World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What's your preffered style of blading? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What's your preffered style of blading? (/Thread-What-s-your-preffered-style-of-blading)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - NightWolf - Feb. 08, 2011

Depends upon the situation and stadium.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Cyber Blader - Feb. 08, 2011

I love Balance types, but none exist competitively yet in MFB.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Zeox - Feb. 08, 2011

Well, there was Libra CH120 RF that was a good "Balance" type, but since Libra has been banned, you cant use it in the WBO. But if Libra ever gets unbanned, then go nuts. But if it does get unbanned it probably means Libra CH120 RF is not as good as it was before. (Well Libra in General, but this combo is one of the specifics)

Anyway, quite frankly I prefer the air (Bonus points if you get this reference) Lol, to be serious. I prefer defense, it's easier to use. So basically I'm taking the less skilled way, until I get more skilled.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Cyber Blader - Feb. 08, 2011

I know Libra was banned, so that's why I didn't mention it.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - othellog - Feb. 08, 2011

Attack, My favorite attack type MF lighting l drago 100RF

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Plasma Apples - Feb. 08, 2011

(Feb. 08, 2011  5:54 AM)Zeox Wrote: Well, there was Libra CH120 RF that was a good "Balance" type, but since Libra has been banned, you cant use it in the WBO. But if Libra ever gets unbanned, then go nuts. But if it does get unbanned it probably means Libra CH120 RF is not as good as it was before. (Well Libra in General, but this combo is one of the specifics)

Anyway, quite frankly I prefer the air (Bonus points if you get this reference) Lol, to be serious. I prefer defense, it's easier to use. So basically I'm taking the less skilled way, until I get more skilled.

Um, Falco from Star Fox?

Anyway, I prefer Stamina as when I battle with my friends we have to use a stadium that is worse for attack than PTW.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Cloud - Feb. 08, 2011

Endurance is tier 1 in my opinion

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - The Fire Wyrm - Feb. 09, 2011

Destabilizers.
Mine beat all top teirs.
Attack, Defense, and Stamina.
I have tests to prove it.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Vongola-Hibari - Feb. 09, 2011

I prefer Defense, because I like to see my beyblade take powerful hits from another bey and still be able to win.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - GemiosBlader10 - Feb. 09, 2011

am usually a attack, balance and defense blader, but i always go for attack types

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Unlucky - Feb. 09, 2011

Stamina. That way I know I can go and do something knowing it'd still be spinning when I come back. In all seriousness, I like attack. The battles are so exciting. But not as exciting as Blader DJ vs. American DJ

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Reezy12 - Feb. 09, 2011

im combo

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - BeyPhilosopher - Feb. 09, 2011

One thing I realized on the Beywiki video was that "Hey, isn't there a guarantee with Stamina vs Defense"? I mean, come on, Defense has no attack, and is designed to deflect attacks by having a lot of friction with the stadium floor, which will decrease spin time.

In a sense, I think defense types as a whole is a niche type, that are designed to beat attack only. When they say Attack types are the true balancers, Stamina could fit in that to, or at least "semi-fit", due to the fact that they can beat defense types due to outspin, and balance types since they are plague in the MFB's.

So, with that being said, Attack is first, since they can beat all types consistently, while Stamina is second since they fail to beat attack, although they beat defense and balance consistently.

However, if stamina can avoid getting hit within the first 6 seconds of battle, then it could stand a chance against attack. But this is very unlikely, since the sliding shoot will counter this, resulting in the attack blade destroying the stamina type.

So yeah.

1.Attack
2.Stamina
3.Defense
4.Balance (I like to count destabilizers as attack, since they are simply attack types that spin for a decent amount of time, well, MF L-Drago 90WF is that.)

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Brooklyn-Z - Feb. 09, 2011

I like being a stamina Blader,outlasting the opens to the very end till one falls is how I like it :V
but I also <3 destabilizers Tongue_out

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - howdodelete - Feb. 10, 2011

I'm a combo of Defense and Stamina because my bey(Earth Aries CH120WD)has those ...qualities?

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - angelmeins - Feb. 10, 2011

i would say the type i mostly use is Defense and that would be my rock leone or as i call it saber leonezey
the seconed type i use after that is Balance and it would be earth eagle thought i call mine danger eag's after that i might use Stamina and i dont really use my attack beyblades i mostly depeaned on Defense and Balance

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - BeyPhilosopher - Feb. 11, 2011

Not to be mean, but in my opinion, not only are those nicknames pretty bad, but 89% of your post has nothing to do with what this topic is meant for. Put those nicknames in the "Beyblade Nicknames" topic. To find it, just search in Beyblade General.

So yeah, again, not to be mean, just make sure you post in the right place next time.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Gold pegaus - Feb. 11, 2011

Attack

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - lightninglibraX - Feb. 11, 2011

now i have to change my type. i like an aggressive stamina type, so balanced. flame cancer for destabilization properties + stamina and then MB to add aggresiveness.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - NitroNeo - Feb. 14, 2011

I Really am into De-stabilizers these days , i don't have XF & i prefer WB to SF , as WB Gives more speed than SF & i really like to see other beys just wooble here n there when a De-stabilizers works it's magic , btw i am currently using Flame Aquario 100 WB

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Pikachu0909 - Feb. 14, 2011

I'm a LTSC and a HTSC(using the 230 track) But when I'm not using my best and if I'm battling with lots of people at the same time then I like to use HTDC. Edit- When I'm battling alone I like to use HTAC against any bey expect my best defence combo.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Trichr - Feb. 14, 2011

a strong attack can knock out even the best defense!!!

(Feb. 14, 2011  8:12 AM)Trichr Wrote: a strong attack can knock out even the best defense!!!

No one in my school/ I battled haved used a good attack type. Edit- But if they are a LTAC I can use my 230 track Grin

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Hero - Feb. 14, 2011

Attack. I just love watching my bey send others flying. Grin

(Feb. 14, 2011  8:21 AM)Hero Wrote: Attack. I just love watching my bey send others flying. Grin

I love them aswell but my good attack types are left spinners and my only good stadium is the sonokong wide square but it's bad for attacking left spinners. Thats why I don't use attack types against any unless they are using a bad combo.