World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion (/Thread-Virginia-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DarkBullDude - Dec. 28, 2012

Can you put me down as a maybe with my sister

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Dec. 28, 2012

Sure. Hope to see you both come and battle. We might be giving out Zero-G beyblades as prizes

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - GirlRayStriker - Dec. 28, 2012

My dad has a question about wheres it going to be at

(Dec. 28, 2012  12:42 AM)GirlRayStriker Wrote: My dad has a question about wheres it going to be at

Comic Book Heaven in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Look it on google maps.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - GirlRayStriker - Dec. 28, 2012

Ok me and my brother will definantly be there

Awesome. This tournament seems to be goin pretty damn well so far. haha Just need maybe one or two more people and we should be good.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DranzWolf - Dec. 28, 2012

So i asked that question, then my friend picked me up to start construction work, then i spent the better part of the last week trying to get my car into drivable condition, none of which involved being around a carping internet connection or a good phone signal. Pinching_eyes_2. It still isn't working but at least i got one thing fixed. Anyway, sorry i didn't get to notifying anyone. gunning for getting to the next game like a squirrel for a good walnut.

(Dec. 28, 2012  4:59 AM)DranzWolf Wrote: So i asked that question, then my friend picked me up to start construction work, then i spent the better part of the last week trying to get my car into drivable condition, none of which involved being around a carping internet connection or a good phone signal. Pinching_eyes_2. It still isn't working but at least i got one thing fixed. Anyway, sorry i didn't get to notifying anyone. gunning for getting to the next game like a squirrel for a good walnut.

Dont sweat it bro. Its all good. The next tournament is on January 20th. Its a sunday and its at Comic Book Heaven in Virginia Beach, Virginia. You game?

Very possibly. What time of day is it?

(Dec. 28, 2012  6:19 AM)DranzWolf Wrote: Very possibly. What time of day is it?

Its on January 20th ( its a sunday ) and the tournament will probably start around 1:00pm. We sometimes wait for some people that might be running a little late. We try to include everyone.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Dec. 28, 2012

Add Gabe DG! Grin

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Dec. 28, 2012

(Dec. 28, 2012  5:03 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2012  4:59 AM)DranzWolf Wrote: So i asked that question, then my friend picked me up to start construction work, then i spent the better part of the last week trying to get my car into drivable condition, none of which involved being around a carping internet connection or a good phone signal. Pinching_eyes_2. It still isn't working but at least i got one thing fixed. Anyway, sorry i didn't get to notifying anyone. gunning for getting to the next game like a squirrel for a good walnut.

Dont sweat it bro. Its all good. The next tournament is on January 20th. Its a sunday and its at Comic Book Heaven in Virginia Beach, Virginia. You game?

Thanks for the rescheduleing. Bazooka will be there

I should be able to make it barring anything else happening to my ride and pending getting it fixed. I also might be able to get my friend to go, she really wanted to this time but is currently in Colorado for the holidays.

@ Pruebame- No problem. Glad he can come!Grin

@ DranzWolf- Nice. If she can make it back in time then yeah, bring her along. and If somethings up with your car/ ride....call a taxi XD

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Dec. 28, 2012

Looks like a great turnout Grin

Yup. Ill propose the tournament later on tonight.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Cait_Sith - Dec. 28, 2012

(Dec. 23, 2012  12:50 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Well the Virginia Beach Blizzard Bash was really fun but we should start discussing a tournament for January 20th. If anyone cares to know.....its my birthdayTongue_out I wanna remember it by having the greatest beyblade tournament ever! Whos game ? Im sendin out PM's to everybody but heres the list so far.

Confirmed:

1.) Kaboom!!!
2.) WeirdWins
3.) Death Phoenix
3.) Jurui22
4.) DrPepsidew
5.) Bazooka
6.) Pruebame
7.) GirlRayStriker
8.) DarkBullDude

Maybes:

1.) Insane
2.) BeybladeMan
3.) Axel Blader
4.) DranzWolf
It's a maybe. I have no idea so somethin could come up.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Dec. 29, 2012

Bazooka will definitely be there. I have to work so I can't make this one. For the future. I will be holding events but will not compete unless the event needs another bladder to make it official. The exception will be the VB events as I like to compete against my friends down there.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Dec. 29, 2012

Kaboom, remember to put their [b/]exact[b] username in the OP, and Gabe DG is coming

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Dec. 30, 2012

(Dec. 29, 2012  9:04 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Kaboom, remember to put their [b/]exact[b] username in the OP, and Gabe DG is coming

I got dis. haha But okay. Im proposing the tournament foreal this time.

Edit #1- Kaboom!!!'s Khaotic Birthday Bash has just been proposed. Lets hope for the best!Tongue_out

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jan. 01, 2013

Soooooooooooo...............has ANYONE mentioned the tournament to any friends??? If so are they interested or able to make it?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Jan. 01, 2013

CandySoda might make it this time Grin I'm trying to get a ton of people. And Pruebame, will you be playing along with Bazooka!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - GirlRayStriker - Jan. 01, 2013

Im trying to get some friends but there still wavering

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jan. 01, 2013

DrPepsidew- Is CandySoda actually gonna come this time >.> Also, Pruebame said a couple post up that he couldnt make it and hes only playing in Virginia Beach tournaments to compete against people like you and I and that he'd only play if we needed an eighth person.

GirlRayStriker- Cool. Keep up the good work. Also If they do come, don't forget they need accounts. And if they do sign up make them your reference.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Jan. 02, 2013

I will not be able to get off for that event. Bazooka's mom is going. If needed she can compete to get you too 8 people. She has a WBO account BTW just in case.