World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Legend Festival who will be the champion? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Legend Festival who will be the champion? (/Thread-Legend-Festival-who-will-be-the-champion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Legend Festival who will be the champion? - AlexTheBlader - Oct. 01, 2020

I think the finals will be Hyuga vs lean and lean is gonna break Hyugas bey causing the evolution and then Hikaru tries to avenge Hyuga his bey will break top causing them both to get there evolutions
(Aug. 18, 2020  2:36 PM)g2_ Wrote: Who do you guys think will win the Legend Festival?

RE: Legend Festival who will be the champion? - Valtryek Aoi - Oct. 01, 2020

(Oct. 01, 2020  2:50 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I think the finals will be Hyuga vs lean and lean is gonna break Hyugas bey causing the evolution and then Hikaru tries to avenge Hyuga his bey will break top causing them both to get there evolutions
(Aug. 18, 2020  2:36 PM)g2_ Wrote: Who do you guys think will win the Legend Festival?

I don't really see Hyuga getting past Valt that easy, both skill-wise and story-wise, but to each his own I guess.

RE: Legend Festival who will be the champion? - Achilles25 - Oct. 01, 2020

Whats the prize if you win.

RE: Legend Festival who will be the champion? - God Dragruler - Oct. 01, 2020

(Oct. 01, 2020  3:59 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Whats the prize if you win.

Manga wise you get to be an S-rank but anime wise it was never stated, my guess its probably the same you get to be an s rank maybe

(Oct. 01, 2020  4:04 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  3:59 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Whats the prize if you win.

Manga wise you get to be an S-rank but anime wise it was never stated, my guess its probably the same you get to be an s rank maybe

It's either Lane or Hyuga thats gonna win then.

RE: Legend Festival who will be the champion? - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 01, 2020

(Oct. 01, 2020  4:23 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  4:04 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Manga wise you get to be an S-rank but anime wise it was never stated, my guess its probably the same you get to be an s rank maybe

It's either Lane or Hyuga thats gonna win then.

Or Valt

Winning percent my opinion-
Lean- 35%
Hyuga- 30%
Valt- 20%
Aiga- 15%
Like if you agree

RE: Legend Festival who will be the champion? - Zeutron - Oct. 01, 2020

(Oct. 01, 2020  5:50 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Winning percent my opinion-
Lean- 35%
Hyuga- 30%
Valt- 20%
Aiga- 15%
Like if you agree
Aiga is without a doubt a zero percent chance.

(Oct. 01, 2020  6:04 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
Lean- 35%
Hyuga- 30%
Valt- 20%
Aiga- 15%
Like if you agree

I'm trying to keep it even for everyone. Plus who knows you can't just say Aiga won't win we will just have to see tommorow.

RE: Legend Festival who will be the champion? - davidmark12 - Oct. 01, 2020

Thanks for sharing us. charter.net email login

RE: Legend Festival who will be the champion? - g2_ - Oct. 01, 2020

(Oct. 01, 2020  6:04 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
Lean- 35%
Hyuga- 30%
Valt- 20%
Aiga- 15%
Like if you agree
While his chances are extremely low, they are not 0.

RE: Legend Festival who will be the champion? - kai edits - Oct. 01, 2020

I think it's free or lane

(Oct. 01, 2020  1:14 PM)kai edits Wrote: I think it's free or lane
Free has already been eliminated.

(Oct. 01, 2020  1:15 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  1:14 PM)kai edits Wrote: I think it's free or lane
Free has already been eliminated.
Nani lane is gonna win then

(Oct. 01, 2020  1:16 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  1:15 PM)g2_ Wrote: Free has already been eliminated.
Nani lane is gonna win then
It's possible.

(Oct. 01, 2020  1:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  1:16 PM)kai edits Wrote: Nani lane is gonna win then
It's possible.

I want lane to beat valt lol valt is so childish

RE: Legend Festival who will be the champion? - Aiga Editz - Oct. 01, 2020

I find it odd that Aiga won't be using his "infinite sword or shield" to assist him in his battle and just use the neutral/speed mode thing. Regarding whether Hyuga does beat Valt (which I don't stand with) and advances to the finals with Lane, then Hyperion breaking could happen in the finals of the festival, around 30-31. After that they can have Shu introduced by starting with helping him evolve Hyperion. If they do make Valt beat Hyuga however, then Valt vs Lane could end with Valt being the one who actually beats him because most mid-season antagonists lose within the 29-30s range.

If Lane beats Valt idk what to think of sparking anymore. If he breaks valkyrie I will be surprised if Shu won't step in at that point although this theory is just a random thought. Pay it no attention.

RE: Legend Festival who will be the champion? - Vtryuga - Oct. 01, 2020

(Oct. 01, 2020  1:23 PM)Aiga Editz Wrote: I find it odd that Aiga won't be using his "infinite sword or shield" to assist him in his battle and just use the neutral/speed mode thing. Regarding whether Hyuga does beat Valt (which I don't stand with) and advances to the finals with Lane, then Hyperion breaking could happen in the finals of the festival, around 30-31. After that they can have Shu introduced by starting with helping him evolve Hyperion. If they do make Valt beat Hyuga however, then Valt vs Lane could end with Valt being the one who actually beats him because most mid-season antagonists lose within the 29-30s range.  

If Lane beats Valt idk what to think of sparking anymore. If he breaks valkyrie I will be surprised if Shu won't step in at that point although this theory is just a random thought. Pay it no attention.

Well the strategy that Aiga must be using is to draw out Lucifer into a battle of endurance so that the blades of the barrier retract. This could be his opportunity to attack; however this looks like it wont work as we can see the retracted barrier coming back out in the episode preview with Lucifer using the speed cradle. 

In fact this strategy actually makes sense and it is pretty smart on aigas part.

RE: Legend Festival who will be the champion? - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 01, 2020

Infinite dive anyone? No? Alright.

RE: Legend Festival who will be the champion? - Aiga Editz - Oct. 01, 2020

(Oct. 01, 2020  1:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Infinite dive anyone? No? Alright.
I wish my dude. Believe me, every time I heard Lane saying "No one can touch Lucifer!" I always thought of Aiga's famous dive move and how it can settle that. Although they'll never make it happen the dive move can make a huge impact on the battle as Lucifer will actually be touched changing the outcome. What kinda sucks for me is that even if potentially they have Aiga bust out an Infinite dive, they'll just overlook its potential on doing major damage and just be like Lucifer lost stamina or something like that.

RE: Legend Festival who will be the champion? - ValtKurenai2020 - Oct. 01, 2020

(Oct. 01, 2020  1:23 PM)Aiga Editz Wrote: I find it odd that Aiga won't be using his "infinite sword or shield" to assist him in his battle and just use the neutral/speed mode thing. Regarding whether Hyuga does beat Valt (which I don't stand with) and advances to the finals with Lane, then Hyperion breaking could happen in the finals of the festival, around 30-31. After that they can have Shu introduced by starting with helping him evolve Hyperion. If they do make Valt beat Hyuga however, then Valt vs Lane could end with Valt being the one who actually beats him because most mid-season antagonists lose within the 29-30s range.  

If Hyperion breaking is concerned then this is my theory.
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I have a theory on how the some of the upcoming episodes will span out.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ep 28: Both the brothers will start respecting Aiga more. Lean will defeat Aiga and will awaken his berserk mode.( Though I want Aiga to defeat Lean, if writers make Aiga win, I would be happy but he needs to win)[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ep 29: Both the brothers will become surprised that lean defeated aiga. Then Hyuga vs Valt will take place and Valt will defeat Hyuga ( I want Hyuga to lose so badly).Then lean will predict that he will obliterate Valt.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ep 30: The Brothers will be walking. Hikaru was sad because he was unable to get into the semis and also  angry that Lean defeated Aiga. Hyuga was a little depressed for losing in the semis. Then they will come across Lean and will challenge Lean to avenge Aiga's loss. (Hyuga will challenge to get stronger. While Hikaru will challenge to avenge Aiga and get stronger as well). Lean will defeat them combined and will break their beys. Then they will return to their bombers and will be invited by Valt to train with him. Then they will show how their beys were broken by Lean. Then Valt will swear to defeat Lean at any cost.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ep 31: Valt vs Lean will take place, Lean ( berserk mode) will be defeated by Valt. Then Lean will get very angry.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ep 32: Both the Brothers will make new beys and will practise with it to control it's power.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ep 33: Lean will challenge Shu out of Anger and Shu will defeat him and break his bey.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This is just a theory, so I might be wrong.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for reading the theory.[/font]

RE: Legend Festival who will be the champion? - Zeutron - Oct. 01, 2020

(Oct. 01, 2020  10:20 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  6:04 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Aiga is without a doubt a zero percent chance.
While his chances are extremely low, they are not 0.
Storywise it’s an occurrence that wouldn’t make any sense.

RE: Legend Festival who will be the champion? - TheRogueBlader - Oct. 01, 2020

Well we know Valt vs.hygua and lane vs. AIGER. These are tough matchups but I assume hygua will lose and this is how he will form his bey. I also assume that lane might win against AIGER because his barrier is wearing down in his chassis. The final will probably be lane and Valt and lane will probably win just because he has the whole antagonist theme backing him up. Then after lane, hygua, and Hilary have upgraded their beys they’ll probably do another tournament similar to the one in episodes 34-51 of turbo

At least that’s my prediction

(Oct. 01, 2020  6:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  10:20 AM)g2_ Wrote: While his chances are extremely low, they are not 0.
Storywise it’s an occurrence that wouldn’t make any sense.
True, but they are not 0.

RE: Legend Festival who will be the champion? - Galaxy357 - Oct. 01, 2020

(Oct. 01, 2020  12:26 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  12:14 AM)Galaxy357 Wrote: Why would he make an evolution if he just made the beyblade. Plus its still the best bey in sparking so tt wouldnt dare to change anything about lucifer.

This quote was made more than a month ago. I have a different answer.
Well do you still think he gets an evolution.