World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) (/Thread-WBO-Anniversary-6-And-it-s-only-the-beginning-Scavenger-Hunt-now-free-for-all)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Leone19 - Dec. 20, 2014

(Dec. 20, 2014  2:26 PM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: Can anybody briefly describe this task:
  • Upload a video showing your Beyblade workout (joke or not)! (2 points)

Like, "training" with Beyblade.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Vamp!re - Dec. 20, 2014

(Dec. 20, 2014  2:29 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Like, "training" with Beyblade.

Is it necessary to use a stadium in the video?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 20, 2014

Not necessarily, but you do have to include a Beyblade and a launcher at some point, even if all your workout is just you doing pushups, situps, etc. independently of the Beyblading aspect.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Bey Brad - Dec. 20, 2014

[Image: avatar_1.jpg]

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - sarabscientist - Dec. 20, 2014

(Dec. 20, 2014  10:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

[Image: avatar_1.jpg]

lay off the 'roids will ya mate

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - RagerBlade - Dec. 21, 2014

It's been so long since the face! When is it coming?!

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Vamp!re - Dec. 22, 2014

@[Kai-V]: Can you please give hint for the metal rods question?, I've been searching it for 3 hours and didn't found Unhappy

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - ashton pinto - Dec. 22, 2014

(Dec. 22, 2014  11:56 AM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: @[Kai-V]: Can you please give hint for the metal rods question?, I've been searching it for 3 hours and didn't found Unhappy

Lol. The hint is that it is on this forum. If you have participated in the last years hunt, you'd know that only a few questions are hard to find..

BTW I was searching it since 4 days ( Ofcourse 6 hours at least, take a look at my time spent on WBO ) although I'm not participating

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 22, 2014

The answer is actually both on the World Beyblade Organization forums and on Beywiki. I would look more on Beywiki, if I were you.

I will try to hide a new Face or two later this week; I did not really expect the last few days to be that busy.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Dual - Dec. 22, 2014

Not sure if I'm allowed to ask this, but besides the articles and price lists and stuff, what else is there on Beywiki? I never noticed anything else, and I'm not finding these answers, haha.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 23, 2014

(Dec. 22, 2014  6:44 PM)Dual Wrote: Not sure if I'm allowed to ask this, but besides the articles and price lists and stuff, what else is there on Beywiki? I never noticed anything else, and I'm not finding these answers, haha.

Tons of articles, as well as categories that are useful but you will not need them for the Scavenger Hunt.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - RagerBlade - Dec. 24, 2014

(Dec. 23, 2014  6:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2014  6:44 PM)Dual Wrote: Not sure if I'm allowed to ask this, but besides the articles and price lists and stuff, what else is there on Beywiki? I never noticed anything else, and I'm not finding these answers, haha.

Tons of articles, as well as categories that are useful but you will not need them for the Scavenger Hunt.

What do you mean by hunt? Just look through everything?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 24, 2014

There are definitely certain keywords that you could use to cut down the amount of articles you need to search through, but if you are desperate you can always search through everything and you will find it eventually.

You guys do know how to see the list of all articles on Beywiki, right ?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Special:AllPages

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - кαмυι カムイ - Dec. 24, 2014

(Dec. 24, 2014  5:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There are definitely certain keywords that you could use to cut down the amount of articles you need to search through, but if you are desperate you can always search through everything and you will find it eventually.

You guys do know how to see the list of all articles on Beywiki, right ?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Special:AllPages
Er, no. XD Thanks Kai V. XD

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Vamp!re - Dec. 24, 2014

I have a question regarding this task/question:
  • Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: "Which Face vanished!?" (1 point)
Is this a WBO face or a beyblade (real-life/physical) face ?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - DRAGON KING - Dec. 24, 2014

I'm pretty sure it's a virtual face.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 25, 2014

Actually, it is a Face that was part of the Face collection here, on the World Beyblade Organization.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Shido-kun - Dec. 25, 2014

(Dec. 25, 2014  2:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, it is a Face that was part of the Face collection here, on the World Beyblade Organization.

Is it from a facebooster or an achievement face?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 25, 2014

A Face for an achievement.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Shido-kun - Dec. 25, 2014

(Dec. 25, 2014  3:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: A Face for an achievement.

Thank goodness it's not from a facebooster...

EditGrinid the face dissapeared from people's profiles?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all! - Mitsu - Dec. 25, 2014

Kai-V Wrote:If you can and if you're game, add a segment right after where you try to do the same thing but to an adult.

Just recorded this with my father, haha. I should have the video up by weekend. Smile

The deadline's almost here, as well; I'll do a lot of things comes next week.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - TimeOut - Dec. 26, 2014

Sorry for the quality, windows movie maker is kind of a pain:

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Mitsu - Dec. 26, 2014

I believe you're actually supposed to do it on camera, though. Tongue_out

Am I wrong @[Kai-V] ?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 26, 2014

Ah yes, we were indeed looking for live videos. The goal may not have been written that clearly, but it did say "a video of you".

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - The Supreme One - Dec. 27, 2014

Screenshot of the Beychannel video and Beywiki article I tweeted:
I can't remember if this question has been asked before, but must the "new, additional face" be a face of merit or could it have been received through a Face Booster?