World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most (/Thread-Character-who-doesn-t-act-his-her-gender-most)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - PunkBlader - Aug. 03, 2011

Probably Yuu. He is pretty androgynous. I didn't know if he was a little guy or a tomboy until it was established he was a guy.

I also think rutaro (sp?) is pretty feminie. He looks like a woman and I am pretty amazed the dub version shows him as a male. I think that is pretty cool that they didn't cencor it and just make him a her.

Tsubasa looks a little girly but he acts like a guy (he does act a little feminie but nothing unusual.)

I don't think Hikaru is particularly masucline. Yes she has short hair and she is tough but those are not completely male qualites. She still acts and looks feminie to me.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - zflare3 - Aug. 04, 2011

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Sparta - Aug. 04, 2011

Brooklyn. He pets butterflies.

'Nuff said.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - LionheartSM - Aug. 04, 2011

I would say Damian but the girly laugh makes him seem a little more devious and evil with that high pitched sort of insane bad guy laugh.. like ryuuga's.

No but i would say Teru.... when you see him in some of the shots from the tv, like episode 3 (i think) of MFBE he looks incredibly feminine to me, he probably threw me off the most lol

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Triple-X-Turbo - Aug. 05, 2011

In Original Series, I think it's Kenny.

In MFB, I think it's Hikaru.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - KidTala - Aug. 18, 2011

Hikaru. She acts more like a man than a woman. And she plays hard like a man which makes her even more manly.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Kai-V - Aug. 18, 2011

... Hikaru is far from manly ...

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Epic Blader - Aug. 20, 2011

my first bey was a hasbro storm aquario because i thought the tip was cool and when i saw hikaru on the card with the beyblade battles code and thought it was a boy till my friend told me otherwise Chocked

p.s is faust/toby a male or female?

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Lmarhewad - Aug. 20, 2011

Probably Kenta or Gingka

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Justaway - Aug. 20, 2011

Umm..I have to say Kenta...he sounds(in the Hindi dub) and acts like girls sometimes...he can be compared to Madoka

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Tanner Zambito - Aug. 20, 2011

(Aug. 20, 2011  2:39 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: p.s is faust/toby a male or female?

toby is a boy

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Epic Blader - Aug. 22, 2011

thanks

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Ultimatefry - Aug. 22, 2011

At one point, Kenta and Masumane.

*image removed*

After Galaxy Pegasus blew up, so it isn't what it looks like.

[/spoiler]

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - AllGenBlader - Aug. 26, 2011

Faust looks like a female

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - ravery323 - Aug. 31, 2011

i saw a pic of tsubasa before i saw the episode and thought he was a girl but he really looks like a girl.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - MilitoTheMan - Sep. 18, 2011

I thoughtthat Chi Yun Li was a girl with growth hormone problems and If Titi(purple haired legend blader with quetzlcoatl) ismale og female

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - darkbull9999 - Sep. 18, 2011

I think yuu acts like a girl.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - LR Blader - Sep. 18, 2011

for some reason tsubasa so far looks more female from how he dresses to how he eats check out episode 67 of metal masters/ explosion

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Hell Kid - Sep. 18, 2011

I would have to say Dynumis (I think that's correct) , he does those weird hand gestures when he battles and he just looks weird o.O

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - .:J:. - Sep. 18, 2011

the guy who has earth virgo for sure, he looks a bit like one, he's got a bey for a virgo...

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Kai-V - Sep. 18, 2011

(Sep. 18, 2011  3:49 PM)Hell Kid Wrote: I would have to say Dynumis (I think that's correct) , he does those weird hand gestures when he battles and he just looks weird o.O

He is called Dunamis.

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Prince Blaze - Sep. 18, 2011

I always thought Yuu was a girl, I thought Yuu+Kenta......

Then i found out it was a he........

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - HungryHeatran - Sep. 18, 2011

I'm thinking Yuu too...

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Mickey - Sep. 25, 2011

My parents said that guys can't wear white jeans, and if you try, there won't be any in the guy's section unless you go to the ladies. So, when I first saw Tsubasa, I acctually thought he was a girl LOL. I was so badly mistaken lol

RE: Character who doesn't act his/her gender most - Dan - Sep. 25, 2011

I have white jeans ...
Crying