World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Round 2 Voting/ Round 3 Fixtures announced! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Round 2 Voting/ Round 3 Fixtures announced! (/Thread-The-Second-WBO-Graphic-Tournament-Round-2-Voting-Round-3-Fixtures-announced)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Group and Fixtures for Round 1 are out!! - ElevatorMadness - Sep. 10, 2011

5 days, hmm. Mine should be done by Sunday.

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Group and Fixtures for Round 1 are out!! - Flaming Aries - Sep. 10, 2011

I sent my entry in.

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Group and Fixtures for Round 1 are out!! - Sparta - Sep. 11, 2011

(Sep. 10, 2011  12:39 AM)Kinetic Wrote: Looking forward to everyones entries, especially the Kingdom Hearts ones. (I love both games)
Prepare to be disappointed! My first try was so bad I deleted it, and the second one could have been way better. On my third attempt, and wondering how Zflare3 will do after his win.

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Group and Fixtures for Round 1 are out!! - Synth - Sep. 11, 2011

Im not so compitent about my entry. Hopefully i will get votes Speechless

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Group and Fixtures for Round 1 are out!! - Fyuuor - Sep. 11, 2011

Since Electric is in Group A, which means it's impossible for an Electric Vs Kenetic/Vintage Grand Final. I now believe it'll be Kinetic versing NoodooSoup in he Final Smile

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Group and Fixtures for Round 1 are out!! - zflare3 - Sep. 11, 2011

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Group and Fixtures for Round 1 are out!! - ElevatorMadness - Sep. 11, 2011

My entry is OK. It a was a strange theme. I done 4 or 5 attempts at it.

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Group and Fixtures for Round 1 are out!! - SyTric XZ - Sep. 12, 2011

I am not satisfied with my entry! feel something remaning in it i improved it and feels its a bit conjusted but confidene i wil get votes!

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Group and Fixtures for Round 1 are out!! - Synth - Sep. 12, 2011

@ sparta and flare

you still havent beaten my record. 21 redo's for just 1 sig.

Waiting for the entries to show up....

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Group and Fixtures for Round 1 are out!! - BeybladerPotter - Sep. 14, 2011

Ahem...People. Come on! SDC, Kinetic and Electric and others have not yet submitted their entries!!!

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Group and Fixtures for Round 1 are out!! - Electric - Sep. 14, 2011

(Sep. 14, 2011  10:24 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Ahem...People. Come on! SDC, Kinetic and Electric and others have not yet submitted their entries!!!

I sent it two days ago, it appears in my sent box, odd.

I will resend the same PM.

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Group and Fixtures for Round 1 are out!! - S.D.C - Sep. 14, 2011

I just sent mine in, not 100% happy with it but oh well, I don't have time to change it. Naruto isn't my thing, I just hope Kinetic had as hard time as I did in making this.

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Group and Fixtures for Round 1 are out!! - BeybladerPotter - Sep. 14, 2011

Okay. I have received both. Come people!

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Group and Fixtures for Round 1 are out!! - Kujikato - Sep. 14, 2011

heh, was too late for this.... oh well, good luck!

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Group and Fixtures for Round 1 are out!! - Vintage - Sep. 14, 2011

Sending mine in now, sorry I wasn't able to before. I had a lot of homework. Unhappy

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Group and Fixtures for Round 1 are out!! - Synth - Sep. 14, 2011

Send entries to me.

Can someone post the sigs for my battle? I'll send the entries

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Group and Fixtures for Round 1 are out!! - Vintage - Sep. 14, 2011

I can do it for you.

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Group and Fixtures for Round 1 are out!! - Synth - Sep. 14, 2011

Thank you. Send it to you.

The rest to me. No excuses

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Group and Fixtures for Round 1 are out!! - ElevatorMadness - Sep. 15, 2011

How many entries are in?

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Group and Fixtures for Round 1 are out!! - TanithElite - Sep. 16, 2011

Are all battles beginning tomorrow?

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Group and Fixtures for Round 1 are out!! - Medz - Sep. 16, 2011

Hope everyone has sent in their entries on time. I wouldn't want to see anyone win by default.

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Group and Fixtures for Round 1 are out!! - Ga' - Sep. 16, 2011

Hm, I sent mine in already. I think makaCHOP! sent his on time as well, but I'm not sure.

EDIT: NVM. I don't think Maka sent his in, since the last time he was on was the 10th. (..') Oh well... Mine was a bad sig, but I didn't want to win like that.

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Group and Fixtures for Round 1 are out!! - othellog - Sep. 17, 2011

I guess I'm the first to win a battle...
I just have to wait for the second round.

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Group and Fixtures for Round 1 are out!! - Kujikato - Sep. 17, 2011

i have a nostalgic feeling about othellog last time i quit and this time his opponent was DQ weird, he got easy wins for both

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Group and Fixtures for Round 1 are out!! - DynaZord - Sep. 17, 2011

I have been unable to log on the WBO for quite a few days now (Parents made a rule), so I'll have to send mine in today, sadly.
I'm sorry for being so late, and I accept any penalties this brings me.