World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - NoodooSoup - Jul. 06, 2011

I remembered that I had downloaded Ocarina of Time on my Wii, and watching my cousin play the 3DS version made me want to play. It's really a lot more fun than I thought. I'm on the third dungeon, Inside Jabu-Jabu's belly. I came prepared with two fairies, but those jellyfish really do drain all my health.

RE: Recent Games Played - ReallyRandomTJ - Jul. 06, 2011

(Jul. 06, 2011  5:10 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I remembered that I had downloaded Ocarina of Time on my Wii, and watching my cousin play the 3DS version made me want to play. It's really a lot more fun than I thought. I'm on the third dungeon, Inside Jabu-Jabu's belly. I came prepared with two fairies, but those jellyfish really do drain all my health.

Everytime I hear about Ocarina of time, I just wanna play it on my n64 Pinching_eyes_2
(Or listen to the Ocarina of time CAN - CAN song) XD
Must. Play. Addictive Game. AHHH.
Jabu-Jabu's belly is fun, but not the jellyfish... especially the boss.
Just remember... all of the game is easy compared to the water temple. evil temple. Grr. Angry

On a lighter note. DEKU TREE SCRUB FOR THE WIN! x3

RE: Recent Games Played - NoodooSoup - Jul. 06, 2011

(Jul. 06, 2011  5:58 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2011  5:10 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I remembered that I had downloaded Ocarina of Time on my Wii, and watching my cousin play the 3DS version made me want to play. It's really a lot more fun than I thought. I'm on the third dungeon, Inside Jabu-Jabu's belly. I came prepared with two fairies, but those jellyfish really do drain all my health.
On a lighter note. DEKU TREE SCRUB FOR THE WIN! x3

I hate those things Pinching_eyes I lost my Kokiri shield after falling in the lava 300 times in Dodongo's cave, and so the only shield I have now is the Hylian shield, which does not deflect their seeds.

RE: Recent Games Played - ReallyRandomTJ - Jul. 06, 2011

Oops.. I meant this adorable thing for the win!
It knocks Link onto his behind. XD
Funny enough, I never fell into the lava when I had my Kokiri Shield equipped. Lucky me.
But I loved battling King Dondongo.

"Go King Dondongo! Use Roll out ATTACK!" Eee

RE: Recent Games Played - MetalStrike - Jul. 06, 2011

I've been playing Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2.. and its awesomely great. And I am enjoying my skills.. anyone else care to join with me? xD BTW, I'm an awesome driver Tongue_out I finished the game.

RE: Recent Games Played - Wizard - Jul. 07, 2011

I just beat Mega Man 3. XD I have to say, the fight with Crash Man sucked! I didn't even understand the point in that... Why give Proto Man a split personality (Crash Man) If your only going to see it once?! They should have just left it as a fight with Proto Man... Anyways, the ending of Wily's Castle kinda surprised me. I thought I beat the game, and it turned out to just be a dummy of Dr. Wily! Then, his head popped off and it took me to the real last level. I couldn't figure out how to beat the final boss, at first. I thought I was going to have to use the Mega Buster or something to deliver the final blow, but it wouldn't work. I tried everything... I couldn't believe that all I had to do was use Top Spin... XD

I kinda like how after you beat the game, it shows Proto Man save you, but he's shaded in blue so you can't really tell it's him. Then Dr. Light tells you that he found you in his lab and somebody saved you, then you hear Proto Man's whistle. (I love that tune) While you hear Proto Man whistling his famous tune, Dr. Light says that it must have been Proto Man that saved you! (Well duh...)

Anyways, I'm kinda confused about when it showed Dr. Light's log of the different Robots. It showed all of the Robot Masters from the original Mega Man, and it said what their jobs were. It also showed Roll and said she was a "House Cleaning Robot" and it said that Mega Man was "Dr. Light's former Assistant." But, I guess the whole point in that little log book thing was to show that Proto Man was Mega Man's brother. Which, is understandable.

I have to say, this is probably my favorite Mega Man game! XD

RE: Recent Games Played - Resistance - Jul. 07, 2011

(Jul. 07, 2011  10:39 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I just beat Mega Man 3. XD I have to say, the fight with Crash Man sucked! I didn't even understand the point in that... Why give Proto Man a split personality (Crash Man) If your only going to see it once?! They should have just left it as a fight with Proto Man... Anyways, the ending of Wily's Castle kinda surprised me. I thought I beat the game, and it turned out to just be a dummy of Dr. Wily! Then, his head popped off and it took me to the real last level. I couldn't figure out how to beat the final boss, at first. I thought I was going to have to use the Mega Buster or something to deliver the final blow, but it wouldn't work. I tried everything... I couldn't believe that all I had to do was use Top Spin... XD

I kinda like how after you beat the game, it shows Proto Man save you, but he's shaded in blue so you can't really tell it's him. Then Dr. Light tells you that he found you in his lab and somebody saved you, then you hear Proto Man's whistle. (I love that tune) While you hear Proto Man whistling his famous tune, Dr. Light says that it must have been Proto Man that saved you! (Well duh...)

Anyways, I'm kinda confused about when it showed Dr. Light's log of the different Robots. It showed all of the Robot Masters from the original Mega Man, and it said what their jobs were. It also showed Roll and said she was a "House Cleaning Robot" and it said that Mega Man was "Dr. Light's former Assistant." But, I guess the whole point in that little log book thing was to show that Proto Man was Mega Man's brother. Which, is understandable.

I have to say, this is probably my favorite Mega Man game! XD

^Bit of a spoiler xD^

Anyway I just played Minecraft xD, At first when I didn't play I thought they game looked really bad because of the graphics but one of my friends convinced me to try it and now the graphics don't matter at all the gameplay makes up for it Tongue_out I also learned a valuable lesson not to play around with lava... (Burned down my house Pinching_eyes_2)

RE: Recent Games Played - Wizard - Jul. 09, 2011

I just beat Mega Man 6. The ending wasn't as good as the ending to Mega Man 3, though. But, when it showed the news paper article saying Dr. Wily was put in jail, I kinda like how the news paper was called the "Capcom Times" :p Nice easter egg Capcom. XD

RE: Recent Games Played - Temporal - Jul. 09, 2011

Hah, we all know how the jailing's gonna end. Wily's got to be the most persistent villian ever, besides Bowser and Robotnik. The Big 3 of EVIL! But yeah, Mega Man 1, 3, and 6 were my favorite ones.

RE: Recent Games Played - DynaZord - Jul. 09, 2011

I've been playing some COD Black Ops, I like the game, but it's NOTHING compared to MW2. I hope MW3 is just as good or BETTER than MW2 (PS3, BTW)
For the Wii, mainly MarioKart Wii and New! Super Mario Bros. Wii
Mario Kart is just amazing, but my all time favorite will be Double Dash. SMB Wii is pretty good, but it's NOTHING compared to the original (8-bits FTW!)

Hah Everything you just said was true. (Double Dash is so awesome!) I miss 8-bit games...

RE: Recent Games Played - Wizard - Jul. 09, 2011

(Jul. 09, 2011  12:13 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hah, we all know how the jailing's gonna end. Wily's got to be the most persistent villian ever, besides Bowser and Robotnik. The Big 3 of EVIL! But yeah, Mega Man 1, 3, and 6 were my favorite ones.
Hah. Did you ever play Mega Man 7? He had a plan set in motion to break out within 6 months. Tongue_out

RE: Recent Games Played - Xtreme - Jul. 09, 2011

Okay,Before logging in ... I was playing (And Completed) Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands . Its just awesome and ... the storyline seems good ... However ... Malik is just carp.

(Jul. 09, 2011  1:17 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2011  12:13 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hah, we all know how the jailing's gonna end. Wily's got to be the most persistent villian ever, besides Bowser and Robotnik. The Big 3 of EVIL! But yeah, Mega Man 1, 3, and 6 were my favorite ones.
Hah. Did you ever play Mega Man 7? He had a plan set in motion to break out within 6 months. Tongue_out

Yeah, genius. Set it so if you get arrested you automatically have a breakout plan. I want to know HOW he programmed those robots to break him out in exactly six months, and only if he hadn't interacted with them or anything.

RE: Recent Games Played - BillyBlast - Jul. 16, 2011

I Have Been Playing Fire Emblem about a wwek or so ago I got the first Nintendo released GBA game for it It's awsome kept restarting though I really didn't want anyone to die then got Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Soon after I didn't like te begining but from comparing where I am in both games right now sacred stones is better (Fire Emblem Chapter 18) (Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Chapter 1o (Training) )and yesterday got Fire EMblem Shadow Dragon was going to get the Gamecube game but the GBA Sacred SAtones 10$ Fire Emblem 15$ Shadow Dragon 15$ all used Path of radiance (The GC) 25$ All used the Wii one is even more expensive 35$ used Curse you game stop Hey is there a thread for Fire Emblem?

RE: Recent Games Played - Temporal - Jul. 17, 2011

...Unreadable. Periods, they are our friends. But you are indeed misguided, Fire Emblem is better than Sacred Stones, you just are not far enough to tell. I couldn't bring myself to sacrifice anyone in Fire Emblem (Which is the 7th game, I believe.), yet I happily sent poor Seth off to die. (What? He's pretty wimpy, I like Franz better, it was to keep Erika away from a brutal death, and I restarted later, but only because Joseph died... Archers suck.) Fire Emblem makes you feel more for the characters. (Plus, Lyn kicks BUTT.)

RE: Recent Games Played - AgentBJ09 - Jul. 17, 2011

X-COM: UFO Invasion, and Sword of the Stars.

The second I started playing X-COM, I realized where Valkyria Chronicles got some of it's gameplay inspiration from, and I hope more strategy developers follow that model of turn-based strategy/action gaming.

RE: Recent Games Played - Accel - Jul. 17, 2011

well..being a casual gamer, i play casual games *durrr*
1. shift 2 unleashed--playing with a keyboard so i really gotta get the handling spot on or else..
2. dragon age 2--tinkering with classes for a while..rogue dies too easily, warrior has darn slow attack, mages are cool but i nvr really liked that type..so i went on with warrior class..
3. super street fighter 4 arcade edition for pc-- kinda cool..just too many chars that play alike..
4. hot pursuit 2010--feels like the original hot pursuit, with all new cars, so me likey ;D
5. left4dead2--play this once in a while..when i need my zombie fix Smile
6. pes2011--waiting for 2012 version..ive nvr been a fifa guy.dunno why though.

RE: Recent Games Played - BeyScorcher - Jul. 17, 2011

I just finished Pikmin on GC, that humongous bug....

Also I beat KH2, with that Xemnas dude and his LASER BEAM SEIZURE AT THE END!!! BWAAAAA TRIANGLE X TRIANGLE X TRIANGLE X

RE: Recent Games Played - Gamer4life - Jul. 17, 2011

i'm grounded[reasons disclosed] but before i was grounde i completed the AC:Brotherhood campaign and Fable:II[my first RPG, and it was amazing-ly long.....but still fun

RE: Recent Games Played - NoodooSoup - Jul. 17, 2011

Ocarina of Time 3D (it's technically a different game)! I just got it Eee I couldn't really test out the 3D effects since I was in a moving car that kept moving the screen, making my eyes re-adjust every two seconds. Well about the game, I can tell why my cousin said the Water Temple was so easy: the game is so much easier than the N64 version. They give you hints (if you choose to see them) no matter where you are! You can always get hints!. And it's not just text hints, they literally show you what to do in Video form. How much easier can it get?

RE: Recent Games Played - BeyCenter - Jul. 17, 2011

(Jul. 17, 2011  11:46 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Ocarina of Time 3D (it's technically a different game)! I just got it Eee I couldn't really test out the 3D effects since I was in a moving car that kept moving the screen, making my eyes re-adjust every two seconds. Well about the game, I can tell why my cousin said the Water Temple was so easy: the game is so much easier than the N64 version. They give you hints (if you choose to see them) no matter where you are! You can always get hints!. And it's not just text hints, they literally show you what to do in Video form. How much easier can it get?

I really don't use that much, but ocarina tme has proved to be my third fave Legend Of Zelda game

1st: Twilight Princess
2nd: Spirit Tracks

Lately, I have been playing Ocarina of Time 3D, and A LOT of black ops.

RE: Recent Games Played - BeybladeStation - Jul. 18, 2011

I was playing Black Ops for a small while, it's sorta fun!

RE: Recent Games Played - Primal - Jul. 18, 2011

I've recently become addicted to New Super Mario Bros. Wii. It could just be that a couple of people are doing LPs of it, but I haven't played it in so long, and I'm loving it. Grin It's REALLY fun. I just started playing on Friday, and I'm already in World 3-2. Gasp

RE: Recent Games Played - Fourze - Jul. 18, 2011

Elsword. I just got Rena's first job change, so proud :3