World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Primal - Nov. 06, 2011

So, we still need some stamina testing for Bakushin? Since I don't have my Basalt anymore, would Bakushin 145WD vs Earth 145WD be acceptable?

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Hazel - Nov. 06, 2011

(Nov. 06, 2011  3:22 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: So, we still need some stamina testing for Bakushin? Since I don't have my Basalt anymore, would Bakushin 145WD vs Earth 145WD be acceptable?

Phantom or Scythe would be ideal. Earth is no longer a competitive part.

Scythe it is, then.

I only have one Kerbecs CW, and even though Kerbecs is the ideal stamina CW, would Aquario be acceptable for the other combo?

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - th!nk - Nov. 06, 2011

Woah Woah WOOOOAAAHHHHHHH!

Kerbecs is three-symmetrical, whereas most stamina wheels are two-symmetrical. Don't mix them!

Aquario is an awesome stamina CW, due to it's extremely uniform, round shape, it doesn't really affect the balance or symmetry of the Metal Wheel.

You should use identical CW's on both combos, even if they aren't the ideal parts, unless, for example, the wheels would be affected differently by different CW's (basalt, hell and it's three-symmetrical counterparts), in which case it is merely fulfilling the potential of the part (though, testing would be needed to show that is indeed the optimal configuration, of course).

Short version: use the same CW on both, only use kerbecs on 3-symmetrical wheels

Ah, I was always told Kerbecs was preferred for all stamina combos.

My only options for CWs are Aquario and Bull, which I only have one each of. Is this acceptable?

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Hazel - Nov. 06, 2011

(Nov. 06, 2011  1:33 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Ah, I was always told Kerbecs was preferred for all stamina combos.

My only options for CWs are Aquario and Bull, which I only have one each of. Is this acceptable?

Aquario will always outspin Bull in an equal matchup, and in some cases, by a noticable degree(Aquario in Stamina and Kerbecs on Basalt are the biggest exceptions to the "CWs are a minor influence" rule). However, this is greatly preferable to others, unless you have a Cancer CW around, which is also quite good for Stamina.

Kerbecs is a terrible Stamina CW without actual geometrical synergy.

Found my Cancer CW and did some Bakushin vs Scythe tests.

Bakushin Aquario 145WD vs Scythe Cancer 145WD
Standard procedure
Aquario: 1 win (KO)
Cancer: 19 wins (18 OS 1 KO)
Aquario win %: 5%

That's better than I thought it would do, to be honest. I may do some tests vs Earth to see if it's tier 2 material.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - gibsonmac - Nov. 07, 2011

(Nov. 06, 2011  4:50 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Found my Cancer CW and did some Bakushin vs Scythe tests.

Bakushin Aquario 145WD vs Scythe Cancer 145WD
Standard procedure
Aquario: 1 win (KO)
Cancer: 19 wins (18 OS 1 KO)
Aquario win %: 5%

That's better than I thought it would do, to be honest. I may do some tests vs Earth to see if it's tier 2 material.

Bakushin is a defense wheel... try it with BD145 and CS/RSF... I have a thread for it, please test and contribute tests, as no one else has or is willing to use their Bakushin to add to my tests, Ill post the link... there are tons of tests I've done, really would appreciate if you could contribute so we can add/decide where it belongs in the list...

Bakushin Tests

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Phoenix Inferno - Nov. 07, 2011

Hmm, I was playing around in a Wide Square and made MF LLD BD145R2F And Earth Ketos AD145RSF. LLD had a hard time knocking around Earth. Notice No Metal Face on Earth. Just to say it. I know no BB-10, but it is just an expience. Also, My Ketos was a [b]compact[b\] combo.

Note Vari Ares

(Nov. 05, 2011  12:20 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Gasp no way, I was honestly considering spending $40 (or however much it is) on mercury just to test it because I thought there was no tests!

That's what I did lol... I was convinced it would be awesome, because my sole source of info use to be bey wiki(not the WBO one, but the WIKIA one) so yeah, outside of looking BAMF... don't buy it, I'd trade you mine for a couple of RF's lol

(Nov. 05, 2011  12:30 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2011  12:20 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Gasp no way, I was honestly considering spending $40 (or however much it is) on mercury just to test it because I thought there was no tests!

Allow me to summarize the basic findings of Mercury, both from formal tests and reports from others I have spoken to:

- Smooth surface with oddly shaped contact points, leading to no KO ability.
- Projections on contact points have gaps large enough to produce large recoil, leading to no Defense ability.
-Too light, not properly balanced. No valid Stamina ability.

It was clearly intended to be eye candy and eye candy alone. It succeeds at that, though! I still launch mine on calm tips to watch it spin~

If only it were 10g heavier lol... I might melt down some fishing leads and fill in the hollows of the wheel for 'street fighter' battles...

Though is can reliably KO things on an S tip... as long as its Flame, Burn, or Dark Confused

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Primal - Nov. 07, 2011

gibsonmac: I've already done tests vs Basalt, and was told to do stamina tests...

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Hazel - Nov. 07, 2011

(Nov. 07, 2011  2:33 AM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote: Hmm, I was playing around in a Wide Square and made MF LLD BD145R2F And Earth Ketos AD145RSF. LLD had a hard time knocking around Earth. Notice No Metal Face on Earth. Just to say it. I know no BB-10, but it is just an expience. Also, My Ketos was a [b]compact[b\] combo.

"Compact" doesn't exist here. And, without a MF, no, it was not.

I have personally KOed that combo numerous times in my own goofing around using the combo you mentioned, actually.

(Nov. 07, 2011  2:33 AM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote: Hmm, I was playing around in a Wide Square and made MF LLD BD145R2F And Earth Ketos AD145RSF. LLD had a hard time knocking around Earth. Notice No Metal Face on Earth. Just to say it. I know no BB-10, but it is just an expience. Also, My Ketos was a [b]compact[b\] combo.

Wide square as in BB-38?? Yeah its VERY different from BB-10... Blitz and VariAres have trouble KO-ing any decent defense combo in the wide square... The BB-38 is great for 3+ player battles, and its really meant to favor Stamina and Defense types, as there is no tornado ridge, and the floor extends far past the 'bowl' of the stadium... so KO's are much harder to get...
(Nov. 07, 2011  2:35 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: gibsonmac: I've already done tests vs Basalt, and was told to do stamina tests...

Where are they??? can you post them in the thread please??

(Nov. 07, 2011  2:35 AM)Hazel Wrote:

I have personally KOed that combo numerous times in my own goofing around using the combo you mentioned, actually.

Hmm, same stadium? And I have extreme launching Power. Remember Spin Velosity. Higher=mostly better.

I've also seen KO alot in my BB 38

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Primal - Nov. 07, 2011

Quote:MF Bakushin Aquario BD145CS vs MF Basalt Bull TH170CS
Aquario: 0 wins
Bull: 20 wins (all OS)
Bakushin win percentage: 0%

Mmmhmm.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Hazel - Nov. 07, 2011

(Nov. 07, 2011  2:43 AM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  2:35 AM)Hazel Wrote:

Hmm, same stadium? And I have extreme launching Power. Remember Spin Velosity. Higher=mostly better.

I've also seen KO alot in my BB 38

Not in that Stadium, no.

Failing to KO using an Attacker in a Non-BB-10 Stadium is not only unsurprisingly, it's irrelevant.

Your "extreme" launching power is irrelevant - weak launching is the better way to handle LLD to begin with.

Yeah, tell that to my 3 broken beylaunchers. But remember, I just... Wanted to throw it out. But I respect your results

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Phoenix Inferno - Nov. 09, 2011

Hmm, I Was seeing odd results with the Meta Game. Doesn't BD145 suit Defence due to it's heavy weight. And why very heavy attackers? Make them lighter for them to go fast. Also, I'd Take ES off completely.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - th!nk - Nov. 09, 2011

This isn't plastics, look at testing.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Bleik - Nov. 09, 2011

(Nov. 09, 2011  9:51 PM)th!nk Wrote: This isn't plastics, look at testing.
He wasn't talking about plastics unless you're linking it to plastic attackers being fast and light

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - th!nk - Nov. 09, 2011

Take a guess which it is (look at his signature if it helps).

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Phoenix Inferno - Nov. 09, 2011

(Nov. 09, 2011  9:57 PM)th!nk Wrote: Take a guess which it is (look at his signature if it helps).

Up and still about Removing ES? and what?

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - XBlader0 - Nov. 10, 2011

i tought the phantom wheel was better then scythe and why isnt BGrin on the stamina list

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Hazel - Nov. 10, 2011

(Nov. 09, 2011  10:53 PM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2011  9:57 PM)th!nk Wrote: Take a guess which it is (look at his signature if it helps).

Up and still about Removing ES? and what?

Your thinking about Attackers is exclusive to Plastics - if you don't know anything about MFB, please do not post about it. For MFB, heavier is almost always better.

(Nov. 10, 2011  8:27 AM)XBlader0 Wrote: i tought the phantom wheel was better then scythe and why isnt BGrin on the stamina list

Phantom does perform better than Scythe, but the list has not yet been updated to reflect the current status of the metagame.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - RustyXD - Nov. 10, 2011

In tournament situations from what I have seen it goes Phantom > Scythe > Basalt > Phantom .

I think B : D should be included now .