World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling 【R's Shop】 2022 Q3 BIG SALE Plastics/HMS/Burst - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling 【R's Shop】 2022 Q3 BIG SALE Plastics/HMS/Burst (/Thread-Selling-%E3%80%90R-s-Shop%E3%80%91-2022-Q3-BIG-SALE-Plastics-HMS-Burst)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: 【R&D's Shop】UPDATED! DRAGOON MSUV & GT, Various Plastic and HMS Beys for sale! - Cannon - Feb. 17, 2012

Quote: simple, they r not sold, not one wants them
they're gone for several days man!
Well, maybe you would have some luck if you shipped worldwide for your eBay listings? I saw some interesting beys. Did you set it as worldwide? Cause i remember it was only United States or something once . . .

RE: 【R&D's Shop】UPDATED! DRAGOON MSUV & GT, Various Plastic and HMS Beys for sale! - roux - Feb. 17, 2012

(Feb. 17, 2012  2:12 PM)BlackOutCannon Wrote:
Quote: simple, they r not sold, not one wants them
they're gone for several days man!
Well, maybe you would have some luck if you shipped worldwide for your eBay listings? I saw some interesting beys. Did you set it as worldwide? Cause i remember it was only United States or something once . . .

i did set to ship worldwide, and i mentioned that i could ship worldwide
the transactions were nice before but i dunno wt's going on this time

RE: 【R&D's Shop】UPDATED! DRAGOON MSUV & GT, Various Plastic and HMS Beys for sale! - Cannon - Feb. 17, 2012

Really? I never found anything of yours on eBay that shipped to Australia.. though remember you listed something with a Quetzalcoatl I believe.. or that was someone else, that was a pretty good lot. And, it said ships to the UN only, I think. Or it was JR Tiger..

RE: 【R&D's Shop】UPDATED! DRAGOON MSUV & GT, Various Plastic and HMS Beys for sale! - roux - Feb. 17, 2012

(Feb. 17, 2012  2:23 PM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: Really? I never found anything of yours on eBay that shipped to Australia.. though remember you listed something with a Quetzalcoatl I believe.. or that was someone else, that was a pretty good lot. And, it said ships to the UN only, I think. Or it was JR Tiger..
i purchased stuff from JR_Tiger and he didnt say the beys would be shipped within an area only....
still, i dunno how to solve my shipping problems and i cant even sell beys on ebay
so i'll definitely stop using ebay to sell beys though i'll still bid stuff there

RE: 【R&D's Shop】UPDATED! DRAGOON MSUV & GT, Various Plastic and HMS Beys for sale! - JakePlaysGamess - Feb. 17, 2012

Do you have ripcords/launchers for them or does that cost extra?

RE: 【R&D's Shop】UPDATED! DRAGOON MSUV & GT, Various Plastic and HMS Beys for sale! - dio - Feb. 17, 2012

(Feb. 17, 2012  4:16 PM)StadiumOut!! Wrote: Do you have ripcords/launchers for them or does that cost extra?
if the buyers want,
we will give the ripcords and launchers for free. Stupid
absolutely not have extra charge. Stupid

RE: 【R&D's Shop】UPDATED! DRAGOON MSUV & GT, Various Plastic and HMS Beys for sale! - JakePlaysGamess - Feb. 19, 2012

Thanks man, might buy off you soon

RE: 【R&D's Shop】UPDATED! DRAGOON MSUV, Various Plastic and HMS Beys for sale! - roux - Feb. 22, 2012

bumppppppppp!!!!

RE: 【R&D's Shop】UPDATED! DRAGOON MSUV, Various Plastic and HMS Beys for sale! - roux - Feb. 24, 2012

updated stocks, several gaia dragoons with special stickers available!

RE: 【R&D's Shop】UPDATED! DRAGOON MSUV, Various Plastic and HMS Beys for sale! - ACfalcon14 - Feb. 25, 2012

I just recieved my item today! Dio and roux are amazing sellers!

RE: 【R&D's Shop】UPDATED! DRAGOON MSUV, Various Plastic and HMS Beys for sale! - roux - Feb. 25, 2012

u r welcome ^^

RE: 【R&D's Shop】PROTOTYPE QUETZ, DRAGOON MSUV, Various Plastic and HMS Beys for sale! - roux - Feb. 26, 2012

PROTOTYPE QUETZ ADDED,
MUST NOT MISS THIS ONE HUH!

RE: 【R&D's Shop】PROTOTYPE QUETZ, DRAGOON MSUV, Various Plastic and HMS Beys for sale! - roux - Feb. 29, 2012

bump with updates of selling list

RE: 【R&D's Shop】HUGE CLEARENCE SALE! $20 for 4 PLASTIC BEYS! - roux - Mar. 01, 2012

updated with beys for cheap sale!!!!!
come and check them out!

RE: 【R&D's Shop】HUGE CLEARENCE SALE! $20 for 4 PLASTIC BEYS! sale list updated! - BlacK PhoeniX - Mar. 02, 2012

Just to say driger v and wolborg 2 arrived yesterday so thanks Smile

RE: 【R&D's Shop】HUGE CLEARENCE SALE! $20 for 4 PLASTIC BEYS! sale list updated! - roux - Mar. 02, 2012

(Mar. 02, 2012  8:38 AM)BlacK PhoeniX Wrote: Just to say driger v and wolborg 2 arrived yesterday so thanks Smile

u r welcome man!

RE: 【R&D's Shop】HUGE CLEARENCE SALE! $20 for 4 PLASTIC BEYS! sale list updated! - JohanAndersen - Mar. 03, 2012

Do you ship worldwide ? Can I mix the beyblades on the lots to make only 1 lot with the 4 beyblades I want ? Thanks.

RE: 【R&D's Shop】HUGE CLEARENCE SALE! $20 for 4 PLASTIC BEYS! sale list updated! - dio - Mar. 04, 2012

(Mar. 03, 2012  2:42 AM)JohanAndersen Wrote: Do you ship worldwide ? Can I mix the beyblades on the lots to make only 1 lot with the 4 beyblades I want ? Thanks.
we can ship worldwide, but we don't accept mix the beys, sorry for that. Wink

btw, lot 4 is sold.

RE: 【R&D's Shop】HUGE CLEARENCE SALE! $20 for 4 PLASTIC BEYS! sale list updated! - roux - Mar. 07, 2012

eBay bids r goin to end in one day!!!!

RE: 【R&D's Shop】HUGE CLEARENCE SALE! $20 for 4 PLASTIC BEYS! sale list updated! - roux - Mar. 11, 2012

eBay stuff r up!

RE: 【R&D's Shop】HUGE CLEARENCE SALE! $20 for 4 PLASTIC BEYS! sale list updated! - Cosmic - Mar. 16, 2012

Great seller recomened you to buy thanks roux for cyber dragoonSmile

RE: 【R&D's Shop】$20 for 4 MINT PLASTIC BEYS! sale list updated! - roux - Mar. 16, 2012

ha, thanks for this,
u should count on dio as well coz it was he shipping the bey to uWink

RE: 【R&D's Shop】MINT PLASTIC & HMS BEYS! Huge Sale Continues! - roux - Mar. 19, 2012

beys for sale has been updated

RE: 【R&D's Shop】MINT PLASTIC & HMS BEYS! Huge Sale Continues! - roux - Mar. 22, 2012

bumpppppppppp

RE: 【R&D's Shop】MINT PLASTIC & HMS BEYS! Huge Sale Continues! - roux - Mar. 28, 2012

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280851331977

gonna end half a day later!