World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
TheRogueBladers CBTs - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: TheRogueBladers CBTs (/Thread-TheRogueBladers-CBTs)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: ROGUEBLADERS CBTS! - Dread hades12 - Aug. 09, 2021

Dread Fafnir it WILL win cuz it has hybrid

And then Gen will stop the lock from advancing and the dread base will not have much recoil

RE: ROGUEBLADERS CBTS! - TheRogueBlader - Aug. 09, 2021

The Rogue Blader- Cosmo Achilles Goku Wheel Orbit Metal
LJ-Blader- Imperial Spriggan 00 expand destroy’
UnseenBurst- Union Valkryie Retsu 00 bump venture
Dragon Blader Z- Master Diabolos (left) Blitz Xtend+ (Defense)
LegendJustice- Lord Spriggan (left) 00 cross rise
Orbit- Zwei Diabolos 2 Metsu nexus atomic
Lego bey god- Big Bang Apocalypse Blitz hold
Dread hades12- Dread Fafnir Hybrid Gen ’

These are the 8 competitors!

I’m starting the CBT now, I’ll post each segment as I go!

DYNAMITE BATTLE STADIUM
QUARTER FINALS- 2 PTS
Round 1
The Rogue Blader/ Cosmo Achilles Wheel Orbit Metal Goku vs. Lego bey god/ Big Bang Apocalypse blitz hold’
Achilles launched first, apocalypse with a tilt launch
1st battle- Achilles takes center, apocalypse comes in and delivers a huge smash attack only to get knocked back and starts riding the ridge, it comes down and attacks Achilles hard, when it’s about to stop spinning…. Achilles bursts! Nice one lego bey god
LEGO BEY GOD WINS!

Also, nobody post anything until the CBT is done, it makes it hard for people to read

ROUND 2
Spriggan launched first, both beys tilt launched a bit
UnseenBurst/Union Valkyrie Retsu 00 bump venture vs. LJ Blader/Imperial spriggan 00 expand destroy’
1st battle- spriggan rides the ridge, Valkyrie comes in for an attack, and starts wobbling immediately, (I think it got destabilized) and spriggan comes in for a smash attack and bursts it. Sorry UnseenBurst, nice job LJ Blader!

ROUND 3
Fafnir launched first, both beys with a flat launch
Legend Justice/Lord spriggan left 0 cross rise vs dread hades12/Dread Fafnir hybrid gen
Hybrid is electric mode
1st battle- Fafnir takes center, spriggan rides the rail and comes in to knock Fafnir back, they are both hitting eachother, spriggan out pins and gets 1 point.
My hybrid ran out of batteries, so electric mode doesn’t work anymore. Dang it, I really liked battling electric mode
2nd Battle- same as the first battle, sorry dread hades12
Legend Justice wins!

ROUND 4
Dragon Blader Z- Master Diabolos left, blitz Xtend+ defense mode Orbit- Zwei Diabolos 2 Metsu nexus atomic
Diabolos launched first
1st battle- Longinus hops in the center, Diabolos comes in from the ridge and hits it, then keeps going around and out spins
2nd Battle- Longinus slams Diabolos out of the stadium
3rd battle- Longinus slams Diabolos into the wall, Diabolos doesn’t burst and comes in for a counter attack to burst Longinus
Dragon Blader Z wins! Sorry orbit

SEMIFINALS- 2 PTS
ROUND 1
Spriggan launched first, both beys slightly tilted
LJ- Blader/Imperial Spriggan 00 expand destroy’ vs. lego bey god/Big Bang apocalypse blitz hold’
1st battle- spriggan rides the ridge, apocalypse speeds up and slams into spriggan, spriggan goes into the center and apocalypse attacks it over and over and spriggan bursts!

Round 2
Legend Justice/ lord spriggan left 0 cross rise vs Dragon Blader Z/ master Diabolos left blitz Xtend+ defense mode
1st battle- Diabolos goes around, spriggan also goes around, spriggan outspins
2nd battle- spriggan rides the ridge and comes down and back up, Diabolos attack spriggan from below and hits it into the wall, forcing it into the center Diabolos outspins
3rd battle- same as first battle
Legend Justice wins! (Hey legend justice, I made the combo for you remember?)

Round 3
Finals- 3 pts
Lego bey god/ prime apocalypse blitz hold’ vs legend justice/ lord spriggan 0 cross rise left
Sorry if I didn’t do the first battle 2nd battle and 3rd battle thing, but all 3 rounds basically apocalypse hits spriggan hard, but spriggan spin steals.

LegendJustice is the winner of the CBT! Nice job bud! ( I did make the combo for you, maybe next time you can make your combo and win too!)

Also for the cbts, is it ok if I don’t write out long paragraphs like this? Cause I feel like writing long paragraphs like this is to much work

I might just put the bladers and their combos at the top, then say the bladers names and say if they got bursts, or spin finishes, or K.O.s that way the cbts can be faster

RE: ROGUEBLADERS CBTS! - LegendJustice - Aug. 09, 2021

I won? (Gives The Rogue Bladed Cash) this is for making my combo (runs out of building) I WON!

RE: ROGUEBLADERS CBTS! - UnseenBurst - Aug. 09, 2021

(Aug. 09, 2021  7:16 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: The Rogue Blader- Cosmo Achilles Goku Wheel Orbit Metal
LJ-Blader- Imperial Spriggan 00 expand destroy’
UnseenBurst- Union Valkryie Retsu 00 bump venture
Dragon Blader Z- Master Diabolos (left) Blitz Xtend+ (Defense)
LegendJustice- Lord Spriggan (left) 00 cross rise
Orbit- Zwei Diabolos 2 Metsu nexus atomic
Lego bey god- Big Bang Apocalypse Blitz hold
Dread hades12- Dread Fafnir Hybrid Gen ’

These are the 8 competitors!

I’m starting the CBT now, I’ll post each segment as I go!

DYNAMITE BATTLE STADIUM
QUARTER FINALS- 2 PTS
Round 1
The Rogue Blader/ Cosmo Achilles Wheel Orbit Metal Goku vs. Lego bey god/ Big Bang Apocalypse blitz hold’
Achilles launched first, apocalypse with a tilt launch
1st battle- Achilles takes center, apocalypse comes in and delivers a huge smash attack only to get knocked back and starts riding the ridge, it comes down and attacks Achilles hard, when it’s about to stop spinning…. Achilles bursts! Nice one lego bey god
LEGO BEY GOD WINS!

Also, nobody post anything until the CBT is done, it makes it hard for people to read

ROUND 2
Spriggan launched first, both beys tilt launched a bit
UnseenBurst/Union Valkyrie Retsu 00 bump venture vs. LJ Blader/Imperial spriggan 00 expand destroy’
1st battle- spriggan rides the ridge, Valkyrie comes in for an attack, and starts wobbling immediately, (I think it got destabilized) and spriggan comes in for a smash attack and bursts it. Sorry UnseenBurst, nice job LJ Blader!

ROUND 3
Fafnir launched first, both beys with a flat launch
Legend Justice/Lord spriggan left 0 cross rise vs dread hades12/Dread Fafnir hybrid gen
Hybrid is electric mode
1st battle- Fafnir takes center, spriggan rides the rail and comes in to knock Fafnir back, they are both hitting eachother, spriggan out pins and gets 1 point.
My hybrid ran out of batteries, so electric mode doesn’t work anymore. Dang it, I really liked battling electric mode
2nd Battle- same as the first battle, sorry dread hades12
Legend Justice wins!

ROUND 4
Dragon Blader Z- Master Diabolos left, blitz Xtend+ defense mode Orbit- Zwei Diabolos 2 Metsu nexus atomic
Diabolos launched first
1st battle- Longinus hops in the center, Diabolos comes in from the ridge and hits it, then keeps going around and out spins
2nd Battle- Longinus slams Diabolos out of the stadium
3rd battle- Longinus slams Diabolos into the wall, Diabolos doesn’t burst and comes in for a counter attack to burst Longinus
Dragon Blader Z wins! Sorry orbit

SEMIFINALS- 2 PTS
ROUND 1
Spriggan launched first, both beys slightly tilted
LJ- Blader/Imperial Spriggan 00 expand destroy’ vs. lego bey god/Big Bang apocalypse blitz hold’
1st battle- spriggan rides the ridge, apocalypse speeds up and slams into spriggan, spriggan goes into the center and apocalypse attacks it over and over and spriggan bursts!

Round 2
Legend Justice/ lord spriggan left 0 cross rise vs Dragon Blader Z/ master Diabolos left blitz Xtend+ defense mode
1st battle- Diabolos goes around, spriggan also goes around, spriggan outspins
2nd battle- spriggan rides the ridge and comes down and back up, Diabolos attack spriggan from below and hits it into the wall, forcing it into the center Diabolos outspins
3rd battle- same as first battle
Legend Justice wins! (Hey legend justice, I made the combo for you remember?)

Round 3
Finals- 3 pts
Lego bey god/ prime apocalypse blitz hold’ vs legend justice/ lord spriggan 0 cross rise left
Sorry if I didn’t do the first battle 2nd battle and 3rd battle thing, but all 3 rounds basically apocalypse hits spriggan hard, but spriggan spin steals.

LegendJustice is the winner of the CBT! Nice job bud! ( I did make the combo for you, maybe next time you can make your combo and win too!)

Also for the cbts, is it ok if I don’t write out long paragraphs like this? Cause I feel like writing long paragraphs like this is to much work

I might just put the bladers and their combos at the top, then say the bladers names and say if they got bursts, or spin finishes, or K.O.s that way the cbts can be faster

Yeah, I probably should've gone with a more stable Weight because of the 00 Bump combonation

When's the next CBT entries starting?

I have really bad luck😂
(Jul. 19, 2021  2:35 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  2:12 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Name: Kane Usami
Height: 5'6'
Nationality: Japan
Personality: He has been a blader for a long time, between you and me he has been one for 4 years even tho Valt has been one for 6 years but anyway Kane sometimes like to think about himself but that doesn't make him selfish if he sees an old lady on the street he instantly goes and helps he or her! But around other people, he can be let's say much he once ACCIDENTALLY punched a kid in his kindergarten.

Appearance: Kane where's a Red jacket with a white shirt under it  
The white shirt says "King"  and black Jeans with black shoes that light up, he has Crimson hair with Ruby eyes, white skin, and has a Ruby-shamed birthmark on his right arm and where's one glove on his left hand.

Beyblade: King Kitsune 00 Expand Destroy Dash

King Kitsune:

Forge Disc- like other odd-numbered Core Discs, is an asymmetrical, elliptical disc that can facilitate a Disc Frame. 00 is one of the heaviest Discs, outclassing 0 by 1 gram, and has an ideal weight distribution for all Combinations. Its high Outward Weight Distribution (OWD) grants it not only the highest Stamina potential out of all other Core Discs, but its weight grants it high Attack and Defense potential. With the use of Disc Frames, 00 can be used to great effect in any Combination. While the weight can increase the risk of Bursts, the weight of most SwitchStrike/God Layers and Cho-Z Layers can compensate

Expand - Information will be added here later

Performance Tip - Destroy' features an eight-pointed star tip, akin to Jaggy, under a free-spinning plate that sits at a standard height.
Due to the tip's shape and diameter, Destroy' will create an aggressive movement pattern equivalent to Jaggy with the same moderately controllable movement pattern and speed.
What sets Destroy' apart from Jaggy is the free-spinning plate that is meant to stabilize a Beyblade if it is knocked off balance by creating a second point of contact with only minimal Stamina loss due to its free-spinning nature. Unlike other Tips with similar gimmicks such as Cycle and Guard, the low placement of Destroy''s plate ensures that lock up does not occur, meaning that Destroy''s gimmick works as intended. Destroy' features an eight-pointed star tip, akin to Jaggy, under a free-spinning plate that sits at a standard height.
Due to the tip's shape and diameter, Destroy' will create an aggressive movement pattern equivalent to Jaggy with the same moderately controllable movement pattern and speed.
What sets Destroy' apart from Jaggy is the free-spinning plate that is meant to stabilize a Beyblade if it is knocked off balance by creating a second point of contact with only minimal Stamina loss due to its free-spinning nature. Unlike other Tips with similar gimmicks such as Cycle and Guard, the low placement of Destroy''s plate ensures that lock up does not occur, meaning that Destroy''s gimmick works as intended.

Activities: Sports, Blading, Writing.

Moves: King Attack King Flare King Revaluation.

just so you know in one of MY fanfics my main characters bey was flame kitsune and king is already used on king helios

(Aug. 09, 2021  7:57 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: I won? (Gives The Rogue Bladed Cash) this is for making my combo (runs out of building) I WON!

It was all you dude! Nice one!

GG to all!!!!!!

CBT#3!- Standard Stadium!
THIS CBT WILL CONSIST OF ANY PARTS! NO PARTS ARE BANNED! COMBOS COMBOS GIMME YOUR COMBOS! ANYTHING IS ALLOWED!
I am entering with Tempest Lucifer 2 2A Drift!

RE: ROGUEBLADERS CBTS! - GenesisBlader - Aug. 09, 2021

nice job LJ! also good job to all!

Yeah, I had a really good combo but made a foolish mistake! Lol, I'm glad if I couldn't win, it was LJ

(Aug. 09, 2021  8:23 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: CBT#3!- Standard Stadium!
THIS CBT WILL CONSIST OF ANY PARTS! NO PARTS ARE BANNED! COMBOS COMBOS GIMME YOUR COMBOS! ANYTHING IS ALLOWED!

Tempest Valkyrie Venture 3A

Sorry I posted this twice, I’m doing it twice cause some people might not have noticed the first post
CBT#3!- Standard Stadium!

(Aug. 09, 2021  8:23 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Yeah, I had a really good combo but made a foolish mistake! Lol, I'm glad if I couldn't win, it was LJ

(Aug. 09, 2021  8:23 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: CBT#3!- Standard Stadium!

Tempest Valkyrie Venture 3A

Uh, sorry I’m already using tempest Valkryie and 3A is a left chassis, so it can only go on left beys

can i have Mirage Diabolos Zone'+Z 2S

Mirage Fafnir wheel drift 1s

Brave Hyperion2 Venture 2S (3 Wing Mode)

Nice! Thanks everyone now let's make a good combo!

Actually The End Solomon ou drift

(Aug. 09, 2021  8:26 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: can i have Mirage Diabolos Zone'+Z 2S

Sorry, I don’t have Diabolos or zone’ +z, please refer to the first post for the parts

With Hyperion burn's core ( metal(

How to make a good combo: Use aspects of the Bey that are good, try cancelling out what makes the Bey bad.

(Aug. 09, 2021  8:28 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Actually The End Solomon ou drift

I don’t have solomon, I’m already using drift please refer to the first post for the parts.

(Aug. 09, 2021  8:26 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Mirage Fafnir wheel drift 1s

I’m already using drift

(Aug. 09, 2021  8:26 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Brave Hyperion2 Venture 2S (3 Wing Mode)

I don’t have hyperion 2 sorry.

Imperial Achilles Sting Expand Xtend +

(Aug. 09, 2021  8:30 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Imperial Achilles Wheel Expand Xtend +
Wheel can’t go with a frame, sorry

TheRogueBlader I edited to something different

tempest spriggan 2s destroy'
if i dont lose ima be surprised

BigBang genesis convert Xtend+

Or super dragon convert Nothing 2D

BigBang genisis