World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C (/Thread-Product-B-44-Booster-Holy-Horusood-U-C)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C - Neo - May. 24, 2016

Teeth look pretty good.
Pretty excited to see what Holy Horseseed is gonna do.

RE: B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C - Leo Burst - May. 24, 2016

I think they're the same teeth as original Horusood

RE: B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C - Jinbee - May. 24, 2016

Looks like I could be right about Upper being a disk being to sort of hover the stadium surface slightly or reduce friction, though I doubt that it would work that way.

RE: B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C - BAWB18 - May. 24, 2016

I hope they hurry up and make a YGGdrasil Dual Layers. Although Holy Horusudo is pretty cool.

RE: B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C - Kai-V - May. 24, 2016

(May. 24, 2016  5:09 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: I hope they hurry up and make a YGGdrasil Dual Layers. Although Holy Horusudo is pretty cool.

We have Yeager Yggdrasil in July and we knew it would get made many months ago...
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-49-Random-Booster-Vol-3-Yeager-Yggdrasil

RE: B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C - marutti - May. 25, 2016

(May. 24, 2016  8:27 AM)エダルバイブ Wrote: Teeth of layer
[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

Upper is actually balanced and symmetric. The 2 wings are just slanted.

Weight (Balance without decimal point)
H2: 8g
Upper: 20g
Claw: 6g

Total: 34g

and I have an extra one for sale: http://www.ebay.com/itm/252400659424?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

It's too expensive who will buy it.

RE: B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C - Bey Brad - May. 25, 2016

$20 with free shipping isn't that bad if you just bid on it.

RE: B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C - Leo Burst - May. 27, 2016

RE: B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C - Kai-V - May. 30, 2016

Wow there is already a break on this Dual Layer only three days after the release...
[Image: Cjq6T_lUYAAby4k.jpg]

Judging from the videos, Holy Horusood seems to have very little defense/appears to be very easy to burst, but it might have potential in Stamina.

RE: B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C - Jinbee - May. 30, 2016

Geez always the blue Dual Layers to break so far.

RE: B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C - Bl4ck-Ou7 - May. 30, 2016

I've seen many videos and H2UC didn't burst too much... ^^' Juste like a normal stamina type ^^'

RE: B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C - cadney - May. 31, 2016

I'm surprised to see it break so fast... as @[Jinbee] alluded, I wonder if it's coincidental that the plastic looks so similar to Victory Valkyrie's plastic.

RE: B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C - Bey Brad - May. 31, 2016

The Bursts from that video all came from either extreme impacts into the walls or a direct hit on the top of the Layer during deep wobbling. Hard to say much.

Would love to excuse the the H2 break as a freak accident, but after seeing breaks of D2 in the wild and having my own V2 break this weekend ... who knows, man. Burst gen durability has been shockingly poor so far.

RE: B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C - Jinbee - May. 31, 2016

(May. 31, 2016  5:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The Bursts from that video all came from either extreme impacts into the walls or a direct hit on the top of the Layer during deep wobbling. Hard to say much.

Would love to excuse the the H2 break as a freak accident, but after seeing breaks of D2 in the wild and having my own V2 break this weekend ... who knows, man. Burst gen durability has been shockingly poor so far.

And I don't think it should have been, considering that these should have been designed to Burst unless TT was super confident V2 won't burst often, and being a Burst system, it should have less resistance and tension.

@[cadney]LOL does it really look similar? I said how H2 and V2 were both the blue dual layers I think.

RE: B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C - Raiyanblader - May. 31, 2016

the phw bursts have been oddly durable... my Deathscyther has withstood alot of torture and is still almost mint!

(May. 31, 2016  8:58 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: the phw bursts have been oddly durable... my Deathscyther has withstood alot of torture and is still almost mint!

PHW? There's no Hybrid Wheels in Burst Tongue_out

The clear plastic is harder than the solid plastic, and the pre-Dual stuff tended to be more compact and chunkier, whereas the Dual Layers have a lot of hollow points and narrow joints.

RE: B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C - cadney - May. 31, 2016

(May. 31, 2016  7:20 PM)Jinbee Wrote: @[cadney]LOL does it really look similar? I said how H2 and V2 were both the blue dual layers I think.

The colour looks similar to the V2 I have in my hand, anyway! But I don't have H2 yet, so I can't look at them side by side. I think it's more likely what Brad said: that they have a lot of thin, protruding pieces and are less compact than the original layers. I wasn't actually aware that the solid plastic wasn't as strong as clear plastic until Brad mentioned it! That's interesting to know.

It's hard to define "strength." The clear plastic is harder but, consequently, can't dissipate impact as well so it should theoretically be more brittle than the solid plastic. But because the clear plastic was always moulded quite thickly and didn't protrude the way the solid plastic in the Dual Layer releases does, breaks were few and far between.

RE: B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C - Angry Face - May. 31, 2016

It might be worth generally noting that under layers and Burst Launcher casings (+ handles in the case of the BeyLauncher) are made of ABS, while over layers and Drivers are made of PC. ABS seems to be cheaper than PC to both manufacture and dye, however, ABS is also weaker than PC in every way, especially clear ABS, which many under layers and BeyLauncher casings + handles are made from.

RE: B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C - Kai-V - Jun. 01, 2016

Which TAKARA-TOMY has proven they know in the past, so why suddenly make prominent attack points out of it...?

RE: B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C - PidgeotWiz - Jun. 01, 2016

Totally psyched to see the Claw get more mainstream use, really think the combination of the truck and tip into one was a good idea for this new gen.

RE: B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C - Zoroaste - Jun. 02, 2016

So yeah I tried it out a bit today and I can't find anything good about it yet. It seems more squarish that I thought it would be, and also lighter (it's 8.2 grams). The teeth don't seem that great either, which pretty disappointing. It seems to have worse stamina than Neptune, on Heavy Revolve anyway, and also seems easier to burst. I also tried it on Heavy Orbit and it did ok, but D2 seems better for that. Tried it a little bit on Gravity Xtreme and it's not very good at attacking either, tho it could actually burst stuff, if it didnt burst itself. Maybe it might be ok as a staller/attack, but I haven't tested that theory much yet.
Haven't really tried much with Upper, I would say so far it's ok, but nothing that great. It did ok on D2UO, but that's gonna make it easier to push around. It does seem better to have a lighter disk for those couple extra turns at the end, but there are probably other disks that can do that better. VUX doesn't seem to hit hard enough
Here are those pics again, teeth, weights, etc
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/95dh70voemz1nrw/AACDLitKYHQ532a3uuaexazra?dl=0

RE: B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C - Kai-V - Jul. 08, 2016

Just to confirm how Holy Horusood performs:

Holy Horusood Force Xtreme vs. Kaiser Kerbeus Gravity Defense
Kaiser Kerbeus: 8 (OS, 1 Burst)
Holy Horusood: 2 (1 KO, 1 Burst)

Holy Horusood Gravity Defense vs. Xcalibur Force Xtreme
Xcalibur: 3 (2 Bursts, 1 KO)
Holy Horusood: 7 (1 Burst, 6 OS)

With the following benchmark:

It seemed interesting in the last while, but it won zero match against Dark Deathscyther Heavy Orbit despite the launches being alternated hah.

RE: B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C - Flame~Capricorn - Jul. 08, 2016

Based on my observations through videos i've seen, Holy Horusood has relative ease bursting opponents when at an angle, under the other beyblade's layer. This is probably due to the "slopes" between the clear plastic. Maybe if paired with revolve, (banked launch, of course,) and Gravity, Heavy, or Knuckle, this could see some big use in the current meta, maybe even replacing Valkyrie (Gravity/Heavy/knuckle) (Survive?/Gyro?/Revolve).

RE: B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C - TL14 - Jul. 09, 2016

Maybe H2GO/B/R would be good because Gravity would make it heavier and Orbit or Blow could make it spin at an angle and with Revolve it could constantly perform upper attacks from different positions at an angle if you use BBG's Pendulum Swing technique. The Beys I ordered from Rakuten Global will maybe arrive next week so I could do some tests if you want. Smile