World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion (/Thread-Virginia-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Aug. 05, 2012

(Aug. 05, 2012  8:54 AM)jurui22 Wrote: i am confirmed for for the virginia beach tournament, Kaboom srry for taking so long im drpepsidews friend

Sweet!!!Tongue_out All that matters is that your coming, cant wait to meet you and zack!Joyful_3

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Aug. 05, 2012

WOOP WOOP *zac XD but yeah, any word on tourney approval?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Aug. 06, 2012

No! Pinching_eyes Dat ish is takin for ever Tired

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Dark_Mousy - Aug. 06, 2012

(Aug. 06, 2012  1:42 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: No! Pinching_eyes Dat ish is takin for ever Tired

The first time you host a tourney it usually takes a while. Kai V wants to make sure you know what your doing and you are prepared.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Aug. 06, 2012

dang alright, well i hope its before then

(Aug. 06, 2012  2:26 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: dang alright, well i hope its before then

I think Kaboom can pull it off. Id help him on the day of the tournament but Im busy that day. If it was Sunday i could. Im planning on going to Richmond.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Aug. 06, 2012

For me, its maybe on both richmond and raleigh

(Aug. 06, 2012  3:16 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: For me, its maybe on both richmond and raleigh

it will depend on me for Richmond. Just depending on personal stuff. I hope you can make Raleigh. We've had good turnouts for Raleigh so far.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Aug. 06, 2012

Plenty of time for approval. let me know how I can support and I'll be just a call away if needed.

I'm sure you'll be ok. Just make sure that you submit the results the day of the tournament or it could hold up my approval for Richmond. That would make me a sad man

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Aug. 07, 2012

(Aug. 06, 2012  2:32 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2012  2:26 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: dang alright, well i hope its before then

I think Kaboom can pull it off. Id help him on the day of the tournament but Im busy that day. If it was Sunday i could. Im planning on going to Richmond.

Thanks for believin in me Dark!XDTongue_out Im pretty confident this tournament will go good.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Dark_Mousy - Aug. 07, 2012

(Aug. 07, 2012  1:46 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Thanks for believin in me Dark!XDTongue_out Im pretty confident this tournament will go good.

Im confident in your ability. Ill give you my number tho so you can call if you have any problems or questions.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Aug. 07, 2012

(Aug. 07, 2012  1:51 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2012  1:46 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Thanks for believin in me Dark!XDTongue_out Im pretty confident this tournament will go good.

Im confident in your ability. Ill give you my number tho so you can call if you have any problems or questions.

Ok thanks!Tongue_out
(Aug. 06, 2012  4:55 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Plenty of time for approval. let me know how I can support and I'll be just a call away if needed.

I'm sure you'll be ok. Just make sure that you submit the results the day of the tournament or it could hold up my approval for Richmond. That would make me a sad man

Ill be sure to submit the results as soon as the tournaments over! Dont wanna screw anyone else over on somethin I could've prevented.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Aug. 09, 2012

Nine more days until VB! So who is going to pull this one off? I am very curious to see how Drpepsidew does as well as his friend.
Finally everyone, If you are going to participate in more then one tournament this year, make sure you get a blader passport. This gives you the ability to not have to pay for the tournaments with the exception of the store fees. It also gives you a cool facebolt to add to your avitar.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Aug. 10, 2012

Hehehe curiousity killed the cat... And I'm planning on buying one Grin and that's if the tourney is approved Uncertain

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Aug. 11, 2012

JUST ONE WEEK UNTIL THE VIRGINIA BEACH, VIRGINIA TOURNAMENT ON AUGUST 18TH, 2012! If its approved...

Who's pumped and ready to win?!

( Also, just a heads up, Prizes and stadiums are already taken care of, so just show up with your blades and beyspirit!Wink )

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Aug. 12, 2012

ARGH!!! YOU BEAT ME TO THAT POST kABOOM

Hay Kaboom, do you think you could get a friend to tag along with you to Richmond?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Aug. 12, 2012

(Aug. 12, 2012  1:23 AM)Pruebame Wrote: ARGH!!! YOU BEAT ME TO THAT POST kABOOM

Hay Kaboom, do you think you could get a friend to tag along with you to Richmond?

Lol, I was to hyped to avoid posting it.

Also, Death Phoenix lives around the corner from me and we blade almost everyday. I was actually talking to him about coming but he's not too sure just yet. He wants to come and he would be my first option If I can take anyone with me.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Aug. 12, 2012

Who's ready to win? This guy ;D

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Aug. 12, 2012

(Aug. 12, 2012  3:36 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Who's ready to win? This guy ;D

I can tell that theres gonna be major competition between you and I for first place. >: )

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Aug. 12, 2012

I can tell that we're going to be rivals >Grin

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - brianDAblader - Aug. 13, 2012

I might be able to go to the Va Beach tournament! i havent beybladed in a long time! And ive never been to a tournament! Thisll be great!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Aug. 13, 2012

Awesome! Im hosting the tournament and we need all the bladers we can get. Grin If you can make it we'd all be happy you came!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - brianDAblader - Aug. 14, 2012

So what will go on at this tournament?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Aug. 14, 2012

Normal Tournament stuff.

*Meet up with other awesome bladers
*Make Friends
*Compete with your best blades for First, Second, or Third place
*And then finish up with the Prizes being given away

If you've been to any WBO tournament, you would realize how fun and cool it can be.Grin

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Dark_Mousy - Aug. 14, 2012

(Aug. 14, 2012  1:32 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Normal Tournament stuff.

*Meet up with other awesome bladers
*Make Friends
*Compete with your best blades for First, Second, or Third place
*And then finish up with the Prizes being given away

If you've been to any WBO tournament, you would realize how fun and cool it can be.Grin

I have to agree with Kaboom. Tournaments are addicting. Like seriously. This is me talking 20 something tournaments later hah.

But seriously good luck to everyone. And Kaboom has my number just in case you guys need anything.