World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst: the Game - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst: the Game (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-the-Game)

RE: Beyblade Burst: the Game - boigamer25 - Dec. 20, 2018

Heyo! Merry Christmas everyone! Anyone want to battle?

RE: Beyblade Burst: the Game - BuilderROB - Dec. 20, 2018

I have joined

RE: Beyblade Burst: the Game - CheetoBlader - Dec. 20, 2018

(Oct. 18, 2018  3:43 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: In order to join, just respond joined. Basically, everyone starts out with a Valkyrie Wing Accel. Every beyblade has three cards that count as parts with statistics and certain parts have special moves. Here’s how the game works: the game is turn-based. Every turn, you have 4 options: burst attack, plain attack, outspin, or special move. You can only do each special once. If you burst attack and the opponent has a lower burst resistance, they burst and you win. If you plain attack, they can counter or defend. If you defend, whoever has a higher defense wins and the attacker loses a stamina Marker. Every Beyblade has 2. If they Counter, whoever has a higher attack stat wins and the opponent loses a stamina Marker. If you outspin, the opponent can only Counter or outspin. If they Counter and they have a higher attack stat than the opponents stamina, the opponent loses a stamina Marker. If they outspin, whoever has a lower stamina loses a Marker. You can always visit the shop between matches too

Also, to see the statistics of a part, simply ask

I joined

Hey, welcome to the game. Do you understand the rules or do you need a quick explanation?

(Dec. 20, 2018  3:20 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hey, welcome to the game. Do you understand the rules or do you need a quick explanation?

Quick explanation

RE: Beyblade Burst: the Game - Dt20000 - Dec. 20, 2018

Anyone wanna get in on the free X-Mas Present? It’s like a random Booster but with any part from before Cho-Z

(Dec. 20, 2018  3:35 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Anyone wanna get in on the free X-Mas Present? It’s like a random Booster but with any part from before Cho-Z

Sure in the game right?

(Dec. 20, 2018  3:38 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2018  3:35 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Anyone wanna get in on the free X-Mas Present? It’s like a random Booster but with any part from before Cho-Z

Sure in the game right?

Yup

Sure. Everyone who first joins the game starts out with the combo, Valkyrie Wing Accel and has the special move Rush Lauch. I'll get into special moves in a sec. You also start out with 10 beycoins that you can use to purchase beys from the shop. In the shop you can buy single layers, once you have 3 single layers you can purchase dual layers, and so on. Battle rules are simple. It's a turn-based system. You can use 4 types of moves.

Plain Attack: When you use this, the opponent can defend or counter. If opponent has lower defense then your attack, then they lose a stamina marker. (You have 2 in each battle). If they counter they can reverse the attack and if they have a higher attack, you lose a stamina marker instead.
Burst Attack: If opponent has a lower burst resistance, then they burst and you win.
Outspin: Opponent can only outspin or counter. If you have higher stamina, the opponent loses a stamina marker.
Special Moves: Each bey has it's own special move. They can affect the battle in different ways. Valkyrie's special move, Rush Launch, increases your attack by 3.
You get 5 beycoins if you lose and 10 (Ibeleive) if you win.

Custom beys: You can make your own custom parts or bey, but you must have 50 beycoins to do so.
Stats: Each bey has different stats. If you aren't sure what your bey's stats are, ask DT (The owner of this thread) for the stats.

Sorry it was longer than expected. XD

(Dec. 20, 2018  3:38 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2018  3:38 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Sure in the game right?

Yup
Ok Can I get a ‘ driver

(Dec. 20, 2018  3:41 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Sure. Everyone who first joins the game starts out with the combo, Valkyrie Wing Accel and has the special move Rush Lauch. I'll get into special moves in a sec. You also start out with 10 beycoins that you can use to purchase beys from the shop. In the shop you can buy single layers, once you have 3 single layers you can purchase dual layers, and so on. Battle rules are simple. It's a turn-based system. You can use 4 types of moves.

Plain Attack: When you use this, the opponent can defend or counter. If opponent has lower defense then your attack, then they lose a stamina marker. (You have 2 in each battle). If they counter they can reverse the attack and if they have a higher attack, you lose a stamina marker instead.
Burst Attack: If opponent has a lower burst resistance, then they burst and you win.
Outspin: Opponent can only outspin or counter. If you have higher stamina, the opponent loses a stamina marker.
Special Moves: Each bey has it's own special move. They can affect the battle in different ways. Valkyrie's special move, Rush Launch, increases your attack by 3.

Custom beys: You can make your own custom parts or bey, but you must have 50 beycoins to do so.
Stats: Each bey has different stats. If you aren't sure what your bey's stats are, ask DT (The owner of this thread) for the stats.

Thank you very much

(Dec. 20, 2018  3:41 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2018  3:38 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Yup
Ok Can I get a ‘ driver

It isn’t pre-Cho-Z, and the present is randomized by Random.org

Do you want to open it

Can I use the present too?

(Dec. 20, 2018  3:44 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2018  3:41 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Ok Can I get a ‘ driver

It isn’t pre-Cho-Z, and the present is randomized by Random.org

Do you want to open it

So you will tell me what I get if so then sure

(Dec. 20, 2018  3:41 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Sure. Everyone who first joins the game starts out with the combo, Valkyrie Wing Accel and has the special move Rush Lauch. I'll get into special moves in a sec. You also start out with 10 beycoins that you can use to purchase beys from the shop. In the shop you can buy single layers, once you have 3 single layers you can purchase dual layers, and so on. Battle rules are simple. It's a turn-based system. You can use 4 types of moves.

That was great. Can I copy/paste that into the intro?

Also, I will randomize your bey now

(Dec. 20, 2018  3:45 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2018  3:44 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: It isn’t pre-Cho-Z, and the present is randomized by Random.org

Do you want to open it

So you will tell me what I get if so then sure

Boom! You got Storm Spriggan Central Accel!

Sure. I didn't think it was that good but sure XD

(Dec. 20, 2018  3:46 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:

(Dec. 20, 2018  3:45 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So you will tell me what I get if so then sure

Ok thank you very much

Can I open the present?

RE: Beyblade Burst: the Game - Jman jman - Dec. 20, 2018

I do

Sure!

(Dec. 20, 2018  4:03 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:

Sure!

Boom! You got Drain Fafnir Bumper Edge!

(Dec. 20, 2018  4:01 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
I do

Alright, it’s being randomized

(Dec. 20, 2018  3:46 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:

(Dec. 20, 2018  3:45 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So you will tell me what I get if so then sure

Can I check my stats for Storm Spriggan Central Accel

RE: Beyblade Burst: the Game - UIValkyrieBurst - Dec. 20, 2018

Anyone wanna battle?

Also ill do the random booster

DRAIN FAFNIR!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! YEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!! DRAIN IS MY FAVOURITE!! THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Also I haven't seen you in a while Valkyrie. Anyways I'll battle you

@[Dt20000] want to battle?

RE: Beyblade Burst: the Game - UIValkyrieBurst - Dec. 20, 2018

(Dec. 20, 2018  4:18 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: DRAIN FAFNIR!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! YEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!! DRAIN IS MY FAVOURITE!! THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Also I haven't seen you in a while Valkyrie. Anyways I'll battle you

I just responded to your pm btw but I’ll use Valkyrie 7 Absorb