World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades (/Thread-Xandork-Engineering-Custom-Beyblades)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - Kry - Sep. 06, 2018

(Jul. 28, 2018  11:36 PM)Xandork Wrote: Prices:

Generation:
Dual/God - $30
Cho-Z - $40
Cho-X - $50
Gimmicks:
First Gimmick - $5
Second Gimmick - $10
Third Gimmick - $15
(Note: This price increase per gimmick is necessary, as it takes a lot of work to incorporate multiple gimmicks into a bey, as they often conflict with each other and require a more complicated design)
Extras:
Frame - $5
Level Chip Compatibility - Free if applicable
(Note: This means that I can put a level chip slot in your bey as long as it doesn't conflict with the gimmicks or design of the bey)

is this USD or other?

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - kingbladersoul - Sep. 06, 2018

What service do you use for printing metal and plastic
Please reply

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - Xandork - Sep. 06, 2018

(Sep. 06, 2018  6:01 PM)Kry Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2018  11:36 PM)Xandork Wrote: Prices:

Generation:
Dual/God - $30
Cho-Z - $40
Cho-X - $50
Gimmicks:
First Gimmick - $5
Second Gimmick - $10
Third Gimmick - $15
(Note: This price increase per gimmick is necessary, as it takes a lot of work to incorporate multiple gimmicks into a bey, as they often conflict with each other and require a more complicated design)
Extras:
Frame - $5
(Note: This means that I can put a level chip slot in your bey as long as it doesn't conflict with the gimmicks or design of the bey)

is this USD or other?

(Sep. 06, 2018  8:40 PM)kingbladersoul Wrote: What service do you use for printing metal and plastic
Please reply

I use Shapeways, and yes, I require US dollars.

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - BuilderROB - Sep. 07, 2018

I am interested. Should I PM you the details on my beyblade or just tell you here?

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - kingbladersoul - Sep. 07, 2018

who's bey ja workin on

(Jul. 28, 2018  11:36 PM)Xandork Wrote: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades

Commissions are now opened again!

Hello. I am Xandork, an enthusiastic blader and beytrainer with a passion for design. I specialize in designing unique, one of a kind, 3D printed beyblades. It all started when I designed my custom beyblade in a simple 3D modeling program. This bey, dubbed Xyres Megalados, sparked my love for beytraining. Now I have designed custom beys for dozens of bladers, even famous beytubers such as Jojo, Zyeyo, Kimbo, and Kevo. This is my passion and I hope to design a bey for you too. Yes, you! If you have a unique idea or design for a beyblade, I can make it a reality.

Here are some beys I've designed, and some I've printed.

I offer beys in Dual-Layer, God-Layer, Cho-Z, and Cho-X format. What is Cho-X? Cho-X (pronounced as Cho-Xi) is the most powerful generation of beyblades. These beys are heavier than metal fight beys and have metal blades that can destroy plastic. They are difficult to handle and require an adept blader to use. The first Cho-X beyblade to make it's way to the scene was Jynx Ouroboros, the partner bey of Jojo [Jp0t]. It scarred Nightmare Longinus, it shut down Maximum Garuda, and it prevailed in a battle against the strongest Metal Fight Beyblades. It is truly on a level of it's own.

How to request a bey:
Step 1:
Choose a generation. God Layer beys have no metal on them and are more competitive against other beys. Cho-Z beys have some metal on the layer, but all of the points of contact are plastic, as to not damage the other beys. Finally, Cho-X is the most powerful, able to defeat and even destroy Cho-Z beys. 
Step 2:
Choose a design. For me to properly make a bey for you, you must give me a detailed idea of what you want. I decline all requests which do not provide this. Make sure to decide on the bey's type (attack, stamina, defense, balance) how many contact points you want, the color and appearance, as well as any other features you may want. The more detailed the description, the better.
Step 3:
Choose your bey's gimmicks. I offer a variety of useful and fun gimmicks for your bey. I can do many gimmicks, however some are not possible at this time. I can make impact dampening segments of the layer, give it a free spinning ring, give it a mode change, or even give it removable parts like on Revive Pheonix. Unfortunately, I cannot do gimmicks which require springs, rubber, or complex/small pieces. 3D printing is still limited in these fields.
Step 4:
Fill out this Google Form. When commissions are open, you may submit a request for a bey. If your request follows the expected guidelines and is detailed enough for me to make a bey, I will email you with a confirmation. I require payment BEFORE I design the bey. Once you do this, I will add your bey to my queue and work on it as soon as it reaches the top of my list. I will work with you and request feedback and input when working on the bey. It is an involved process.
Advice:
When requesting a bey, please try to be thorough, polite, and patient. I have rejected many, many requests due to their requests being overly simplistic, the requester not reading all of the information provided, or blatantly misunderstanding this process. Requesting "[Existing bey] in Cho-X", or "A super powerful dragon bey" will not get you a bey. In addition, requesting dual spin on your bey may get it ignored, as it makes the design process very complicated and the assembly requires the bey to be send to my house first. I will accept a dual spin request if the dual spin gimmick is meant to compliment the bey's design. Spriggan's design is complimented by dual spin as it gets upper attack in right spin, and smash attack in left spin. Requesting dual spin for no reason is not appreciated and may cause your commission to be rejected. Thank you for actually reading this. If you actually read all of this and understand how to make a good request, let me know in the comments of the commissions request form. It means a lot if you actually READ about a service before asking for it. Use the word "Hippo" as a secret code in the comments of your form to let me know you read this.
Disclaimer:
I do not provide the printing of these beyblades. I am selling the design in the form of a 3D model file. You must pay for the printing of the beyblade separately. I do make recommendations and aid in the ordering process though.

Prices:

Generation:
Dual/God - $30
Cho-Z - $40
Cho-X - $50
Gimmicks:
First Gimmick - $5
Second Gimmick - $10
Third Gimmick - $15
Extras:
Frame - $5

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY QUEUE

(Sep. 07, 2018  1:57 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I am interested. Should I PM you the details on my beyblade or just tell you here?

das 4 u rob my boi

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - PizzaMC - Sep. 07, 2018

Are you working on my beyblade now if yes thanks

And pls put a level chip looks like the one on strike Valkyrie

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - Xandork - Sep. 07, 2018

(Sep. 07, 2018  7:54 AM)PizzaMC Wrote: Are you working on my beyblade now if yes thanks

And pls put a level chip looks like the one on strike Valkyrie

Did you fill out the form? If so, which bey is it?

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - PizzaMC - Sep. 07, 2018

I didn't write this in the Google form and remember that only receive my fourth request and
Please print it yourself

Yes it is masterg jogan

and mine is a god layer

Ohh and the tip I'm using is spriggan's tip that is why it is a dual spin bey this is not in the Google form also the level chip is not in the Google form

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - kingbladersoul - Sep. 07, 2018

Are you making my bey it is triumph Spriggan

U probably already know

And can I get a level chip if it is accepted

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - PizzaMC - Sep. 08, 2018

I mean cho-z

Pls reply on my question above

And pls work on it

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - OddFuture - Sep. 08, 2018

Hey! Just submitted a commission, and i wanna know, do you make drivers or disks? Because i requested them and just wanted to know if it was possible. Thanks!

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - Xandork - Sep. 08, 2018

(Sep. 07, 2018  8:00 AM)PizzaMC Wrote: I didn't write this in the Google form and remember that only receive my fourth request and
Please print it yourself

Yes it is masterg jogan

and mine is a god layer

Ohh and the tip I'm using is spriggan's tip that is why it is a dual spin bey this is not in the Google form also the level chip is not in the Google form

(Sep. 08, 2018  6:17 AM)PizzaMC Wrote: I mean cho-z

And pls work on it

I previously posted a list of all of the commissions which were accepted and which were denied. You request was denied due to a lack of necessary detail. In addition, you requestested dual-spin despite me repeatedly saying that I am unable to do dual spin for most commissions. The only other information I had to go off of was that you wanted four blades and three dragon heads. Please resubmit a request with more detail if you want me to reconsider.

(Sep. 07, 2018  1:42 PM)kingbladersoul Wrote: Are you making my bey it is triumph Spriggan

U probably already know

I sent an email to you stating that not enough information was given about what you wanted in your bey. I can't just be told to make a combination of all the Spriggans. That would essentially just be me making a Spriggan Requiem, but again, I can't easily make a dual spin bey for you.

(Sep. 08, 2018  6:30 AM)OddFuture Wrote: Hey! Just submitted a commission, and i wanna know, do you make drivers or disks? Because i requested them and just wanted to know if it was possible. Thanks!

I don't currently have the ability to make drivers, and I could make disks, but I haven't done any yet so I'm not sure about what the outcome would be. The real issue is the cost though. It would cost 20+ dollars to print a disk, but if you are willing to pay for it, I'm willing to do it. Disks have been printed, I'm just worried that my design for it may interfere with the frame or driver. I'll talk to some other beytrainers about it. Also, if your commission was "Symphonic Finale", you checked "God/Dual layer", but requested metal, so it would have to be Cho-Z or Cho-X, because it takes extra work to design for metal parts. Other than that, you are good.

(Sep. 08, 2018  8:07 AM)Xandork Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  8:00 AM)PizzaMC Wrote: I didn't write this in the Google form and remember that only receive my fourth request and
Please print it yourself

Yes it is masterg jogan

and mine is a god layer

(Sep. 08, 2018  6:17 AM)PizzaMC Wrote: I mean cho-z

And pls work on it

I previously posted a list of all of the commissions which were accepted and which were denied. You request was denied due to a lack of necessary detail. In addition, you requestested dual-spin despite me repeatedly saying that I am unable to do dual spin for most commissions. The only other information I had to go off of was that you wanted four blades and three dragon heads. Please resubmit a request with more detail if you want me to reconsider.

(Sep. 07, 2018  1:42 PM)kingbladersoul Wrote: Are you making my bey it is triumph Spriggan

U probably already know

I sent an email to you stating that not enough information was given about what you wanted in your bey. I can't just be told to make a combination of all the Spriggans. That would essentially just be me making a Spriggan Requiem, but again, I can't easily make a dual spin bey for you.

(Sep. 08, 2018  6:30 AM)OddFuture Wrote: Hey! Just submitted a commission, and i wanna know, do you make drivers or disks? Because i requested them and just wanted to know if it was possible. Thanks!

I don't currently have the ability to make drivers, and I could make disks, but I haven't done any yet so I'm not sure about what the outcome would be. The real issue is the cost though. It would cost 20+ dollars to print a disk, but if you are willing to pay for it, I'm willing to do it. Disks have been printed, I'm just worried that my design for it may interfere with the frame or driver. I'll talk to some other beytrainers about it.  Also, if your commission was "Symphonic Finale", you checked "God/Dual layer", but requested metal, so it would have to be Cho-Z or Cho-X, because it takes extra work to design for metal parts. Other than that, you are good
Ok, i Read through my commission and fixed it. Please respond about the disk and likr what you mean. Thanks!

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - kingbladersoul - Sep. 08, 2018

Ok I just updated my request

And after u read any other rejected requests can you update the queue I'm so confused on it

I can aid in telling you how to make drivers

You can use the measurements of fake bey's and print them and add your own ideas such as rubber,metal, etc

Measurements of fake bey's driver

And can you make like a committee of assistants so you aren't piled by work. You can make like a form like the one for the designs

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - Kry - Sep. 08, 2018

Do you think you could engineer a layer with a similar gimmic to tornado wyvern but the rotating part of the layer can only spin right when hit?
so it will lock up when hit by a right spin bey, but rotate to deflect the attack of a left spin bey.
maybe some sort of circular sloped gear design like how clicky pens work, when the parts can only rotate in one direction.

Kry it would make more sense if it deflects right spin because it would receive more damage

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - Dutchems - Sep. 08, 2018

I need to see if my uncle still has his micro lathe set up in the basement. I could machine custom made forge disks. Think about it, a quarter inch thick cold rolled steel disk for weight.

Cool! Do you think you could do a buisness

Like xandork

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - Kry - Sep. 08, 2018

assuming the bey design I had in mind is a right spin- which it is not.

Oh that makes more sense then

And If you wanna know my new bey's name xandork it is End Spriggan

wait you dont print the beyblade?

(Sep. 08, 2018  1:56 PM)kingbladersoul Wrote: Ok I just updated my request

And after u read any other rejected requests can you update the queue I'm so confused on it

I can aid in telling you how to make drivers

You can use the measurements of fake bey's and print them and add your own ideas such as rubber,metal, etc

Measurements of fake bey's driver

And can you make like a committee of assistants so you aren't piled by work. You can make like a form like the one for the designs

The queue will be updated soon. Also, I'm not sure you quite understand the difficulties which come with making drivers. I can't print springs, so I would need to rely on the buyer being able to remove the spring from another driver to put it in the printed one. Furthermore, I can't just "use the measurements", I would need to scan it in a 3D scanner, and in that case it doesn't matter if it is a real or fake driver. And telling me that I can add my own ideas doesn't tell me anything new. Of course I know how to make a custom driver with new ideas, I just don't have the right capabilities. I understand you are trying to help, but this isn't something I'm ready to make for people, because if it comes out wrong, it's my a** on fire for selling a faulty driver. And I am working on getting a team, but for now it's just me and you will all have to be patient for your designs.

(Sep. 08, 2018  3:14 PM)Kry Wrote: Do you think you could engineer a layer with a similar gimmic to tornado wyvern but the rotating part of the layer can only spin right when hit?
so it will lock up when hit by a right spin bey, but rotate to deflect the attack of a left spin bey.
maybe some sort of circular sloped gear design like how clicky pens work, when the parts can only rotate in one direction.

YES! I love that idea. It would be like a ratchet wrench! I have already made a freespinning layer, so adding that system shouldn't be too hard. The only issue is that it might weaken over time as the teeth wear down, but I could figure something out.

(Sep. 08, 2018  4:14 PM)Dutchems Wrote: I need to see if my uncle still has his micro lathe set up in the basement. I could machine custom made forge disks. Think about it, a quarter inch thick cold rolled steel disk for weight.

Sounds interesting, but I imagine you wouldn't want to make a whole bunch of forge disks manually. Yea you COULD do that, but people wouldn't likely want to pay more than $20 for a forge disk at the max, so are you willing to work for hours on end just for $20?

(Sep. 08, 2018  4:48 PM)kingbladersoul Wrote: Oh that makes more sense then

And If you wanna know my new bey's name xandork it is End Spriggan

You just submitted a second request for the exact same thing. I'm not going to design a bey that is essentially just a heavier Legend Spriggan. I cannot do dual spin for you, and it's honestly not a very creative request.

Does nobody consider that I don't want to spend hours and hours just to make an exact copy of an existing bey for no goshdarn reason??? I'm trying to make CUSTOM and UNIQUE beys! I don't want my legacy to be copying other people's designs.

(Sep. 08, 2018  7:56 PM)OddFuture Wrote: wait you dont print the beyblade?

Nope. I refer my clients to Shapeways, but I occasionally have the client pay me for the printing and I order it to their house.

wait so does it cost extra for the printing?

(Sep. 08, 2018  8:43 PM)OddFuture Wrote: wait so does it cost extra for the printing?

Yes. Imagine I'm an architect designing a building. You still need to pay the construction workers to actually make the building.

do you know how much it would be?