World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+----- Forum: Bey News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-News)
+----- Thread: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst (/Thread-Dragoon-S-Dranzer-S-Driger-S-and-Draciel-S-to-be-re-released-in-Beyblade-Burst)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - OkinawamTS - Nov. 10, 2016

if remember well there isnt any Attack type that has been announced before the new Valkyrie
if they do it, it can be a wbba.store limited or the 2nd rare bey in the Random Booster

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Dark_Mousy - Nov. 11, 2016

I totally can't wait to get a hold of these Beyblades. I can't wait to test these!

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - TL14 - Nov. 11, 2016

To me it looks like the Dragoon S in the picture spins clockwise but it's meant for spinning counterclockwise.

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Captain_Pancake - Nov. 13, 2016

(Nov. 09, 2016  3:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: Cw0-ssjVIAQU7VK.jpg]

I love the pic but I feel like the motion blur on dragoon makes it look like its spinning right. I hope it isn't released as right spin.

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Kai-V - Nov. 13, 2016

The hooks of the Disc are clearly in a left-spin position, so it would be weird if, against all logic, it ended up right-spin.

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Nov. 13, 2016

(Nov. 13, 2016  4:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The hooks of the Disc are clearly in a left-spin position, so it would be weird if, against all logic, it ended up right-spin.

If it does end up left spin why is the layer positioned to be a right spin?

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Kai-V - Nov. 13, 2016

(Nov. 13, 2016  4:34 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2016  4:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The hooks of the Disc are clearly in a left-spin position, so it would be weird if, against all logic, it ended up right-spin.

What do you mean, positioned to be a right spin?

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Hato - Nov. 13, 2016

How is it positioned to be right spin? The attack points are facing the same way as the original Dragoon S'; the end of the dragon heads are the attack points.

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Nov. 13, 2016

(Nov. 13, 2016  4:43 PM)Hato Wrote:

How is it positioned to be right spin? The attack points are facing the same way as the original Dragoon S'; the end of the dragon heads are the attack points.

Oh ok then.

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Bey Brad - Nov. 13, 2016

That pic makes a great phone wallpaper, fyi

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Dark_Mousy - Nov. 14, 2016

(Nov. 13, 2016  5:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: That pic makes a great phone wallpaper, fyi

Just made this picture my background/ Thanks for the suggestion!!

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Kai-V - Nov. 14, 2016

The golden Dragoon S Burst Ver. will not come with a launcher.

And Dragoon S is confirmed to come with the Wing Disc and the Xtreme Driver, making Dragoon S.W.X . Apparently the gold version is the only one that will be released.

Dragoon S is also confirmed to be left-spin. You can see more from the latest CoroCoro Aniki in this video, but I will make much better scans soon:

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Bey Brad - Nov. 14, 2016

(Nov. 14, 2016  2:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The golden Dragoon S Burst Ver. will not come with a launcher.

And Dragoon S is confirmed to come with the Wing Disc and the Xtreme Driver, making Dragoon S.W.X . Apparently the gold version is the only one that will be released.

Is this really confirmed? It's obviously going to be the most popular of them all, so making it the most inaccessible seems like a poor business decision. Plus we saw it called the Aniki color version before ...

The pages are so nice looking.

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Kai-V - Nov. 14, 2016

(Nov. 14, 2016  3:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2016  2:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The golden Dragoon S Burst Ver. will not come with a launcher.

Is this really confirmed? It's obviously going to be the most popular of them all, so making it the most inaccessible seems like a poor business decision. Plus we saw it called the Aniki color version before ...

There is no word at all about a regular colour though. Basically, as you can see in the CoroCoro Aniki, they show that you can get Draciel S, Driger S, Dranzer S, and then you see Dragoon S, which they only show in gold. Yes they want to hype their prize of this volume, but I also think we would have heard something about a regular colour by now.

Plus, this is actually sort of really accessible. I am litterally buying a CoroCoro Aniki myself and once I receive it just this week, I will send the application form back to OkinawamTS and by paying for the Beyblade, I am guaranteed to receive it in the mail in the upcoming few months. This is no lottery, this gold Dragoon S is not limited at all, and CoroCoro Aniki barely costs seven dollars itself.

A Random Booster, in comparison, is the most inaccessible method, and half of the S-series Beyblades are only available that way... And Dranzer S, despite being available for 972 yen, will probably be sold by greedy Japanese in auctions for double that price... Dragoon S is really the one Beyblade we have control over for the price.

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Jinbee - Nov. 14, 2016

So they have two Driger S colours but only one Dragoon S? Um... okay.

Thanks for the news Kai-V.

The gold Driger S is basically forgettable though, unfortunately: we will never see one besides in those CoroCoro videos.

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Bey Brad - Nov. 14, 2016

Quote:There is no word at all about a regular colour though.

That doesn't mean there won't be one.

As for it being inaccessible ... the friction of having to go buy a magazine, fill out the form, and mail in a form vs. buying it in a toy store will inevitably result in lower sales. The potential audience for this release is limited solely to people who already read CoroCoro Aniki or people who have heard about this and will buy it just for this.

Anyway, we will see. I just think we should be careful of saying there won't be a regular color release unless we know that for sure. The same thing happened with the gold Driger S in that it was announced before we knew if there would be a regular one. That was a lottery prize instead of a mail-in, of course.

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Hato - Nov. 14, 2016

It wouldn't make sense to not release a white Dragoon S. There have been many images showing a white Dragoon S, and I also thought Kai-V mentioned Dragoon S potentially being released in January. We also have this image from CoroCoro showing a white Dragoon S;

I think there is no official mention of January, no? We know what is going to be released in January officially and there is no Dragoon in there, so it could be something like Dranzer S, but still, they would have mentioned it already, as I wrote.

January might have been before, when there was a bad photograph of the page about Dragoon S from the previous CoroCoro Aniki in July, where the first 1 of 11 was not shown, so I thought it was 1/15 but it was actually revealed soon afterwards that it was 11/15?

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - marutti - Nov. 14, 2016

I couldn't find Aniki in convinience store. But from Flying get information there is not any release date information about Dranzer.

And only new information which I got is Beyblade Bar / pub will open in Japan.
(Nov. 14, 2016  4:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think there is no official mention of January, no? We know what is going to be released in January officially and there is no Dragoon in there, so it could be something like Dranzer S, but still, they would have mentioned it already, as I wrote.

January might have been before, when there was a bad photograph of the page about Dragoon S from the previous CoroCoro Aniki in July, where the first 1 of 11 was not shown, so I thought it was 1/15 but it was actually revealed soon afterwards that it was 11/15?

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - NEET no Kami - Nov. 14, 2016

(Nov. 14, 2016  3:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Plus, this is actually sort of really accessible. I am litterally buying a CoroCoro Aniki myself and once I receive it just this week, I will send the application form back to OkinawamTS and by paying for the Beyblade, I am guaranteed to receive it in the mail in the upcoming few months. This is no lottery, this gold Dragoon S is not limited at all, and CoroCoro Aniki barely costs seven dollars itself.
how much would this entire process cost?

(Nov. 14, 2016  8:36 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2016  3:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Plus, this is actually sort of really accessible. I am litterally buying a CoroCoro Aniki myself and once I receive it just this week, I will send the application form back to OkinawamTS and by paying for the Beyblade, I am guaranteed to receive it in the mail in the upcoming few months. This is no lottery, this gold Dragoon S is not limited at all, and CoroCoro Aniki barely costs seven dollars itself.

The CoroCoro Aniki just cost me $18 CAD shipped. Then, I have to send the form to OkinawamTS but I also have another unrelated document to send him, so that changes the weight slightly, but I estimate that I might pay maximum twenty dollars depending on if I want a confirmation of reception or not, and that is by Canada Posts' horrible rates; you would probably have better shipping rates in the United States hah. So after that, all I need to pay is the price of Dragoon S and OkinawamTS' small, small fee.

Alternatively, I think it might not be too late to ask him directly to purchase the CoroCoro Aniki and submit the form straight from Japan, if you do not care about the magazine itself hah. I just know that I personally want that edition for myself at all costs. But with this method, of course you would save on the $10 for shipping from Japan to you, and also the shipping from yourself to OkinawamTS.

All in all you do need to pay for the final shipment of the Dragoon S toward you, but you have to pay that anyway hahah. All of these steps are worthwhile for me though because I know that I will have other items to get shipped at once by OkinawamTS anyway.

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - NEET no Kami - Nov. 14, 2016

(Nov. 14, 2016  8:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2016  8:36 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:

The CoroCoro Aniki just cost me $18 CAD shipped. Then, I have to send the form to OkinawamTS but I also have another unrelated document to send him, so that changes the weight slightly, but I estimate that I might pay maximum twenty dollars depending on if I want a confirmation of reception or not, and that is by Canada Posts' horrible rates; you would probably have better shipping rates in the United States hah. So after that, all I need to pay is the price of Dragoon S and OkinawamTS' small, small fee.

Alternatively, I think it might not be too late to ask him directly to purchase the CoroCoro Aniki and submit the form straight from Japan, if you do not care about the magazine itself hah. I just know that I personally want that edition for myself at all costs. But with this method, of course you would save on the $10 for shipping from Japan to you, and also the shipping from yourself to OkinawamTS.

All in all you do need to pay for the final shipment of the Dragoon S toward you, but you have to pay that anyway hahah. All of these steps are worthwhile for me though because I know that I will have other items to get shipped at once by OkinawamTS anyway.
as an estimate how much would all this cost?

does the corocoro aniki for this month come with anything?

Just to be clear, which method are you refering to? The one where you insist on receiving the CoroCoro Aniki first and then sending it back to Japan, or the one where you ask a middleman to buy it and file the form directly from Japan for you?

The regular CoroCoro only came with that cardboard Lost Longinus and probably some exclusive cards from another hobby, but nothing else Beyblade-wise. There is a lottery application to get a free Lost Longinus, but as I had mentioned, you always receive it after the release date anyway and it is extremely limited, so chances are low that you would win it.

(Nov. 14, 2016  11:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Just to be clear, which method are you refering to? The one where you insist on receiving the CoroCoro Aniki first and then sending it back to Japan, or the one where you ask a middleman to buy it and file the form directly from Japan for you?

The regular CoroCoro only came with that cardboard Lost Longinus and probably some exclusive cards from another hobby, but nothing else Beyblade-wise. There is a lottery application to get a free Lost Longinus, but as I had mentioned, you always receive it after the release date anyway and it is extremely limited, so chances are low that you would win it.
can i have an estimate for both methods.