World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - Dan - Feb. 01, 2012

A couple games recently:

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (I haven't played one of these since N64 and dear god I still need walkthroughs)

Megaman X (Self-explanatory. Amazing game.)

Megaman Zero Series. (By far my favorite Megaman series)

Twilight Princess has just engulfed my spare time into.. well.. twilight basically! I enjoy the game a lot though I'm so awful at it. I was a little angry that I had to be a dog for a while but thank god I actually got the tears and returned to my original state. (better than Rabbit Link, I suppose.)

RE: Recent Games Played - Septentrione - Feb. 10, 2012

I have played four very similar games recently and they got me hooked.
Phoenix Wright-Ace Attorney: Justice for All
Phoenix Wright-Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations
Miles Edgeworth-Ace Attorney Investigations
Apollo Justice-Ace Attorney

First of all, all of them except Miles Edgeworth's game have very similar objectives. Find Evidence, use them on the court with your special OBJECTION! power. But the thing that got me hooked is you need to use your brain! So yeah, anyone care to try these games?

RE: Recent Games Played - DefStamina88 - Feb. 14, 2012

I just recently played an old SEGA GameCube personal favorite; Super Monkey Ball 2.

I have had it completed for about a year now, and I just love playing the Party games. Most of them are really fun, especially Racing. There is 1 game I don't like though; boat. That is SO hard to control. I always hit the wall.

Overall, though, it's pretty good. Smile

RE: Recent Games Played - Teemo - Feb. 16, 2012

Dug out some Super Mario games.... SO ADDICTING
EDIT, NEW super Mario bros for the DS, MINIGAMES FTW

RE: Recent Games Played - Nova-X - Feb. 16, 2012

recently ive played:
pokemon black
mario kart 7
rabbids 3d
skylanders 3d

RE: Recent Games Played - Phantom Indo - Feb. 16, 2012

lets see.. in the last week str8, i've been getting into alot of Halo: Reach both SWAT and MLG, but i love having a blast in Living Dead so if anyone wanna play, add me Smile D3athFixa7ion is the name, pwning n00b!3s is my game!

other then that, if im forced to deal with CoD, i play World at War, which is fun too sometimes lol

have you guys tried out either DishWasher-Undead-Samurai, or Marble Blast Ultra yet? those are both kick carp;3

RE: Recent Games Played - Beyiors: Snow - Feb. 17, 2012

haven't been on in a while. logged in roughly 275 hours the first few weeks Skyrim came out. it stole my soul. ha. but I'm up for whatever if anyone really wants to play. on whatever system. p: o whisper14 x is the gt.

RE: Recent Games Played - Kei - Sep. 06, 2012

Time to bring this thread back! I've been playing a lot of games recently. Here are few:

- The Last Story
My first impressions after starting this game were not good: it felt unrefined. And it is, in some respects, but at the same time, the amount of attention to detail–from the environments, to the interaction of your character which those environments, to the people who populate them–is outstanding, not to mention the great battle system, characters, and often humorous dialogue. Is anybody else playing this right now?

- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
I've never been the hugest fan of the Final Fantasy series, but after recently playing huge chunks of Final Fantasy IV and XIII, and having Crimson show me this game ... I just had to get it! The amount of effort that went into making this game as deep as possible is visible.

- Super Mario Kart
In many respects, this is a better game than Mario Kart 7, haha.

RE: Recent Games Played - Scout25 - Sep. 06, 2012

I've been playing clash of the clans on my iPad, I personally think it is one of the best iPad games I have ever played

RE: Recent Games Played - Viral - Sep. 14, 2012

I've been playing League Of Legends, played 4 matches so far and it's pretty good. At this stage I am playing it and I mainly play with Riven, Jarvan IV and Cho'Gath. Riven is good for strong attacks, Jarvan quick and strong and Cho'Gath mainly magic which has an awesome special ability to be angry and strong Grin

RE: Recent Games Played - Argentum - Sep. 15, 2012

I'm Playing TWEWY And 999 Now

RE: Recent Games Played - pocketpulls - Sep. 15, 2012

999... Thanks to Insomniac I can't stop -__-

Great game though.

RE: Recent Games Played - sarabscientist - Sep. 15, 2012

(Sep. 15, 2012  5:22 AM)NaLi Wrote: I'm Playing TWEWY And 999 Now

At the same time? lol.

Beware, 999 is really text-heavy. You'll need to keep a notepad nearby as well to write down puzzle solutions. If you wan't to complete the true ending of the game, it'll be easier to have the answers already down from the first playthrough.

PM me if you get stuck with the 999 puzzles ... I have the answers memorized like the back of my hand Tongue_out

RE: Recent Games Played - Tetsu - Sep. 15, 2012

I love acheivements...so I play games for a long time.

Currently Playing:

-MW3
-Skyrim
-Prototype 2
-AC2 (Pumped for AC3 Grin)
-The Amazing Spider-Man
-Just Cause 2
-Minecraft (Xbox)

Just finished:
Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heros. (finished yesterday)
Good game actually. Storyline was good and some stuff could be troubling to figure out.

*Edit* Oh and thanks to SlyFoxHound and LucieeTehGamarh (or something like that) been playing Smite alot too.

RE: Recent Games Played - sarabscientist - Sep. 15, 2012

(Sep. 15, 2012  5:26 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: 999... Thanks to Insomniac I can't stop -__-

Great Amazing game though.

Oh yeah, you'll want to play the third room again and again and again ...

Tetsu, I don't like achievements, aha. Just finish the game and get it over with Tongue_out

I've been playing Brain Age. I do think I have a really fast time in Word Scramble xD

RE: Recent Games Played - Tetsu - Sep. 15, 2012

I do Achievements with my friends. Kind of like a race. We plug our mics in and we just go for Achievements.
(don't like going for achievements on Nintendo products though.)

Oh yeah...

Re-Playing The Walking Dead. Waiting for episode 4(?).

Great game, storytelling. Not much action. Its kinda like a puzzle game and is based on the choices you make. At one point you have to choose between two people you really like (as friends). One dies, but on lives. When I played this I ran out of time 3 times...I chose the guy...

(I do remember names, I just don't like Spoilers.)

RE: Recent Games Played - King of Misfits - Sep. 15, 2012

Trying to get better at all of my games.

Currently Playing:

Call of Duty Black Ops (Lost MW3)
Mortal Kombat 9
Halo Reach
Minecraft (Xbox)
Assassin's Creed Revalations
Castle Crashers
Darksiders
Borderlands

RE: Recent Games Played - T. L-Drago 9207 - Sep. 15, 2012

Recently, I've been playing Mario Kart Double Dash, and I've managed to unlock Toad and Toadette in there.

RE: Recent Games Played - Anchor - Sep. 15, 2012

I've been playing Arkham Asylum a lot lately, Im like 30% done I think. Its pretty fun, I hope Arkham City is even better! I've also been playing Mortal Kombat 9 recently, TBH, its not as good as I thought it would be. I also play Black Ops and MW3 every once in a while.

RE: Recent Games Played - NoodooSoup - Sep. 15, 2012

(Sep. 15, 2012  1:56 PM)Tetsu Wrote: Great game, storytelling. Not much action. Its kinda like a puzzle game and is based on the choices you make. At one point you have to choose between two people you really like (as friends). One dies, but on lives. When I played this I ran out of time 3 times...I chose the guy...

Really? Most people seem to choose the girl; I mean, she does have a gun. Unless you're speaking about Chapter 3, but I think they both live even if you choose.

RE: Recent Games Played - sonoro - Sep. 16, 2012

sonic colors and sonic unleashed best sonic games ever played!!!

RE: Recent Games Played - Tetsu - Sep. 16, 2012

(Sep. 15, 2012  8:20 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2012  1:56 PM)Tetsu Wrote: Great game, storytelling. Not much action. Its kinda like a puzzle game and is based on the choices you make. At one point you have to choose between two people you really like (as friends). One dies, but on lives. When I played this I ran out of time 3 times...I chose the guy...

Really? Most people seem to choose the girl; I mean, she does have a gun. Unless you're speaking about Chapter 3, but I think they both live even if you choose.
Chapter 2. I didn't like her after that battery incident...

But...
I'm replaying the CoD MW3 Campaign. I'm at the last level, replaying everything on Veteran and MAN thats hard.

RE: Recent Games Played - K!d Death - Sep. 16, 2012

I've been playing Wizard 101.IMO,it's kind of choldish,but can be kind of messed up when it comes to certain spells

RE: Recent Games Played - Kei - Sep. 18, 2012

- The Last Story
I'm on Chapter 33 now, I believe ... still loving it! The narrative is kind of far-fetched in many instances, but more importantly, what the story is trying to say (to me, at least) is finally getting through to me, in the most wonderfully nebulous kind of way.

- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
Still playing this in my spare time as well. It's amazing how well-balanced this game is: it's easy enough to clear songs with an adequate rank, but challenging to get a "perfect chain" or all Criticals, which is part of what makes it so fun.

RE: Recent Games Played - dyingwilltsuna - Sep. 30, 2012

I was playing avatar deathmatch on xbox 360 and the game was kinda good for an indie game.(cartoon version of cod)