World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
NaLu's Signature and avatar shop. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: NaLu's Signature and avatar shop. (/Thread-NaLu-s-Signature-and-avatar-shop)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: NaLu's and Blaze12xz's Signature and Avatar Shop - Viral - Feb. 16, 2012

Luck,sonkohan and klaus I would be glad do yours three.

Luck the hawks?

RE: NaLu's and Blaze12xz's Signature and Avatar Shop - Phantom Indo - Feb. 16, 2012

if you have time, i would liek a sig, and i dont mind if it takes awhile Joyful_3
if you could merge theses pics
putting this one one right side with back to beyblade
[Image: belmont12.jpg]
and this one right kinda of fading cooly
[Image: mbep47pic7.jpg]
and then if you can find some cool pics of Burn Fireblaze and find one to put in the middle, i would greatly appreciate it :3

i'll take care of the text Wink

thanks!!

RE: NaLu's and Blaze12xz's Signature and Avatar Shop - Nova-X - Feb. 16, 2012

@Konaa Bureizu: ill be happy to do yours

RE: NaLu's and Blaze12xz's Signature and Avatar Shop - Phantom Indo - Feb. 16, 2012

(Feb. 16, 2012  7:03 AM)Blaze12xz Wrote: @Konaa Bureizu: ill be happy to do yours

that'd be awesome, and if you can, throw a couple little storm Pegasus in the somewhere if possible Joyful_3 thanks! Smile

RE: NaLu's and Blaze12xz's Signature and Avatar Shop - Nova-X - Feb. 16, 2012

here they are
[Image: yAK.jpg]

[Image: I0el.jpg]

[Image: eknZE.jpg]
plz use this sigs and give credit to me
especially THE DRAGOON
NaLu told me that you requested 3 sigs from him but never used them
plz be an active member

RE: NaLu's and Blaze12xz's Signature and Avatar Shop - Luck - Feb. 16, 2012

(Feb. 16, 2012  6:14 AM)NaLu Wrote: Luck,sonkohan and klaus I would be glad do yours three.

Luck the hawks?

Yeah, if thats ok?

coooool SmileSmile thanks blaze

RE: NaLu's and Blaze12xz's Signature and Avatar Shop - Viral - Feb. 16, 2012

(Feb. 16, 2012  9:42 AM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2012  6:14 AM)NaLu Wrote: Luck,sonkohan and klaus I would be glad do yours three.

Luck the hawks?

Yeah, if thats ok?
I meant what is the hawks. I'm sorry if I do not understand but could you provide a link.

RE: NaLu's and Blaze12xz's Signature and Avatar Shop - SonKohan - Feb. 16, 2012

Thanks for doing the sig Nalu Grin
Take as long as you like

RE: NaLu's and Blaze12xz's Signature and Avatar Shop - Luck - Feb. 16, 2012

(Feb. 16, 2012  10:21 AM)NaLu Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2012  9:42 AM)Luck Wrote:

Luck the hawks?

Yeah, if thats ok?
I meant what is the hawks. I'm sorry if I do not understand but could you provide a link.

Oh, it's the blading team im in XD

RE: NaLu's and Blaze12xz's Signature and Avatar Shop - Dragoon. - Feb. 17, 2012

(Feb. 16, 2012  9:24 AM)Blaze12xz Wrote: here they are

plz use this sigs and give credit to me
especially THE DRAGOON
NaLu told me that you requested 3 sigs from him but never used them
plz be an active member

Sorry for that and i will be an active member. i will give you credit.
And one little problem could you please remove the ball form and move helios to the right

RE: NaLu's and Blaze12xz's Signature and Avatar Shop - nationsbeyblade - Feb. 19, 2012

can you make me a hawks signiture please
with my icon some where, possibly in the back round,sorry for double posting

RE: NaLu's and Blaze12xz's Signature and Avatar Shop - BestLeoneBlader - Feb. 19, 2012

Could you maybe use the sig that i currently have, but just make it a descent size? if you need some type of url or something, let me know.

RE: NaLu's and Blaze12xz's Signature and Avatar Shop - Coach - Feb. 20, 2012

Looking forward to my sig Nalu! Thank you for your services, I would love to be able to do this stuff.

RE: NaLu's and Blaze12xz's Signature and Avatar Shop - Martyr - Feb. 20, 2012

Hi id like an avatar with Ryuto and Omega Dragonis with text "FMB" please'

thanks!

RE: NaLu's and Blaze12xz's Signature and Avatar Shop - Viral - Feb. 21, 2012

Okay as I was busy the whole weekend I will do all the requests this weekend before i do my assignments and homework. So it will be done.

RE: NaLu's and Blaze12xz's Signature and Avatar Shop - Nova-X - Feb. 22, 2012

here you go guys
[Image: EZnbg.jpg]

[Image: 9rzIA.jpg]
i know its bad quality but its what you wanted

RE: NaLu's and Blaze12xz's Signature and Avatar Shop - Viral - Feb. 23, 2012

I am sad to say but I will close my shop until further notice. I am busy with school and may not open for a very long time. Blaze12xz will be doing the current requests.

RE: CLOSED!!!!NaLu's and Blaze12xz's Signature and Avatar Shop - Luck - Feb. 24, 2012

Blaze12xz could you do mine then please?

RE: CLOSED!!!!NaLu's and Blaze12xz's Signature and Avatar Shop - Nova-X - Feb. 25, 2012

(Feb. 15, 2012  1:42 PM)SonKohan Wrote: I would love a signature please
Background : Stars everywhere, in the middle a star exploding
Images: Blitz Pegasus coming out of the star (He is a custom think you can do it?)
Text : Blitz Pegasus (In bottom center)
If it is difficult I can re-think it
since im doing the requests i dont realy think its possible to do customized beys unless you can give the pic
ok ill see what i can do because i have my own shop and nalu didnt give me advance notice

edit:
here they are-
[Image: rcvy.jpg]

[Image: FjI2g.jpg]

RE: CLOSED!!!!NaLu's and Blaze12xz's Signature and Avatar Shop - BestLeoneBlader - Feb. 25, 2012

thanks a bunch!

RE: CLOSED!!!!NaLu's and Blaze12xz's Signature and Avatar Shop - Viral - Feb. 25, 2012

If I did not complete your request please post on Blaze12xz's shop or someone elses as mine is closed.

@Blaze12xz Please stop Double-posting.

and as I can see you have said you have editted your post but double posted instead. Please do not do that again.

RE: CLOSED!!!!NaLu's and Blaze12xz's Signature and Avatar Shop - Hazel - Feb. 25, 2012

If the forum automatically horizontal rules the post for him, it is not an illegal double-post... it is only against the rules if the two posts are separate.

RE: CLOSED!!!!NaLu's and Blaze12xz's Signature and Avatar Shop - Nova-X - Feb. 25, 2012

(Feb. 25, 2012  2:53 AM)NaLu Wrote: If I did not complete your request please post on Blaze12xz's shop or someone elses as mine is closed.

@Blaze12xz Please stop Double-posting.

and as I can see you have said you have editted your post but double posted instead. Please do not do that again.
that was accident
i forgot to edit my post
then i had problems Unhappy
and btw nalu can you not say that the shop is closed because ppl think that were not doing anymore rquests

RE: CLOSED!!!!NaLu's and Blaze12xz's Signature and Avatar Shop - Viral - Feb. 25, 2012

Well i am not for sure. You have your own shop. Please use that.