World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Blue - Aug. 02, 2008

OMG

Pegasis is like the illest Blade ever. funny thing is man it could go soo much faster, they were barely ripping imho.

Still I think I'll cop Bull first as, lul, its my sign. Also my first bey was Balancer Branzer s.
Pegasis is still dope as hell. Kai-V thanks for the link.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Aug. 02, 2008

I'm planning on buying two Flat bottoms (that's just sounds carp stupid). Not really interested in the others currently. Pegasis is just insane.

The starter set with the stadium, and a Pegasis starter set should give just what I want. Ontop of that, I think the starter set with the stadium comes with a Bull Wheel.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Aug. 02, 2008

we never really talked about what the official names for these beyblades. like, what are they going to call them...what, Leo MFB or something or are they going to leave it Leo.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sam - Aug. 02, 2008

prince of the sea Wrote:we never really talked about what the official names for these beyblades. like, what are they going to call them...what, Leo MFB or something or are they going to leave it Leo.
i am assuming the latter

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Aug. 02, 2008

prince of the sea Wrote:we never really talked about what the official names for these beyblades.

these are the official names

hey brad, this is the guy u have banned 2 times now and i would like to apologizes for every thing i said in the past. i don't kno what was wrong with me that time, just got so pissed off cause everything i said, u guys took it serious. please forgive me.;_;;_;;_;

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sam - Aug. 02, 2008

um ok do not post this in the mfb topic please

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Aug. 02, 2008

prince of the sea Wrote:hey brad, this is the guy u have banned 2 times now and i would like to apologizes for every thing i said in the past. i don't kno what was wrong with me that time, just got so pissed off cause everything i said, u guys took it serious. please forgive me.;_;;_;;_;

Please check your PM.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - trueblader - Aug. 02, 2008

in the videos pegasis is doing alot of damage to the other blades and seems to win very easily, but we have to take into account that the stadium they are using seems to be desighned for pegasis and attack blades, i mean it has his emblem on it.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sega - Aug. 02, 2008

Man Pegasis destroys everything, exceeded my expectations o.O

did u get my PM Brad?

..........thank u so much, i'm never saying anything stupid again. i'm going to change my name to boh = monkey king

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Aug. 02, 2008

trueblader Wrote:in the videos pegasis is doing alot of damage to the other blades and seems to win very easily, but we have to take into account that the stadium they are using seems to be desighned for pegasis and attack blades, i mean it has his emblem on it.

I have a feeling that if used correctly, it will have a similar effect in a stadium designed for Stamina beyblades.

yeah pegasis is powerful but shouldn't we wait to test it out ourself first. i mean, in the video, it seems like they didn't even launch a powerful attack

They were just demonstrating how the beyblades functioned. They didn't need to try hard.

If they didn't launch very hard, then Pegasis will probably be even faster, and more aggressive than shown in the video..

Synesthesia Wrote:They were just demonstrating how the beyblades functioned. They didn't need to try hard.

If they didn't launch very hard, then Pegasis will probably be even faster, and more aggressive than shown in the video..

And the other Beyblades will be able to deflect it more effectively than shown in this video. As I said, while I don't doubt Pegasis is the strongest, there's a lot of factors that allow me to dismiss this video.

Bey Brad Wrote:And the other Beyblades will be able to deflect it more effectively than shown in this video. As I said, while I don't doubt Pegasis is the strongest, there's a lot of factors that allow me to dismiss this video.

I understand where you're coming from perfectly. I was a quite a bit biased towards Pegasis, since not only has it been one of my favorites, but it seems to be one of the strongest MFB of the current four.

If we can get the defensive blade to deflect attacks better, then we might see quite different outcomes than what was shown in the video. For one, Bull was one of the favorites for Upper. The combination of choice is obvious.

Out of curiosity, what's your opinion on the attack stadium they were using just from looking at it? Can it be compared to older stadiums that were any good?

Synesthesia Wrote:Out of curiosity, what's your opinion on the attack stadium they were using just from looking at it? Can it be compared to older stadiums that were any good?

The stadium looks good to me. I'm happy to have another stadium to use my HMS in, haha.

mightyboosh9 Wrote:u no wen u buy from toywiz how much is postage and everything

Ask them, not us.

what kind of beylauncher will be released on August 9th. is it the one with the string that wind up by itself. also, i ask this a bunch of time already, will these beyblade be released the same day on toywiz ? if they do, how will it get their in time?

Ask Toywiz, not us.

Also, no clue about the weird Beylauncher.

i tried to email them so many times but something is wrong with my local area network. i remembered you told me u send them an email but did they ever respond back?

Yeah, I never received any response from them.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Nic - Aug. 02, 2008

Grey Wrote:Hmm, advantages of high tracks...well, apparently, they're good for endurance, because the Beyblade's weight is focused in the center and the pull of gravity is less.
That's really all I can think of.

No, height does not focus the weight in the center, and the height difference has a negligible change in gravity. All it does is that it can recover easier, rather than scraping the floor after getting a single hit.

the only thing that sagittario needs is a little modification from the bottom. they should made it's bottom like driger s

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - trueblader - Aug. 02, 2008

I think sagittario needs a thicker wheel so the centrifucal force could balance the weight across a larger area.

that could be true.... sagittario probably weigh the lighest out of the others. but this is just the begining, later on, even more powerful beyblade will be release.

hey Brad, have u seen the MFB video on
http://trend.gyao.jp/goods/entry-1373.html.
u should put this video on youtube