World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion (/Thread-Virginia-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Apr. 07, 2013

(Apr. 06, 2013  6:16 AM)raduthehandsom Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2013  6:05 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2013  6:03 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: You know I'm in, so is GabeDG.
I'll have to talk to FlashMaster
Aight. Nice. I honestly think Derick can make it this time. That's 4 people so far.

Count me in, Kaboom! I might get some friends to tag along too. Wink
Awesome!Tongue_out Its good to have new faces. Haven't met you at a tournament so it's even better to have new competition. Check back with me If you can get those friends to come?? Make sure they get accounts bro.Smile

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - raduthehandsom - Apr. 08, 2013

(Apr. 07, 2013  1:03 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2013  6:16 AM)raduthehandsom Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2013  6:05 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Aight. Nice. I honestly think Derick can make it this time. That's 4 people so far.

Count me in, Kaboom! I might get some friends to tag along too. Wink
Awesome!Tongue_out Its good to have new faces. Haven't met you at a tournament so it's even better to have new competition. Check back with me If you can get those friends to come?? Make sure they get accounts bro.Smile

It is true i'm new but i have been to the last two Richmond tournaments and i am so excited about finally having a tournament in my hometown. I will keep u posted about my friends. Wink

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Apr. 08, 2013

(Apr. 08, 2013  4:56 AM)raduthehandsom Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2013  1:03 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2013  6:16 AM)raduthehandsom Wrote: Count me in, Kaboom! I might get some friends to tag along too. Wink

It is true i'm new but i have been to the last two Richmond tournaments and i am so excited about finally having a tournament in my hometown. I will keep u posted about my friends. Wink

Whoa bro!Gasp You live in Virginia Beach!?Grin DrPepsidew lives in Virginia Beach and I go to his house to blade all the time!XD You should hit us up whenever you wanna battle!Grin

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Apr. 14, 2013

The first tournament of the BEyblade Revolution is going to start in 3.5 short hours. I'll post the results as I see them come in on the event thread.
A big shout out to all of the Virginia and surrounding states for participating. In the last years, we have grown to become one of the bigger communities. Grats to all and keep blading!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Apr. 15, 2013

Alright, Virginia represented Very well at the Revolution. Geetster99 won the Zero-G tournament with Bazooka taking second and Pruebame taking third. As far as the BB-10 tournament, Bazooka won that with Geetster taking second and you guessed it Pruebame taking third. We had 23 bladers show up which is the largest tournament in Virginia Ever...I think. Lost of the newer bladers make a real strong showing and actually took it to Bazooka and I. There were no easy battles and every one did great. Keep an eye open here for the next event. I believe Kaboom is trying to set something up in the near future!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Apr. 15, 2013

FlashMaster is confirmed

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Apr. 15, 2013

Hey Virginia, Try to get to Virginia Beach if you can for this event. Lot's of great bladers there and a chance to really hone your skills. Good luck Kaboom and team VB!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Apr. 15, 2013

(Apr. 15, 2013  12:41 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: FlashMaster is confirmed

Awesome. Haven't seen Nats crusty carp in a while!XD

(Apr. 15, 2013  2:37 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Hey Virginia, Try to get to Virginia Beach if you can for this event. Lot's of great bladers there and a chance to really hone your skills. Good luck Kaboom and team VB!

Thanks for the support!Wink I'm guessing you and Bazooka can't make it??

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Apr. 16, 2013

I work Sunday and have off on Saturday. Figures huh

Kaboom, are you able to hold a Bey Days tournament on Memorial day weekend? We are going to be out for the weekend on a Canoeing trip and I can't hold one then Unhappy

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Apr. 17, 2013

(Apr. 16, 2013  3:58 PM)Pruebame Wrote: I work Sunday and have off on Saturday. Figures huh

Kaboom, are you able to hold a Bey Days tournament on Memorial day weekend? We are going to be out for the weekend on a Canoeing trip and I can't hold one then Unhappy

Bey Day,? Hmmm.... I don't care If I can't even Im restricted! I'm making it happen!Grin I'll see what I can do pruebame. My goal for Virginia Beach is to now host a bigger tournament then Richmond has ever!Tongue_out

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Apr. 17, 2013

(Apr. 17, 2013  3:37 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2013  3:58 PM)Pruebame Wrote: I work Sunday and have off on Saturday. Figures huh

Bey Day,? Hmmm.... I don't care If I can't even Im restricted! I'm making it happen!Grin I'll see what I can do pruebame. My goal for Virginia Beach is to now host a bigger tournament then Richmond has ever!Tongue_out

Never Happen but I like your enthusiasm

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Apr. 17, 2013

(Apr. 17, 2013  3:58 AM)Pruebame Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2013  3:37 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:

Not unless I help him organize it ;D

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Apr. 17, 2013

(Apr. 17, 2013  12:50 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2013  3:58 AM)Pruebame Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2013  3:37 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Bey Day,? Hmmm.... I don't care If I can't even Im restricted! I'm making it happen!Grin I'll see what I can do pruebame. My goal for Virginia Beach is to now host a bigger tournament then Richmond has ever!Tongue_out

Yeah! Zac and I got this! >Grin but bro. I think its best to keep it a BB-10 tournament for now, and potentially a Zero-G afterwards.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - agentbeyblade21 - Apr. 17, 2013

(Apr. 17, 2013  10:17 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2013  12:50 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2013  3:58 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Never Happen but I like your enthusiasm
Yeah! Zac and I got this! >Grin but bro. I think its best to keep it a BB-10 tournament for now, and potentially a Zero-G afterwards.

I agree I like it more with zero g after as well

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Apr. 17, 2013

It's your choice guys. Just start the thread, I'll copy and paste it on the cover page and start to get bladers for the event. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you to help facilitate this.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Apr. 19, 2013

(Apr. 17, 2013  10:53 PM)agentbeyblade21 Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2013  10:17 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2013  12:50 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Not unless I help him organize it ;D

I agree I like it more with zero g after as well
Awesome! Can you make it?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Apr. 20, 2013

Hey. If anyone was is interested, we only need TWO more people to make this tournament official. Anybody have any extra friends that might wanna come? No matter the age, or youth, everyone is welcome.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Apr. 20, 2013

Search out ribby he more then likely would go

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Apr. 21, 2013

(Apr. 20, 2013  10:55 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Search out ribby he more then likely would go

I couldn't find "Ribby" Could you PM him for me informing him about the tournament? or Could you send me a link to his Username page?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Apr. 22, 2013

Ribby0328
Give him a pm

He might have a friend as well

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Apr. 22, 2013

A guy named ghostbull messaged me wondering if there were any tournaments, he lives near the central library in Virginia Beach, I told him to post here, so he may show up soon.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Apr. 22, 2013

(Apr. 22, 2013  12:38 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: A guy named ghostbull messaged me wondering if there were any tournaments, he lives near the central library in Virginia Beach, I told him to post here, so he may show up soon.

Nice. We need new faces so anyone extra is great. I'll put him as a maybe??

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Apr. 22, 2013

(Apr. 22, 2013  1:48 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Ribby0328
Give him a pm

He might have a friend as well

Could you PM Ribby0328 for me??? I honestly can't find any of his post or his profile.:\

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Thunder Dome - Apr. 22, 2013

Here's a link to his account
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Ribby0328
Hope this helps!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Apr. 23, 2013

(Apr. 22, 2013  11:22 PM)Uzuma Wrote: Here's a link to his account
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Ribby0328
Hope this helps!

Thanks! I really appreciate it. Seriously!Grin