World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop (/Thread-Closed-Xyo-s-Graphic-Shop)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - LCD - Aug. 29, 2011

i know your closed but when youre all done can you change the big bang to the normal version not DX set one, but only if you have time
P.S thanks for the AWSOME!! sig Xyo

RE: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Synth - Aug. 29, 2011

Hey dude... You need a bit help? I'm free for this week Smile

RE: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - LCD - Aug. 29, 2011

yeah can you just change the big bang to the normal one mines the one with the robot(gundam)
thanks

RE: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Giraton - Aug. 30, 2011

hey sorry for the late reply, i haven't been on my computer for a while and my 3DS cant copy and paste, here was the location of my sig that needs to be reloaded: http://gfxf.net/di-4T1L.png

RE: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Xyo - Aug. 30, 2011

the name of the file itself is it like withe fat Bob's Sig i namned it FABOB.png so what is your sorry i forgot the name is it ok if i made a new one? and i need help DeX while i learn photoshop for about 2 days but i will still make sigs

RE: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - BeyHyperK!LLeR - Aug. 30, 2011

!!!You still haven't done L-Drago2012, i am saying because he is my friend! Also can fix my Avatar!!!

RE: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Giraton - Aug. 30, 2011

yea ok, new one it is, i was thinking of having the 3 facebolt prints (lightning L-drago's to represent the L-dragos) of the left spin beys over a very dark purple and then beytex leader writen under it in silver. could you do that?

RE: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Xyo - Aug. 31, 2011

what was his again? and ill do it now
also Giraton i dont fully understand your new request
EDIT: HEre [Image: di-PVB9.gif]
EDIT: unfortunately i cant make dude'5s because there are now picture of monster ryugaa holding both his hands out

RE: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Synth - Aug. 31, 2011

i'll do littleboy k?

this might be too easy Smile

RE: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - BeyHyperK!LLeR - Aug. 31, 2011

Thanks! The masterpiece is finally finished! He requested all the L-Drago's, i think, including Pre-HWS version.

RE: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Xyo - Aug. 31, 2011

Ah i see ok ill do it

RE: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Giraton - Aug. 31, 2011

acturly, i requested the LLD, gravity persious and variares facebolt desighns, the markings on the facebolt.

Ok ill do it and DeX Please do L-Drago2012's sig

RE: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Synth - Sep. 01, 2011

here is litlleboy's sig:
[Image: Litlleboysig.png]

what was his request, xyo?

RE: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Xyo - Sep. 01, 2011

All LDrago Evolutions evenz Pre-HWS version

RE: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Synth - Sep. 01, 2011

no text? well that will be easy

can you quote his request so i can see the whole thing?

RE: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - BeyHyperK!LLeR - Sep. 01, 2011

That was his whole request. But put his name in it as well... i am saying this because i am his friend and he doesn't no much so...

RE: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - LCD - Sep. 07, 2011

http://codamon.com/2009/11/gundam-00-160-perfect-grade-00-raiser/ can you change the bigbangpegasus to this
P.S its the second one from the top
P.P.S this nnot not includew the handbag thing

RE: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - L-Drago2012 - Sep. 09, 2011

Where is my signature!?

RE: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - BeyHyperK!LLeR - Sep. 10, 2011

SIGNATURE CHANGE! I have now changed teams, so could i have Machines with hearts to change into saying Team GalaxyStorm. With a dark blue background perhaps with a galaxy theme and Team GalaxyStorm in a light aqua colour. Everything else the same. Thanks!

RE: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - dude5 - Sep. 12, 2011

are you done with mine yet

RE: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Xyo - Sep. 12, 2011

ok after my exam tomorrow i can make all of your sigs

RE: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - LionheartSM - Sep. 12, 2011

including mine?

RE: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Xyo - Sep. 12, 2011

Ya but Im grounded from using the PC right NOW

RE: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - BeyHyperK!LLeR - Sep. 17, 2011

When will my sig be done?