World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion (/Thread-Virginia-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Dec. 22, 2012

(Dec. 22, 2012  2:16 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: He said it was ready, and I don't know if I should make a thread yet, seeing as the tournament is tomorrow. But we have our eight. And DranzWolf you're still welcome to come.

So the tournament is on correct?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Dec. 22, 2012

Yeah I believe so, there wasn't a trace of negativity whims her saying it was ready...

Awesome. I have one prize and Ill be sure to swing by Walmart to BUY two more prizes.....DrPepsidew..XD

Hah alright man, I'll see you on the battlefront tomorrow along with WeirdWins and Jade Eagle, and hopefully DranzWolf >Grin

Yes! DranzWolf you better come!!!XD Lol. I like battling rivals like DrPepsidew but I need an even greater challenge. Tongue_out

Oh so am I just not good enough for you? Is that it? *Cries in corner*
And correct me if I'm wrong, but in our little rivalry matches, I'm up one ;D

(Dec. 22, 2012  3:30 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Oh so am I just not good enough for you? Is that it? *Cries in corner*

True True... Ill give you that. But thats definitely gonna change tomorrow >:}

(Dec. 22, 2012  3:31 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2012  3:30 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Oh so am I just not good enough for you? Is that it? *Cries in corner*

Yeah you say that... ;D

(Dec. 22, 2012  3:33 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2012  3:31 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:

Yeah you say that... ;D

-__- I like how I have the stadium AND im buying the prizes AND I still have to judge when I didnt propose this tournament Lol xD jk

I like how last tournament I kept people organized, bought the prizes, and still won XD
jk :3

(Dec. 22, 2012  3:41 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I like how last tournament I kept people organized, bought the prizes, and still won XD

You didnt give them away!!! You freakin used them for yourself! xD Im not jk xD

(Dec. 22, 2012  3:42 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2012  3:41 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I like how last tournament I kept people organized, bought the prizes, and still won XD

BECAUSE I WON!?

(Dec. 22, 2012  3:44 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2012  3:42 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:

BECAUSE I WON!?

No you didnt xD The only time you bought prizes was the time you bought 3 Metal Fury Beys but we didnt get the tourney approved in time so you kept them xD and Ive bought all the prizes for the tournaments and get togethers in Va Beach. I can even look back and tell you what I bought. xD

Oh yeah... XD Still won in August though ;3
Sorry for the double post but the tournament thread is finally up! It's official!!!

(Dec. 22, 2012  4:16 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Oh yeah... XD Still won in August though ;3
Sorry for the double post but the tournament thread is finally up! It's official!!!

Awesome! And DransWolf! You better come! lolEee

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Dec. 23, 2012

Well the Virginia Beach Blizzard Bash was really fun but we should start discussing a tournament for January 20th. If anyone cares to know.....its my birthdayTongue_out I wanna remember it by having the greatest beyblade tournament ever! Whos game ? Im sendin out PM's to everybody but heres the list so far.

Confirmed:

1.) Kaboom!!!
2.) WeirdWins
3.) Gabe DG
3.) Jurui22
4.) DrPepsidew
5.) Bazooka
6.) Death Phoenic
7.) GirlRayStriker
8.) DarkBullDude

Maybes:

1.) Insane
2.) BeybladeMan2613
3.) Axel Blader
4.) DranzWolf

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Dec. 26, 2012

Come on people Tired last tournament was fun! Lets have another one thats 1,000 times better!Tongue_out No one interested?....

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Dec. 26, 2012

I'm gonna try to get beyblademan2613 and Axel Blader to come again

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Dec. 26, 2012

Is there any way that you could change this to Sunday the 20th. Bazooka has a class all day on the 19th but could make it the next day. Please consider!

Thanks

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Dec. 26, 2012

DrPepsidew- I've been talking to both of them and they told me they were working on coming. So technically they're maybes.

Pruebame- It shouldn't be much of a problem. We just have to see how everyone else is feelin about the 20th. The shop isn't open on Sundays but if we let the store owner know ahead of time then he'll let us in the store.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Insane - Dec. 26, 2012

Is it going to be a Zero-G tournament or a MFB tournament and what type of stadium will we be using?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Dec. 27, 2012

Its gonna to be MFB but zero g is still allowed to be used. Ill have a zero g stadium not too long after this tournament so we can discuss having a zero g tournament for sometime in February.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Dec. 27, 2012

Actually Mr. Eric will be open on Sundays after New Years Grin I'll talk to him about it though. And I just bought both DX sets, soooo... Time to own you all! >Grin

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - GirlRayStriker - Dec. 27, 2012

I might be able to go

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Dec. 27, 2012

DrPepsidew- Dont mess up againXD jk jk jk!!! hahaXD

GirlRayStriker- Okay cool! Ill put you down as a maybe!Tongue_out

Pruebame- Are you playing only if we have under eight people??? Its cool if you dont. We manage to have about 1 or 2 walk ins so even if you were put on the list, in the end, you probably wouldnt have to play.