World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Flash discussion. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Flash discussion. (/Thread-Flash-discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Flash discussion. - Raigeko13 - Mar. 10, 2012

Yesssssssss
Varinice tests Dan. Flash is quite the nice attack wheel eh?
We really need some Duo testing o: like ASAP!

RE: Flash discussion. - Justaway - Mar. 10, 2012

But, is Flash tough to control like Variares or is it like Blitz(in terms of controllablity?). I mean, for Variares, people got a wide range of results(from 30% to 100% against MF-H Basalt BD145 CS) but the range was significantly smaller with Blitz(60%-100% IIRC). So what about Flash? Will it come down to the user's practice or can it get good results in the first launch itself?

I find Flash much easier to control than my Variares.

RE: Flash discussion. - Brood - Mar. 10, 2012

(Mar. 10, 2012  12:18 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yesssssssss
Varinice tests Dan. Flash is quite the nice attack wheel eh?
We really need some Duo testing o: like ASAP!

I can go do those tests but my duo is only 43g is that okay?And can you tell me what combo to use?I sadly dont have GB145 which is probably the most valueable track in japan other than V145.

Try out MF/MF-H Flash Sagittario R145/H145/CH120RF/MF vs. MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS/RS.
At this point I don't really care about the weight, I would love to see how it fares against any. Joyful_3

RE: Flash discussion. - Brood - Mar. 10, 2012

Quote:Try out MF/MF-H Flash Sagittario R145/H145/CH120RF/MF vs. MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS/RS.
At this point I don't really care about the weight, I would love to see how it fares against any.

No H145 sorry >< and my MF is terribly off axis.

RE: Flash discussion. - Janstarblast - Mar. 10, 2012

Thanks for the testing, Dan.
The description that you gave towards the end was really helpful, and confirmed the answer given to me (through PMs) for the question I asked on the previous page. Smile
So no low velocity KOs for this,eh?

RE: Flash discussion. - GZL - Mar. 10, 2012

Like I said before guys, H145 gives flash a counter attack but just ruins flash, so don't use H145 with flash.

Well, its known that H145 has very high recoil, but it has still proven out to be a nice part for attack. What you saic may be true, but we may not believe you until we see extensive testing on Flash H145, which prices that H145 isn't good for Flash. Smile
In fact, there are so many tracks which may be used with Flash, that people might not even consider to use H145 on it. ;p

RE: Flash discussion. - GZL - Mar. 10, 2012

Then you try it -.-
also WA130 is alright with flash
And Flash Kerbecs 85 WD (stamina mode) is really good but in attack mode change the WD for MF

RE: Flash discussion. - KuroKitsune - Mar. 10, 2012

I just received my two flash wheels today, what tests should i do?

for attack testing my only decent defense is basalt aquario bd145cs though.

RE: Flash discussion. - Justaway - Mar. 10, 2012

Try it out on different tracks.. that is all you can do if your best defense option is Basalt BD145 CS

RE: Flash discussion. - BeyHyperK!LLeR - Mar. 10, 2012

(Mar. 10, 2012  10:58 AM)bmoor96 Wrote: Then you try it -.-
also WA130 is alright with flash
And Flash Kerbecs 85 WD (stamina mode) is really good but in attack mode change the WD for MF
I don't see any tests to back what your saying up. If your going to say a certain combo is good that no one has tested before, then back your combo up with tests. Simples.

(Mar. 10, 2012  10:58 AM)bmoor96 Wrote: Then you try it -.-

Give me your Flash, then. Serious

Dude, I know that there are 100% chances that your views about Flash + H145 may be true...
But if we were to believe in just one person and form conclusions, the site would be a disaster.

And that's just what I have been saying. Let others try it. You were stopping others from using H145 on Flash before, and now you want us me to try it...
You also just blankly said it; without providing tests and whatever.

That's just what we will do. We will try H145 on Flash.

Good thing that. First come in and deny people from trying things, and then after being opposed(and that opposition from me was just a friendly gesture to you; which is very clear from the last sentence in my previous post, where I joked a bit)), suddenly ask people to try it out...

RE: Flash discussion. - Dan - Mar. 10, 2012

I'll get a new H145, but I could totally see the two doing well together, and at the same time not working at all..
Working in the sense they're both 2 sides, which would be great for Flash's hammering, but also not work because they smash differently from what I see.. Flash isn't as recoilly as other top-tier wheels by any means and I think that might make H145 a bit of a hindrance but this is just my innate opinions since I haven't tried it yet.

On the other hand it could just wreck and prove H145 is still amazing.

Yes Dan, that is just what I mean Smile
We can say nothing about the pairing of Flash and H145 unless we test it. Yes, it may be exceptional, or may even be extremely bad. The reasons you gave are spot on! Grin

All I was saying was, I did not want bmoor to make such statements without any formal testing, reasons, etc.
Even though it may not make a difference to us, who were going to test it anyway, but his statement was something that might have caused a lot of misunderstandings among newbies. Smile

RE: Flash discussion. - Dan - Mar. 10, 2012

Yeah, I wasn't trying to defend the guy, just bringing up possibilities.

You manage to take care of bad posts really well man, I applaud you. haha

MF-H Flash Cancer (LOL) AD145WD (Stamina Mode) vs. MF-H Scythe Cancer AD145WD
MF-H Flash Cancer AD145WD win rate: 1/20 (1 KO)
MF-H Scythe Cancer AD145WD win rate: 19/20 (19 OS)

God awful. (the joke and results)

MF-H Flash Cancer AD145WD (Attack Mode) vs. MF-H Scythe Cancer AD145WD
MF-H Flash Cancer AD145WD win rate: 4/20 (3 KO, 1 OS)
MF-H Scythe Cancer AD145WD win rate: 16/20 (1 KO, 15 OS)

Still really bad, but more KO's and this one really lucky OS.

MF-H Flash Sagittario H145MF (Attack Mode) vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS
MF-H Flash Sagittario H145MF win rate: 11/20 (11 KO)
MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS win rate: 9/20 (5 KO, 4 OS)
Redid 3 draws

MF-H Flash Sagittario GB145MF (Attack Mode) vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS
MF-H Flash Sagittario GB145MF win rate: 16/20 (16 KO)
MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS win rate: 4/20 (1 KO, 3 OS)

BB-10
Beylauncher
3-segment grip
CS worn
MF new

All H145 did was add unnecessary recoil.

RE: Flash discussion. - th!nk - Mar. 10, 2012

Perhaps I should clarify that I want to see H145RF tests, not H145MF, that's obviously going to be a bad idea.

(Mar. 10, 2012  8:29 PM)th!nk Wrote: Perhaps I should clarify that I want to see H145RF tests, not H145MF, that's obviously going to be a bad idea.

Oh sorry , will be posting H145RF tests soon.

RE: Flash discussion. - F4uver - Mar. 10, 2012

I want to see if MF flash sagittario ch120(in both modes if you dont mind) rf vs. MFh Duo Kerbecs TH170 cs.For whoever can do those tests, i would greatly appreciate it.

MF-H Flash Sagittario H145RF (Attack Mode) vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS
MF-H Flash Sagittario H145RF win rate: 17/20 (17 KO)
MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS win rate: 3/20 (3 KO)

MF-H Flash Sagittario GB145RF (Attack Mode) vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS
MF-H Flash Sagittario GB145RF win rate: 17/20 (16 KO, 1 OS)
MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS win rate: 3/20 (2 OS, 1 KO)

BB-10
Beylauncher
3-segment grip
CS worn
RF new

I was pleased with these results.The H145 combo scored late KOs with much more ease than the GB145 combo.When the little spikes came in contact with BD145 it seemed to give it an extra bit of smash.

RE: Flash discussion. - th!nk - Mar. 10, 2012

Thanks for those tests. Smile

(Mar. 10, 2012  8:57 AM)bmoor96 Wrote: Like I said before guys, H145 gives flash a counter attack but just ruins flash, so don't use H145 with flash.

Welp.

Seriously, guy, just stop posting opinions without backing them up with testing against proper opponents, particularly with the sorts of opinions you have been posting.

RE: Flash discussion. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 11, 2012

I'm surprised and rather pleased to see these Flash H145 tests. It gives me a reason to use my H145 finally. But does recent Flash CH120 tests show that CH120 is ideal with Flash compared to H145 and GB145?

RE: Flash discussion. - th!nk - Mar. 11, 2012

Honestly, we need more comparative tests. The one huge set of comparative tests by Leviath (on page 3) showed D125 to be the best track, but I want to see more.