World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Attack type - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Attack type (/Thread-Attack-type)

Attack type - Namyrias - Sep. 14, 2021

So my buddy and i are getting into beyblades and im very curious how i should build a good attack type. Currently im running cho-z valtryek zenith-p destroy'. Im thinking about swapping the performance tip with evolution' but i cant seem to get my stamina improved without significantly dropping my attack. Any opinions on combos?

RE: Attack type - TheRogueBlader - Sep. 14, 2021

(Sep. 14, 2021  2:33 AM)Namyrias Wrote: So my buddy and i are getting into beyblades and im very curious how i should build a good attack type. Currently im running cho-z valtryek zenith-p destroy'. Im thinking about swapping the performance tip with evolution' but i cant seem to get my stamina improved without significantly dropping my attack. Any opinions on combos?

If it’s a hasbro layer with a tt dash driver, don’t do that. It breaks the hasbro beys slopes and makes it super easy to burst. If it’s not a hasbro layer with a tt driver, destroy is the best mix for stamina and attack, so try using a different disc for better stamina, a heavier disc should do better for stamina.

RE: Attack type - Namyrias - Sep. 14, 2021

Yeah it's the hasbro red cho-z valtryek. I'm ordering the tt cho-z but it has the evolution' can i swap it for destroy'? My current bey is all hasbro.

(Sep. 14, 2021  2:54 AM)Namyrias Wrote: Yeah it's the hasbro red cho-z valtryek. I'm ordering the tt cho-z but it has the evolution' can i swap it for destroyer'? My current bey is all hasbro.

You said all hasbro, but you said evolution’. Are you confused with the names or am I confused?

The evolution' is on the takara tomy cho-z im buying. The hasbro i currently have is the red cho-z valtryek layer, zenith disc and destroy' driver. So ill have full build for hasbro cho-z and tt Cho-z, what are my best options for a good build? Or should i buy more parts

(Sep. 14, 2021  10:56 AM)Namyrias Wrote: The evolution' is on the takara tomy cho-z im buying. The hasbro i currently have is the red cho-z valtryek layer, zenith disc and destroy' driver. So ill have full build for hasbro cho-z and tt Cho-z, what are my best options for a good build? Or should i buy more parts

Don’t combine takara Tomy and hasbro parts. It breaks the beys teeth and slopes. Trust me I’ve had experience for 2 1/2 years of making this mistake.

RE: Attack type - BuilderROB - Sep. 14, 2021

(Sep. 14, 2021  3:05 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  10:56 AM)Namyrias Wrote: The evolution' is on the takara tomy cho-z im buying. The hasbro i currently have is the red cho-z valtryek layer, zenith disc and destroy' driver. So ill have full build for hasbro cho-z and tt Cho-z, what are my best options for a good build? Or should i buy more parts

Don’t combine takara Tomy and hasbro parts. It breaks the beys teeth and slopes. Trust me I’ve had experience for 2 1/2 years of making this mistake.

I didn’t know pro series Beys had slopes. They have teeth, just like TT beys.

(Sep. 14, 2021  3:31 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  3:05 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Don’t combine takara Tomy and hasbro parts. It breaks the beys teeth and slopes. Trust me I’ve had experience for 2 1/2 years of making this mistake.

I didn’t know pro series Beys had slopes. They have teeth, just like TT beys.
I said teeth and slopes. Teeth for pro series slopes for the rest.

RE: Attack type - Psycho101 - Sep. 14, 2021

try to get the driver destroy dash, forge disc 10, and energy layer Cho-Z Valkyrie Zenith Evolution.

RE: Attack type - BuilderROB - Sep. 14, 2021

(Sep. 14, 2021  3:39 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  3:31 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I didn’t know pro series Beys had slopes. They have teeth, just like TT beys.
I said teeth and slopes. Teeth for pro series slopes for the rest.

TT’s drivers are not the main issue. I don’t know what person thought that, because pro series teeth break no matter what driver you put on it. It’s not TT’s fault, it’s the fault of faulty manufacturing on Hasbro’s end with Pro Series layers. Plus, a couple pro series Beys don’t have that issue.

(Sep. 14, 2021  3:47 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  3:39 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I said teeth and slopes. Teeth for pro series slopes for the rest.

TT’s drivers are not the main issue. I don’t know what person thought that, because pro series teeth break no matter what driver you put on it. It’s not TT’s fault, it’s the fault of faulty manufacturing on Hasbro’s end with Pro Series layers. Plus, a couple pro series Beys don’t have that issue.

Yeah I know. I’m saying that putting tt drivers on hasbro layers wear down the teeth more than they should. Pro-series already has teeth wear, I know that, which means putting tt drivers on them will take the wear to a new level. And yes the most recent wave doesn’t have the issue of wearing down, but still putting tt drivers on hasbro beys is an overall bad idea.

(Sep. 14, 2021  3:45 PM)Psycho101 Wrote: try to get the driver destroy dash, forge disc 10, and energy layer Cho-Z Valkyrie Zenith Evolution.

Is there a site to order individual pieces or are there certain beys i need to buy?

RE: Attack type - Psycho101 - Sep. 14, 2021

i mean u probably could get the single pieces on amazon