World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - sam's temp - Jun. 19, 2008

Artie Wrote:
Zeo-Kun Wrote:Just downloaded a NDS emulator and have been playing:

New Super Mario Bros.
Pokemon Diamond
The World Ends With You

nice contribution
jeff bell

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Jun. 19, 2008

incondite Wrote:
Artie Wrote:

New Super Mario Bros.
Pokemon Diamond
The World Ends With You

nice contribution
jeff bell

LOL!

RE: Recent Games Played - SK - Jun. 19, 2008

Roan Wrote:

New Super Mario Bros.
Pokemon Diamond
The World Ends With You

Yeah...

You probably shouldn't be saying this sort of stuff here.

i've heard that discussing emulators isn't illegal, as long as you're not directly linking to them

i might be wrong though lol

RE: Recent Games Played - Sasch - Jun. 19, 2008

Super Mario Bros. on Wii
Maybe Mario Galaxy later

RE: Recent Games Played - KoD PT - Jun. 19, 2008

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=561574422&player=KoD%20PT

So, Ranked BTB probably won't be around for much longer, so I decide to try my luck and have a few games and maybe get some double EXP. For once, I actually got put in the better team and also didn't have people leave it. The ending result was a crushing 100-30 win, with our team dominating most of the match.
After that one, I partied up and 3 more games followed with our team dominating all.

Feels good after all the carp RBTB matches I've had before where I usually get matched up vs much better players, have half of my team leave the game, etc...

RE: Recent Games Played - Litrid - Jun. 19, 2008

Space Invaders Extreme for the DS and lemme say right now.............HOLY carp!!! This game is very colourful and just badass on its own so buy it now.

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Jun. 19, 2008

Secret Agent Clank

Swing and a miss for High Impact Games. It's their second game so I won't be too harsh. It's just they made a bar for them to set after Size Matters, and they didn't reach it.

RE: Recent Games Played - Kei - Jun. 21, 2008

- Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

Reading this thread made me want to start playing RE4 again. I'm part way through chapter 3-1 right now on my second time through. Such an awesome game, and the controls make it so much better. I tried playing it with the Classic Controller and it just doesn't measure up to the Wii Remote+Nunchuk.

Can't wait for RE5 though.

RE: Recent Games Played - Caron - Jun. 21, 2008

Kei Wrote:- Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

Reading this thread made me want to start playing RE4 again. I'm part way through chapter 3-1 right now on my second time through. Such an awesome game, and the controls make it so much better. I tried playing it with the Classic Controller and it just doesn't measure up to the Wii Remote+Nunchuk.

I might just go out and by this game today. I've been playing a lot of Umbrella Chronicles lately and i still can't A rank on Racoon's Destruction 3.

RE: Recent Games Played - Kei - Jun. 21, 2008

saiyanangel5 Wrote:

I might just go out and by this game today. I've been playing a lot of Umbrella Chronicles lately and i still can't A rank on Racoon's Destruction 3.
You definitely should, especially if you've never played it before. Despite the fact that it was originally made in 2005, it's still an amazing game. Not to mention that you're only paying $29.99 or so.

How is Umbrella Chronicles? I was thinking of buying it when it came out, but never got around to it.

RE: Recent Games Played - Blue - Jun. 21, 2008

Litrid Wrote:Space Invaders Extreme for the DS and lemme say right now.............HOLY carp!!! This game is very colourful and just badass on its own so buy it now.

Dude Ive been eyeing this game for psp, have nt seen it in stores though. sound really good, but hows the soundtrack? cuz I want to play this in transit or like. ie pick up and play.

Takao Wrote:Secret Agent Clank

Swing and a miss for High Impact Games. It's their second game so I won't be too harsh. It's just they made a bar for them to set after Size Matters, and they didn't reach it.
I downloaded the demo, not fun.

GUYS, Motorstorm is carp bananas. I love this game.
imho most fun Ive had just racing since Need for Speed Most Wanted.

In comparison, I played Grand Turismo Prologe on a huge like 50"+ tv at a Sony store. I know its suposed to be sim racing and Im not going to say that their data or physics engine is wrong but car handling wasn't nearly as fun.
Its like its missing a passion?
gt5 wait and see.

RE: Recent Games Played - KoD PT - Jun. 21, 2008

Halo 3

carp, it's way too easy to get stickied when on the hog in Rat's Nest, even when you're constantly moving. My team still won and I racked up 18 kills, but... =(

RE: Recent Games Played - Guitar_Legend - Jun. 21, 2008

KoD, whats your gamer tag ? I'll play some Halo with you sometime
I usually don't just run in and kill..I like to play with strategy so it sounds like we could be a good team =)

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Jun. 22, 2008

Metal Gear Solid 4

Yes, that means what it means. I finally gets a PStriple!

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Jun. 22, 2008

I just tried out the Battlefield: Bad Company demo.

The single player was pretty nifty. The multiplayer got old really fast though because it was just the one game mode.

But! I will say the graphics in the game were very impressive and the level of destructibility in the environments was pretty cool.

I think I'm gonna have to pass on a purchase, at least for now. There isn't enough content in the multiplayer right now to warrant buying it and I'm worried that the single player won't hold up.

I'm going to try and finish Heavenly Sword today/tomorrow. I'm on Chapter 4/6 so I don't have too much more to go.

Mass Effect is on its way to me from Gamefly. I'm pretty excited to play through that again.

RE: Recent Games Played - Guitar_Legend - Jun. 22, 2008

for some reason i got a huge urge to replay windwaker.
already at the deku tree .. i'm thinking about playing ocarina of time afterwards

RE: Recent Games Played - KoD PT - Jun. 22, 2008

Guitar_Legend Wrote:KoD, whats your gamer tag ? I'll play some Halo with you sometime
I usually don't just run in and kill..I like to play with strategy so it sounds like we could be a good team =)
For me it depends. Unless I'm on a vehicle, I usually just stay around a certain place in a the map and fight from there (you could say I'm kinda camping..). Like, if I start at the north base in Valhalla, I usually hang around the rocks at the Laser spawn BRing/lasering guys or when I'm playing in Narrows, I'll stay in the back BRing/sniping guys from afar while my team faces off against them around the Rocket spawn area, etc.
I'm also not really used to communicate with my team, since I mostly play with randoms, but it'd be a big help sometimes.

My GT: KoD PT

Don't expect much though lol Best I have is a 22 and that's from playing in Team Doubles with a friend who's way better than me. Other than that, my highest skill is a real shaky 17-18 in both LW and TS. I've always been more of a casual gamer and Halo 3 was the first FPS I really got into.

RE: Recent Games Played - Nic - Jun. 22, 2008

Arbiter's Grounds in LoZ Twilight Princess is carp epic.

RE: Recent Games Played - EverlastingBlader - Jun. 22, 2008

Playing Mugen no Frontier: Super Robot Taisen OG Saga now.

Fun carp game but way too many boss fights!!!

RE: Recent Games Played - G - Jun. 22, 2008

Warriors Orochi for the PC. I prefer if it was for the PS2, but I got it as a gift.

RE: Recent Games Played - Caron - Jun. 22, 2008

Kei Wrote:
saiyanangel5 Wrote:

You definitely should, especially if you've never played it before. Despite the fact that it was originally made in 2005, it's still an amazing game. Not to mention that you're only paying $29.99 or so.

How is Umbrella Chronicles? I was thinking of buying it when it came out, but never got around to it.

I just bought RE4 Wii edition today, but haven't tried it yet. I exchanged my Link's crossbow training + zapper for it. I wasn't really fond of the zapper and it felt it could of given me RSI withing a couple of hours.

Umbrella Chronicles is fun, especially with two players, or even using two wiimotes yourself to shoot! I think that's why it somewhat makes it different from RE4.

RE: Recent Games Played - Kei - Jun. 22, 2008

saiyanangel5 Wrote:I just bought RE4 Wii edition today, but haven't tried it yet. I exchanged my Link's crossbow training + zapper for it. I wasn't really fond of the zapper and it felt it could of given me RSI withing a couple of hours.

Umbrella Chronicles is fun, especially with two players, or even using two wiimotes yourself to shoot! I think that's why it somewhat makes it different from RE4.
That's a really good deal for you, RE4 is a billion times better than Link's Crossbow Training. Though, it can be pretty addicting.

Don't you use the Zapper for UC?

RE: Recent Games Played - Caron - Jun. 22, 2008

Kei Wrote:
saiyanangel5 Wrote:I just bought RE4 Wii edition today, but haven't tried it yet. I exchanged my Link's crossbow training + zapper for it. I wasn't really fond of the zapper and it felt it could of given me RSI withing a couple of hours.

That's a really good deal for you, RE4 is a billion times better than Link's Crossbow Training. Though, it can be pretty addicting.

Don't you use the Zapper for UC?

I did use the zapper for a few hours, but preferred the wiimote in the end because i kept dying when i had to do a quick reaction. For some reason it just didn't respond as fast as the wiimote on its own.

RE: Recent Games Played - sam's temp - Jun. 22, 2008

they better add rag dolls in resident evil 5...

i'm sick of enemies not reacting to shots as they get up, falling down the same way every time, etc. in re4.

RE: Recent Games Played - Guitar_Legend - Jun. 23, 2008

King of Darkness Wrote:
Guitar_Legend Wrote:KoD, whats your gamer tag ? I'll play some Halo with you sometime
For me it depends. Unless I'm on a vehicle, I usually just stay around a certain place in a the map and fight from there (you could say I'm kinda camping..). Like, if I start at the north base in Valhalla, I usually hang around the rocks at the Laser spawn BRing/lasering guys or when I'm playing in Narrows, I'll stay in the back BRing/sniping guys from afar while my team faces off against them around the Rocket spawn area, etc.
I'm also not really used to communicate with my team, since I mostly play with randoms, but it'd be a big help sometimes.

My GT: KoD PT

Don't expect much though lol Best I have is a 22 and that's from playing in Team Doubles with a friend who's way better than me. Other than that, my highest skill is a real shaky 17-18 in both LW and TS. I've always been more of a casual gamer and Halo 3 was the first FPS I really got into.

my highest skill is like 6 ? i'm not even sure how to raise it.
my ranking isn't that high but i've only played it for about a month.
but i know all of the maps including the spawns so I'm pretty good at taking advantage of weapons
i play to have fun so i usually end up trying some crazy tactics, makes for a fun match.