World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) (/Thread-BEYBLADE-Metal-Fusion-Spring-2010-Canada-Fall-2010-USA-UK)

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - stormpegasus - Feb. 14, 2010

(Feb. 14, 2010  10:27 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Why would you think that? They haven't shown any and they won't really have much use here since I doubt anyone will use them.

well alot of people are bringing back their old beyblade groups and stuff so they could be used for that i guess but i thought the beypointers were a great idea and when you look at the hasbro launchers they have the thing to connect to the beypointers

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Blading BenX - Feb. 14, 2010

They did not show Any of them!

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - BladingBrian - Feb. 15, 2010

Anyway, well back in the old gen of beyblades, Hasbro released like 15-20 different stadiums with 1-2 with an actual ridge. The 3 we've seen are relatively close in some ways, but all have a ridge, and besides the fusion one (though it still has a circle ridge), are circular. I think theres definitely a good amount of hope still for the dishes. Just going to have to wait a while longer for a better one. (If one gets made hopefully)

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - chibi_blader - Feb. 15, 2010

just hope beyblade makes it way down to PA

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - BladingBrian - Feb. 15, 2010

you know whats kinda funny, even though the package for Dark Cancer says Gasher, the katakana on the box still says dark cancer.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Bey Brad - Feb. 15, 2010

those stadiums are garbage

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Crimson - Feb. 15, 2010

Super Vortex Stadium is the best, no pockets means RF can't KO itself.
I still plan on buying one of the new stadiums, but I plan on getting a few of the releases when Metal Fusion launches.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - G-Dragon - Feb. 15, 2010

(Feb. 14, 2010  9:12 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: I know they do, but its only SUBBED up to episode 12 currently my point was if companys put the subs online we'd probably have the whole first season subbed in hardly any time.

besides this isnt the place to talk about subs of course

back on topic: does anyone know what the middle beyblade on the wall is in this picture :
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_GC7Ha_xA5QI/S3gQ2TXrqfI/AAAAAAAACbk/1W8KTw5v9n8/s1600-h/17576_487735595295_215311915295_10946826_969310_n%5B7%5D.jpg

i was thinking it was storm aquario but i wasn't sure

probably is storm aquario by the looks of it

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Kai-V - Feb. 15, 2010

Toonpenguin, that is indeed Storm Aquario since it says so on the box. The card is simply the picture of the official TV Tokyo Metal Fight Beyblade website, which illustrates all the main characters. For some reason they did not print Hikaru ...

The other, purple Beyblade is also Earth Aquila.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - M - Feb. 15, 2010

oh i hope these are released soon! Bakugan is bugging the carp out of me.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Kai-V - Feb. 15, 2010

(Feb. 15, 2010  1:44 AM)Nebula Wrote: oh i hope these are released soon! Bakugan is bugging the carp out of me.
We know when they will be released ... Spring and Autumn, depending where you live.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Toonpenguin - Feb. 15, 2010

(Feb. 15, 2010  1:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We know when they will be released ... Spring and Autumn, depending where you live.

atleast they sell the beys on there canadian site. if they do sell on the website when the beys are available in canada then i'm defitnly buying off there site and not ebay

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - stormpegasus - Feb. 15, 2010

is the canadian beyblade website going to be the same as in america (beyblade.com) because if so then i better check that site everyday until its open because if they have a forum then i want to have my screen name as ginga i dont know why but i just want that screen name

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Anime - Feb. 15, 2010

Just checked beyblade.com, looks like they are just going to have a poster advertizing Metal Fusion until it comes out (they say it'll come out in spring, contrary to the info. here). Anyway, some of the only things I'm looking forward to because of Hasbro is that I can get the HF/S and other parts I need/want.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - stormpegasus - Feb. 15, 2010

(Feb. 15, 2010  3:35 AM)Anime Wrote: Just checked beyblade.com, looks like they are just going to have a poster advertizing Metal Fusion until it comes out (they say it'll come out in spring, contrary to the info. here). Anyway, some of the only things I'm looking forward to because of Hasbro is that I can get the HF/S and other parts I need/want.

im just looking forward to getting a storm pegasus

(Feb. 15, 2010  3:35 AM)Anime Wrote: Just checked beyblade.com, looks like they are just going to have a poster advertizing Metal Fusion until it comes out (they say it'll come out in spring, contrary to the info. here). Anyway, some of the only things I'm looking forward to because of Hasbro is that I can get the HF/S and other parts I need/want.
Have you even read anything in this topic ? Official press releases state that Beyblade Metal Fusion will be introduced in Canada before the United States and the United Kingdom, who both get the new toyline only in autumn 2010. We are not inventing this : only Canada should be getting the toys in spring 2010.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Anime - Feb. 15, 2010

Sorry, umm, the US site said spring.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Toonpenguin - Feb. 15, 2010

(Feb. 15, 2010  3:42 AM)Anime Wrote: Sorry, umm, the US site said spring.

... look at the OP it has the press release from hasbro in it and it states that canada gets them in the spring and the US/UK in the fall

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - M - Feb. 15, 2010

yes i agree... with toonpenguine

Ugh i dont know who to agree with,... T_T

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - FOOF! - Feb. 15, 2010

no light wheels thank god and now i dont need to spend $30 on one blade i'll picking a few up

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Jsc - Feb. 15, 2010

the new beylaunchers look like they'd be more difficult for us to use ( when you pull it and let go)

Beyblade.com is not necessarily only for the United States ...

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - To - Feb. 15, 2010

Also just so you know, Beyblade.com is registered in Canada, and run by Canadians... lol

Beybladebattles.com and hasbro.com/beyblade would be the American ones.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - SonicDaMan - Feb. 15, 2010

They should put more info on their site soon. It's just a useless chunk of webspace right now XD

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - theflightyellz - Feb. 15, 2010

The only thing I'm remotely impressed by from the upcoming releases are the gold and red Lightning L Drago, the fact that there is now a left spin light launcher (making sliding shoot with Lightning CH120RF a plausible option now), and the standard release of the HWS prize blades.
The rubber grip being included with the grip was something I'd assume most of us expected, but it's a welcome surprise none the less.
Clear colored light launchers are also a useless, but nice addition.
Think I'll probably end up getting the super vortex set, but I actually think the Thunder Whip stadium doesn't look too bad (bar the token "Lets paint on the stadium floor!" problem again).