World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Train - Jul. 30, 2008

Are those 2 confirmed to be Pieces and Aquarius?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Grey - Jul. 30, 2008

Train Wrote:Are those 2 confirmed to be Pieces and Aquarius?

I think it's only a speculation name, because some people thought that Pisces was Gemini because of the two heads. It could really be both, because Pisces is two fish.

I have no idea where Aquarius came from, though.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kuznetsov - Jul. 30, 2008

I think I started the Aquarius thing here, but my only reasoning was because it's my sign so I was more likely to wonder if it was, also it does look a little like waves, but there's more reasoning behind the Pisces idea.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Train - Jul. 30, 2008

Grey Wrote:
Train Wrote:Are those 2 confirmed to be Pieces and Aquarius?

I think it's only a speculation name, because some people thought that Pisces was Gemini because of the two heads. It could really be both, because Pisces is two fish.

I have no idea where Aquarius came from, though.

I believe the Gemini speculation was my fault because yes it does look pretty much identical to the Pisces sign, but the fact it's so twined made me wonder.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - mdhvdukshsj - Jul. 30, 2008

Damn, Wolf looks cool.

I see that it comes with a shooter....is that green one right or left spin? Or is that still not known?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - SexyMichael - Jul. 30, 2008

Right

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Nic - Jul. 31, 2008

Grey Wrote:
johny Wrote:not true, Leo(ne) will be most bought. It's already sold out on Ideal and it is mega hot on toywiz. I think it's because many people like lion for a favorite animal

Or, maybe because in the only video of MFB, Leo (I refuse to call it "Leone") beats Cheiron/Sagittario, so people assume Leo's best. They don't know how Bull and Pegasus will work, so they're going with what they know works.

Of course, I don't think that Leo is all that great, and the Wheel doesn't seem to be very good...

If you're talking about which one the target audience of Ideal and Toywiz will buy, I'm guessing that most of them haven't watched the video.

I can't wait for them to run out of horoscopes. It'll be interesting to see what comes next.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Train - Jul. 31, 2008

Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Grey Wrote:
johny Wrote:not true, Leo(ne) will be most bought. It's already sold out on Ideal and it is mega hot on toywiz. I think it's because many people like lion for a favorite animal

Or, maybe because in the only video of MFB, Leo (I refuse to call it "Leone") beats Cheiron/Sagittario, so people assume Leo's best. They don't know how Bull and Pegasus will work, so they're going with what they know works.

Of course, I don't think that Leo is all that great, and the Wheel doesn't seem to be very good...

If you're talking about which one the target audience of Ideal and Toywiz will buy, I'm guessing that most of them haven't watched the video.

I can't wait for them to run out of horoscopes. It'll be interesting to see what comes next.
Pegasus isn't a horoscope and neither is Wolf. Pegasus however is a Constellation so I think they might go that route.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Grey - Jul. 31, 2008

Train Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Grey Wrote:

Pegasus isn't a horoscope and neither is Wolf. Pegasus however is a Constellation so I think they might go that route.

Yeah, it seems that they are only working with the star horoscope.
Cheiron/Sagittario: Sagittarius
Bull: Taurus
And then:
Libra
Pisces/Gemini (?)
Aquarius (?)
Leo
Aries

Isn't Wolf a constellation, too? They seem to not be bothering with the Chinese Horoscope at this point.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kai-V - Jul. 31, 2008

Wolf is called Lupus, I think, in the constellations.

I also believe we should not be calling the two new beyblades Pisces, Gemini or Aquarius because they are not official names.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 31, 2008

i'm just calling it the awesome one with the swirly AR

seriously that AR is sweet

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Roan - Jul. 31, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:i'm just calling it the awesome one with the swirly AR

Agreed.

Bey Brad Wrote:i'm just calling it the awesome one with the swirly AR

It almost looks like that Upper-Smash beyblade that you said you have been wanting forever.
Sorta.

In any case, I'll be happy when we get more info on the Pisces-looking one. I really don't care about the alleged "Aquarius-looking-one." Spike attack has never truly appealed to me.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Jul. 31, 2008

i'm confused with who's Pisces n Aquarius?

johny Wrote:i'm confused with who's Pisces n Aquarius?

These aren't official names anyway, so don't worry about it.

Roan Wrote:
johny Wrote:i'm confused with who's Pisces n Aquarius?

These aren't official names anyway, so don't worry about it.

If you want to know what blades we thought were Pisces and Aquarius...
Check the wiki page for Metal Fight Beyblade. Two of the pictures will have Wolf, one other MFB, and a drawing.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Jul. 31, 2008

i kno their not the official names but isn't Aquarius the one with the swhirly lookin wheel. if so, it look like it can be both stamina n defense. it doesn't look like it can do any damage but it looks like it can outlast other beyblades. It's kinda like a newer version of Sea Drake

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 31, 2008

johny Wrote:i kno their not the official names but isn't Aquarius the one with the swhirly lookin wheel. if so, it look like it can be both stamina n defense. it doesn't look like it can do any damage but it looks like it can outlast other beyblades. It's kinda like a newer version of Sea Drake

This one?

[Image: BeyReshuffleSetStamina%26DefenseType.jpg]

Looks like it has good Upper to me ...

johny Wrote:i kno their not the official names but isn't Aquarius the one with the swhirly lookin wheel. if so, it look like it can be both stamina n defense. it doesn't look like it can do any damage but it looks like it can outlast other beyblades. It's kinda like a newer version of Sea Drake

No, that's Pisces.

I mean, that's what we were calling Pisces. We called it that because the Wheel looks kinda like the Horoscope sign.

How does it not look like it can do any damage? The Wheel is clearly Upper Attack, Attack type, not Defense.

Grey Wrote:How does it not look like it can do any damage? The Wheel is clearly Upper Attack, Attack type, not Defense.

It's in the Stamina and Defense set. :\

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Jul. 31, 2008

I do not think it will be a update on Sea Dragon haha.

I kinda miss the whole balls-of-metal-on-attack-ring kinda look though. Unhappy

I would like to see it in Left spin. Look at the slightly thick metal part.

Grey Wrote:

No, that's Pisces.

I mean, that's what we were calling Pisces. We called it that because the Wheel looks kinda like the Horoscope sign.

How does it not look like it can do any damage? The Wheel is clearly Upper Attack, Attack type, not Defense.

The AR is much more rounded. The circular knobs on each side may be able to have some sort of attack potential, but I think this is going to be more useful as a defense/survival type since it is so round and appears to be good at deflecting attacks.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Jul. 31, 2008

Now that I look at it, it reminds me of a a Circle Upper.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - SexyMichael - Jul. 31, 2008

The one from the stam/def set is probably my favorite wheel design so far.

Bey Brad Wrote:
Grey Wrote:How does it not look like it can do any damage? The Wheel is clearly Upper Attack, Attack type, not Defense.
It's in the Stamina and Defense set. :\

DJ 2002 - Disappointed ...
Oh, that's right.

Roan Wrote:
Grey Wrote:

No, that's Pisces.

The AR is much more rounded. The circular knobs on each side may be able to have some sort of attack potential, but I think this is going to be more useful as a defense/survival type since it is so round and appears to be good at reflecting attacks.
Really? I agree, it's very rounded, but the knobs on the end only strengthen the Upper Attack potential, IMO.