World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 06, 2011

(Mar. 06, 2011  7:13 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote: people when we talk about attack we mean if the metal wheel can knock out the other bey.
Though meteo shows a better win rate against RS doesn't mean it's better than vulcan in attack. Meteo wins as everyone has said because it's left spin and it performs better with spin steal it has no attack what so ever and vulcan has LOTS of smash I am saying it once and for all vulcan is better than both meteo and gravity!

incorrect, vulcan may have more smash but gravity has almost as much, is good on all heights, and can spin both directions making it more versatile and vulcan then vulcan

also attack should be judged on who can win more, not who has better smash

edit: beaten
i say that vulcan and meteo are equal and gravity and lightning are better
so : vulcan=meteo, vulcan/meteo<gravity</=lightning

RE: MFB Tiers list - Evan - Mar. 06, 2011

I'm sorry if we've gone over it, but I still don't see the point in testing attack versus defense. With rubber defense bottoms (CS, RSF, RS, and even RF to a point (see MF LibraCH120RF, it's basically a defense type now) same spin attack types literately cannot do anything. Only left spin (as there are no left spin defense wheels) are doing well against rubber based defense. I think we should revert back to WB, or just test against various height stamina combos using WD/PD/SD (that would be the best).

RE: MFB Tiers list - H8R - Mar. 06, 2011

OMG I am really tired pf this whole controversy and cannot do anything to prove any of you wrong though I see the point you make with Gravity and how you explained to me what this thread was about.....
your kind of making this an unreliable thread by telling people meteo performs better then vulcan OK gravity is = to vulcan in versatility but if your going to focus on who gets better win rates how and why did you put meteo in attack shouldn't it be in stamina because of it's spin steal explain to me and BTW I will have to disagree with lordwolfblade!

RE: MFB Tiers list - ControL_ - Mar. 06, 2011

If H145 is up as an attack track; R145 definitely needs to be.

(Mar. 06, 2011  8:06 PM)ControL_ Wrote: If H145 is up as an attack track; R145 definitely needs to be.

I've heard that R145 has use, but H145 is up because of it's powerful smash ability. Is R145 even exposed with Lightning?

------------

Once again, I really want to hear people's opinions on my rubber defense bottom theory.

(Mar. 06, 2011  8:05 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote: your kind of making this an unreliable thread by telling people meteo performs better then vulcan OK gravity is = to vulcan in versatility but if your going to focus on who gets better win rates how and why did you put meteo in attack shouldn't it be in stamina because of it's spin steal explain to me and BTW I will have to disagree with lordwolfblade!

how? if meteo gets better rates then it is the better wheel
and RF for stamina? ha! again vulcan is the best right spin smasher, but that doesnt mean its the best attack wheel
and gravity is much more versitile

vulcan's pros:
super high smash

vulcan's cons:
best with low tracks
right spin only

gravity's pros:
is good on all hights
has high smash
can spin both ways
looks good with paint scratched

gravity's cons:
high recoil

yep gravity is more versatile

RE: MFB Tiers list - ControL_ - Mar. 06, 2011

(Mar. 06, 2011  8:08 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2011  8:06 PM)ControL_ Wrote: If H145 is up as an attack track; R145 definitely needs to be.

I've heard that R145 has use, but H145 is up because of it's powerful smash ability. Is R145 even exposed with Lightning?

------------

Once again, I really want to hear people's opinions on my rubber defense bottom theory.
R145 from tests and overall use seen everywhere in tournaments, has a much stronger smash ability. As Gravity Perseus is tier 1, it has two main tracks which are its strengths: D125 and R145, equally great in there own ways, R145 has the advantageous "recoil" & weight. If Gravity Perseus is tier 1, R145 should be.

RE: MFB Tiers list - BladeStorm - Mar. 06, 2011

The main flaw of this tier list is that certain parts have synergy so it can be misleading to newcomers. E.g Hell 230CS/230 and D/Gravity and R145. Counter examples would be Earth 230/Vulcan H145
(Mar. 06, 2011  8:19 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: gravity's pros:

What's that? Gasp

(Mar. 06, 2011  8:23 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2011  8:19 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: gravity's pros:

What's that? Gasp

what i mean is it looks better then other wheels do when its paint is scratched. i know others who think the same

basically galaxy with paint scratched looks horrid, but gravity looks fine with the paint scratched

RE: MFB Tiers list - Dan - Mar. 06, 2011

Bring WB is not a good idea. If we still have attack beys that can do well, then there is not problem..
Meteo=/= Vulcan just because of RS, seriously. Btw MLD vs. EB BD145 results in no wins at all, only draws.

RE: MFB Tiers list - H8R - Mar. 06, 2011

than kyou Dan for your support and also why would you add looks good with paint scratched lord wolf blade
that was useless and yes just the fact that RS beats vulcan doesn't prove anything

RE: MFB Tiers list - BladeStorm - Mar. 06, 2011

Tier list: No RF for defence?

(Mar. 06, 2011  8:30 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote: the fact that RS beats vulcan doesn't prove anything

well the fact that RS is one of (if not the best) tip for defence does...

but yeah the gravity paint thing was useless (but the other facts are not)

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Mar. 06, 2011

(Mar. 06, 2011  8:33 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Tier list: No RF for defence?

uh no because it's illegal.

(Mar. 06, 2011  9:37 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2011  8:33 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Tier list: No RF for defence?

uh no because it's illegal.
it is only illegal if the RF is very very worn for defence, but how is it illegal to used a new or slightly worn RF for defence?

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Mar. 06, 2011

(Mar. 06, 2011  8:30 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote: the fact that RS beats vulcan doesn't prove anything

uh well since it's the best defence tip which most people would use if they had a choice kinda does. I mean if you're facing a RS defence combo you're more likely to choose Meteo L drago than Vulcan since Meteo gets better results. Please. Do some testing. Eg Vulcan 85RF and Meteo L Drago 100RF VS Earth Bull GB145CS. I want to see how Meteo does cause so far we've only had testing vs LTDC's with CS on which Meteo is weak against.

lord Wolfblade: Taken from rules:

The wearing down of parts, even through natural wear, that significantly alters the shape
or performance of the part.

Considering this if it is worn enough that the performance makes it suitable for defence then it is illegal.

(Mar. 06, 2011  9:43 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:

The wearing down of parts, even through natural wear, that significantly alters the shape

Considering this if it is worn enough that the performance makes it suitable for defence then it is illegal.

i know that i even said that in my post, but what if it is brand new or in its prime state, then is it illegal?

I did tests with BD145 and Meteo didn't win once, neither did Earth though..

(Mar. 06, 2011  10:11 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2011  9:43 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:

i know that i even said that in my post, but what if it is brand new or in its prime state, then is it illegal?

It shouldn't be, if it is prime. Prime RF can be a great defense bottom for very heavy wheels such as Libra.

And the fact that RS beats Vulcan isn't RS at all. It is the fact that RS is being shot in the same spin direction as Vulcan. This is why I think testing attack vs defense is stupid, and it's the same reason that Gravity and Lightning are so much "better".

.. It is RS along with spin direction. If RS was carp and was KO'd easily it wouldn't matter what spin direction it was. The reason Gravity and Lightning are better is because they are more versatile and have little to no weakness with what we have now, I do not see how that is bad.. explain?

(Mar. 06, 2011  11:31 PM)Dan Wrote: .. It is RS along with spin direction. If RS was carp and was KO'd easily it wouldn't matter what spin direction it was. The reason Gravity and Lightning are better is because they are more versatile and have little to no weakness with what we have now, I do not see how that is bad.. explain?

no, what evan meant is that RS is good vs the same direction and bad vs the opposite, since all good defence wheels are right spin left spin attack wins

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Mar. 07, 2011

Should 145 be taken down to tier for stamina?

RE: MFB Tiers list - Dan - Mar. 07, 2011

Lord, I understand that.. He said it that it was solely RS' spin direction if you didn't notice:

(Mar. 06, 2011  10:51 PM)Evan Wrote: And the fact that RS beats Vulcan isn't RS at all. It is the fact that RS is being shot in the same spin direction as Vulcan.

I don't see why you should take down 145 unless you know AD145 is better for whatever reason. (Tests..)
Also 145=DF145 so why is it tier 2?

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 07, 2011

(Mar. 07, 2011  12:19 AM)Dan Wrote: Lord, I understand that.. He said it that it was solely RS' spin direction if you didn't notice:

(Mar. 06, 2011  10:51 PM)Evan Wrote: And the fact that RS beats Vulcan isn't RS at all. It is the fact that RS is being shot in the same spin direction as Vulcan.

I don't see why you should take down 145 unless you know AD145 is better for whatever reason. (Tests..)
Also 145=DF145 so why is it tier 2?

ah i see.

145>DF145, there are many tests that say so, i think 145 should go in tier 2 with df145 with a note saying 145 is a bit better then df145

RE: MFB Tiers list - Dan - Mar. 07, 2011

link me to those tests.