World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion (/Thread-Virginia-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Dec. 02, 2012

He lives! And I'm talking about the DC tournament. We could try and organize for that date though

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Insane - Dec. 02, 2012

Kaboom!!! Wrote:I think you two are getting confused between the Virginia Beach tournament Insane and I discussed and the DC tournament you mentioned DrPepsidew?XD

But Im tryna start up a tournament that could potentially be on the 29th or the 30th???

Well If you were to ask me, I would schedule the tourney the 12th of January which is on a Saturday. Mainly because on the 29th or 30th bladers are still enjoying their vacation for christmas. And if the tourney was on that date, I wouldn't be able to make it, because of the fact i'm going to New Jersey for Christmas. Soooo...

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Dec. 02, 2012

(Dec. 02, 2012  3:42 AM)Insane Wrote:
Kaboom!!! Wrote:I think you two are getting confused between the Virginia Beach tournament Insane and I discussed and the DC tournament you mentioned DrPepsidew?XD

But Im tryna start up a tournament that could potentially be on the 29th or the 30th???

Well If you were to ask me, I would schedule the tourney the 12th of January which is on a Saturday. Mainly because on the 29th or 30th bladers are still enjoying their vacation for christmas. And if the tourney was on that date, I wouldn't be able to make it, because of the fact i'm going to New Jersey for Christmas. Soooo...

Okay... Im really not tryna be mean but if you cant make a tournament and we have more than 8 bladers that want a tournament... we're not gonna wait a month longer to have a tournament cause one person couldnt make it.

Now.. I will tell you that we will most likely have a tournament in January. My birthday is on the 19th of January which is a saturday, so theres a 90% chance that we're gonna have a tournament then.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Angry Face - Dec. 02, 2012

You can only truly say 90% when you have 8 Bladers committed to attend.
(But I'm sure you all will be able to pull it off!)

(Dec. 02, 2012  5:00 AM)Insomniac Wrote: You can only truly say 90% when you have 8 Bladers committed to attend.
(But I'm sure you all will be able to pull it off!)

Unless the state of New Jersey miraculously dissapears, i'm 99.9% sure that i'm not able to come.

And I'm 100% sure this is spam, and yes, we'll pull it off.

(Dec. 02, 2012  5:17 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: And I'm 100% sure this is spam, and yes, we'll pull it off.

That what is spam

Spam is a ton of useless posting lol

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Dec. 03, 2012

So! Who's game for a late Christmas before New Years tournament ??? It'll most likely be on December 29th or December 30th at Comic Book Heaven in Virginia Beach, VA. (we can debate about the two dates. ) Here is the list. Hit me up If you have friends and or family that wants to join in.Tongue_out

Confirmed:
1.) Kaboom!!!
2.) Death Phoenix
3.) WeirdWins
4.) Jade Eagle
5.) DrPepsidew
6.) Jurruii22
7.) DranzWolf
Maybe:

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Dec. 03, 2012

I'm in, I'll ask Gabe, Nat, Fiona, and Gabe's friend.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Insane - Dec. 03, 2012

(Dec. 03, 2012  1:01 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: So! Who's game for a late Christmas before New Years tournament ??? It'll most likely be on December 29th or December 30th at Comic Book Heaven in Virginia Beach, VA. (we can debate about the two dates. ) Here is the list. Hit me up If you have friends and or family that wants to join in.Tongue_out

Confirmed:
1.) Kaboom!!!
2.) Death Phoenix
3.) WeirdWins
4.) Jade Eagle

Maybe:
1.) DrPepsidew
2.) Juruii22
3.) Insane

There needs to be 8 people to make it official right?

(Dec. 03, 2012  1:11 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I'm in, I'll ask Gabe, Nat, Fiona, and Gabe's friend.
AwesomeTongue_out Tell Gabe if he needs ANY help winning I got his back Grin

(Dec. 03, 2012  1:18 AM)Insane Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2012  1:01 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: So! Who's game for a late Christmas before New Years tournament ??? It'll most likely be on December 29th or December 30th at Comic Book Heaven in Virginia Beach, VA. (we can debate about the two dates. ) Here is the list. Hit me up If you have friends and or family that wants to join in.Tongue_out

Confirmed:
1.) Kaboom!!!
2.) Death Phoenix
3.) WeirdWins
4.) Jade Eagle

Maybe:
1.) DrPepsidew
2.) Juruii22
3.) Insane

There needs to be 8 people to make it official right?

Yeah, 8 or more.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Dec. 03, 2012

Nat and I will be coming, I'll have a couple new... Tricks for this tourney ;D and Insane: We'd love to have you join us for this little shindig :3

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Insane - Dec. 03, 2012

(Dec. 03, 2012  1:30 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Nat and I will be coming, I'll have a couple new... Tricks for this tourney ;D and Insane: We'd love to have you join us for this little shindig :3

Well I dont think I will be able to come. But if theres a tourney the 1st through the 6th in new york or new jersey, i will definetly be able to come. Oh and Kaboom!!! pm'd me about a tourney on the 19th of January. I will defeinetly come to that one.

(Dec. 03, 2012  1:30 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Nat and I will be coming, I'll have a couple new... Tricks for this tourney ;D and Insane: We'd love to have you join us for this little shindig :3

"Shindig" xD Words cant not explain how weak you have me when you say carp like that XD

Awesome, Ill move you two to the confirmed list! Joyful_3 ( For once were actually doin this ahead of time instead of at the last minute xD )
(Dec. 03, 2012  1:37 AM)Insane Wrote:

Well I dont think I will be able to come. But if theres a tourney the 1st through the 6th in new york or new jersey, i will definetly be able to come. Oh and Kaboom!!! pm'd me about a tourney on the 19th of January. I will defeinetly come to that one.

We can start discussing the tournament on the 19th as soon as we get this one approved.Joyful_2 ( Its in Virginia Beach... just lettin you know... )

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Dec. 05, 2012

Guys! For a couple days there will be NO ENTRY FEES! Get your friends, because we're trying to get a tourney together on the 22nd! It's a Saturday and it'll be free! WITH POINTS AND RANKINGS!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DranzWolf - Dec. 06, 2012

Wow i picked the right time to get back into this. live in Norfolk, would love to come to these. on the 22nd i may be able to if i get my car back on the road.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Dec. 06, 2012

(Dec. 06, 2012  9:25 PM)DranzWolf Wrote: Wow i picked the right time to get back into this. live in Norfolk, would love to come to these. on the 22nd i may be able to if i get my car back on the road.

Awesome!!! We need more bladers to come so bring your friends aswell. Tongue_out

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DranzWolf - Dec. 06, 2012

Thanks! I think i may be able to pull one or two into the circle, I'll see what i can do.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Dec. 06, 2012

(Dec. 06, 2012  10:35 PM)DranzWolf Wrote: Thanks! I think i may be able to pull one or two into the circle, I'll see what i can do.

Awesome!!Tongue_out You said you just got back into it. When did you stop blading? Did you pull them out one day and remembered how good it felt to blade??? Lol.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Dec. 07, 2012

OH! And make sure they get accounts too! We'd love to have some good competition >Grin

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DranzWolf - Dec. 08, 2012

Quote:Awesome!!Tongue_out You said you just got back into it. When did you stop blading? Did you pull them out one day and remembered how good it felt to blade??? Lol.

Actually when the plastics died out I was moving and none o my new friends bladed. i kept getting them out and wishing i had someone to blade with. Then i watched a show got really nostalgic and asked new friend about it a few days ago. They had a bunch of new blades from someone giving them away so her and i battled them. Then i researched what i had and tried to make the best blade i could.

Quote:OH! And make sure they get accounts too! We'd love to have some good competition >Grin

I was planning on it. One is already loving the idea.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Dec. 08, 2012

WOOO! And Kaboom, I put flyers at CBH

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Dec. 08, 2012

(Dec. 08, 2012  2:35 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: WOOO! And Kaboom, I put flyers at CBH

Awesome, Hopefully this tournament will be even better than the last.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Dec. 08, 2012

Yeah, and not with 13858 walk-ins Tired