World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle (/Thread-fathest-you-have-ever-sent-a-beyblade-in-a-battle)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Ichida - Oct. 30, 2007

I once sent some kid's Metal Draciel out of the ring, and its attack ring shattered into three pieces and flew out in different directions, one of them landing on the street, as we were playing in a dish on the sidewalk.

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - rooneyt - Oct. 30, 2007

why does everyone think im lying

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - AnnieDuck - Oct. 30, 2007

we don't, we just think you're awesome

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - OSW - Oct. 30, 2007

obviously.

Tamer Brad Wrote:i can't be the only one who didn't realize you could rate threads

you weren't

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Nic - Oct. 30, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:Composer, no non-sarcastic responses are allowed in this thread.

Sorry I thought that the cow had a liver disease. The growth of algae resumes not?

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Blade12 - Oct. 31, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Blade12 Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Blade12 Wrote:I've sent my beyblade through a foam plate more than once.

How did this happen at all, let alone more than once?

Uh, just launch on top of a foam plate. Hard.

One time, I kicked a sign, and it FELL OVER! Man, what are the odds?

Was the sign in the ground?

Ozuma Wrote:Actually I've never sent a beyblade flying... because I use Hasbro stadiums and the one time I did send something flying it was no longer a blade. It had blown up into AR, BB, and WD.... T_______T

I sent my Galeon AR (does not include subring) flying when my blade blew up.

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Bey Brad - Oct. 31, 2007

Blade12 Wrote:Was the sign in the ground?

My point is that no carp you broke through a paper plate if you kept shooting on top of it.

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Fleetscut - Oct. 31, 2007

maybe if you did it constantly for like a week you might be able to break through Styrofoam. but no way a paper plate

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Blade12 Wrote:Was the sign in the ground?

My point is that no carp you broke through a paper plate if you kept shooting on top of it.

Foam plate. And it only took one try.

Someone held the plate.

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Fleetscut - Oct. 31, 2007

dude you know how tough styrofoam is? it takes alot more then you think to wreck that stuff. and a blade doesnt have anywhere near enough to do that

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Bey Brad - Oct. 31, 2007

Blade12 Wrote:Someone held the plate.

I'm pretty sure you have no idea what this topic is about.

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Tototototototo - Oct. 31, 2007

Composer of Requiems Wrote:Something pretty weird happened once though, you know how bitchips have this annoying habit of being slammed out? I've no idea how, but one time it flew up and vanished. And the next day it dropped into my beystadium while I was playing. Now that was the freakiest thing that I've ever seen.
Man, you win. You didn't just send a beyblade flying--you sent it into another dimension.

Mr. Toto Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Something pretty weird happened once though, you know how bitchips have this annoying habit of being slammed out? I've no idea how, but one time it flew up and vanished. And the next day it dropped into my beystadium while I was playing. Now that was the freakiest thing that I've ever seen.
Man, you win. You didn't just send a beyblade flying--you sent it into another dimension.

meh, only the bitchip. 4/10

Fleetscut Wrote:dude you know how tough styrofoam is? it takes alot more then you think to wreck that stuff. and a blade doesnt have anywhere near enough to do that

A thin foam plate that you can snap easily with your fingers...

Quote:I'm pretty sure you have no idea what this topic is about.

It's about sending beyblades away in battle...I tried battling someone on a foam plate and it just went through before the other blade hit the plate. About half a meter off the ground. I sent my beyblade half a meter away in battle, that is if you count vertical instead of horizontal. xD

It's a battle isn't it? Tongue_out

Blade12 Wrote:
Fleetscut Wrote:dude you know how tough styrofoam is? it takes alot more then you think to wreck that stuff. and a blade doesnt have anywhere near enough to do that

yes. fingers. capable of generating hundreds of pounds of force. compared to a small spinning top which only pales in comparison

Fleetscut Wrote:
Blade12 Wrote:

yes. fingers. capable of generating hundreds of pounds of force. compared to a small spinning top which only pales in comparison

It's a foam plate. Foam is weak. You should try it. Launch it the way Gary does with his Gallzy.

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Nic - Oct. 31, 2007

Me and my hostel roommate used to set up a styrofoam board at the other end of the room and throw chopsticks through it for target practice.

Edit:
[Image: DSC00122.jpg]

Is this the kind of styrofoam you're taking about? It's pretty pathetic, practically anything can go through it. Fell apart within a week of chopsticking.

Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Me and my hostel roommate used to set up a styrofoam board at the other end of the room and throw chopsticks through it for target practice.

That's the hard kind of foam.

I still want to know why you think any of us should care that someone held up a foam plate and you shot at it repeatedly until it broke. That's not special. That's "an inevitable outcome".

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Nic - Nov. 01, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:I still want to know why you think any of us should care that someone held up a foam plate and you shot at it repeatedly until it broke. That's not special. That's "an inevitable outcome".

It demonstrates macho manly-ness.

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Katashi - Nov. 01, 2007

Composer of Requiems Wrote:

Edit:
[Image: DSC00122.jpg]

Is this the kind of styrofoam you're taking about? It's pretty pathetic, practically anything can go through it. Fell apart within a week of chopsticking.

Jesus Christ, don't piss off Nic at dinner. Lol, styrofoam plates.

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Blade12 - Nov. 02, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:I still want to know why you think any of us should care that someone held up a foam plate and you shot at it repeatedly until it broke. That's not special. That's "an inevitable outcome".

No, not repeatedly, once. It only took one shot to break a plate. I used the other shots to break more plates.

I know it’s not special, but Fleetscut doesn’t believe that I can break through a foam plate. xD

Do you hate me forever for the argument? -___-

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Bey Brad - Nov. 03, 2007

Blade12 Wrote:

No, not repeatedly, once. It only took one shot to break a plate. I used the other shots to break more plates.

I know it’s not special, but Fleetscut doesn’t believe that I can break through a foam plate. xD

Do you hate me forever for the argument? -___-

no, you just don't seem to post anything of substance