World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list - Serotonin - Jan. 12, 2011

(Jan. 12, 2011  10:14 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: How am I being a jerk? I am perfectly calm. I just disagree with what he says completly with good reason and he can't take it.

Personal attacks / exclamation marks / elongated sentences without decent grammar nor punctuation / short sentences

All indicative of frustration and aggression.

Seriously, if you want to maintain and organise this type of thread you've got to be more tolerant of suggestions.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ricko - Jan. 12, 2011

LOL.. ultrablader.. are you really judging me for the time i´m here????? that´s just soooo imature... you really need to think a bit.. also you wish to have my knowledge > off-topic...

also i don´t have to make tests because i did it before:

TT Attack Stadium

Earth(Mold1) Bull 100WD vs Earth(Mold2) Bull 100WD

Results 4-6

Mold 2 won

all wins and losses with OS (obviously)

i did those tests ages ago.. believe if you want.. i don´t care.. also the difference it´s not much! Mold 2 is Tier 1..

RE: MFB Tiers list - machipz - Jan. 12, 2011

Hmm, Earth Mold 2 is top tier and is a viable choice for stamina types, but should be used as an alternative to Virgo or Mold 1?

I believe that's the point Wolfblade is trying to make. I've PMd Blade Richie, but he hasn't replied yet. Ultrablader, I too agree with heart, you got mad at me in Wrath selling thread too :"(
Seems interesting Ricko.

(Jan. 12, 2011  10:23 PM)milkychipz Wrote: Hmm, Earth Mold 2 is top tier and is a viable choice for stamina types, but should be used as an alternative to Virgo or Mold 1?

I believe that's the point Wolfblade is trying to make. I've PMd Blade Richie, but he hasn't replied yet. REM, I too agree with heart, you got mad at me in Wrath selling thread too :"(

i didn´t reply because i posted my tests here.. make your conclusions... and don´t worry with UltraBlader he is just a bit aggressive that´s all.. but i know that deep inside he is a nice guy.. that´s why i´m not rude with him Smile

don´t worry he will stopSmile

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 12, 2011

(Jan. 12, 2011  10:20 PM)Ricko Wrote: LOL.. ultrablader.. are you really judging me for the time i´m here????? that´s just soooo imature... you really need to think a bit.. also you wish to have my knowledge > off-topic...

TT Attack Stadium

Results 4-6

Mold 2 won

i did those tests ages ago.. believe if you want.. i don´t care.. also the difference it´s not much! Mold 2 is Tier 1..
you said those are tests you did a while back, were all the parts from TT, are you sure which won was mold2/1, and redo the tests so we are sure, also what were the conditions of both WD's...

(Jan. 12, 2011  10:27 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  10:20 PM)Ricko Wrote: LOL.. ultrablader.. are you really judging me for the time i´m here????? that´s just soooo imature... you really need to think a bit.. also you wish to have my knowledge > off-topic...

TT Attack Stadium

Results 4-6

Mold 2 won

you said those are tests you did a while back, were all the parts from TT, are you sure which won was mold2/1, and redo the tests so we are sure, also what were the conditions of both WD's...

lol.. when i say ages ago i mean 3 days ago lol..
also i know what is mold 1 and 2 -.-

xD mold 2 won and i´m preety sure.. please don´t judge my memory.. i´m not retard or stupid.. i remember very well who won...

RE: MFB Tiers list - Brooklyn-Z - Jan. 12, 2011

Well redo the test anyways cause your memory might be wrong and what's with the double periods?????? And the "you wish you had my knowledge" isn't very nice :V

(Jan. 12, 2011  10:33 PM)Gloomy Wrote: Well redo the test anyways cause your memory might be wrong and what's with the double periods?????? And the "you wish you had my knowledge" isn't very nice :V

god.. it was 3 days ago.. i know who won.. i like double periods.. or triple periods... and i said that because he´s judging my knowledge and it´s true dude..

nw listen guys.. believe if you want but yeah mold 2 won. also i remember that very well because i was very surprised with the results.. now stop bother me with that type off judgement..

(Jan. 12, 2011  10:37 PM)Ricko Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  10:33 PM)Gloomy Wrote: Well redo the test anyways cause your memory might be wrong and what's with the double periods?????? And the "you wish you had my knowledge" isn't very nice :V

god.. it was 3 days ago.. i know who won.. i like double periods.. or triple periods... and i said that because he´s judging my knowledge and it´s true dude..

nw listen guys.. believe if you want but yeah mold 2 won. also i remember that very well because i was very surprised with the results.. now stop bother me with that type off judgement..

hmm what were the conditions of your wd's?

(Jan. 12, 2011  10:39 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  10:37 PM)Ricko Wrote:

hmm what were the conditions of your wd's?

both almost new.. the two off them a bit worned out.. but equal.. i don´t blade very often .. just for tests so yeah..

RE: MFB Tiers list - Brooklyn-Z - Jan. 12, 2011

Okay was just saying memories can be wrong and it really doesn't mater cause I believe other members need to test this also before it's put on the list.
No it is not true that is making things up about people,he was getting tired of you saying something without proof,now that you have proof it can be dropped. But I suppose it doesn't matter if your lying (not saying you are) cause some other member is goi g to test it and if the test results don't match up...

(Jan. 12, 2011  10:44 PM)Gloomy Wrote: Okay was just saying memories can be wrong and it really doesn't mater cause I believe other members need to test this also before it's put on the list.
No it is not true that is making things up about people,he was getting tired of you saying something without proof,now that you have proof it can be dropped. But I suppose it doesn't matter if your lying (not saying you are) cause some other member is goi g to test it and if the test results don't match up...

i don´t know if you searched it.. but the two molds are very very equals! so Mold 2 is tier 1.. and i´m COMPLETILY sure of that...

(Jan. 12, 2011  10:46 PM)Ricko Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  10:44 PM)Gloomy Wrote: Okay was just saying memories can be wrong and it really doesn't mater cause I believe other members need to test this also before it's put on the list.

i don´t know if you searched it.. but the two molds are very very equals! so Mold 2 is tier 1.. and i´m COMPLETILY sure of that...

they are very close to being the same, but the tests of one member isnt enough to say that mold 2 is better for stamina <- know more of this until a advance member (or someone like that) posts results please

RE: MFB Tiers list - machipz - Jan. 12, 2011

It is but is overshadowed by Mold 1.

DO I have to repeat myself though?

Mold 2 is Tier 1, but Mold 1 ascends past it.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Jan. 12, 2011

Proof is nice. It will have to obviously be backed up by tested by other members though.

maybe you could put mold 2 in top tier but say that mold 1 is slightly better like you did with wd/sd...

RE: MFB Tiers list - Nojo294 - Jan. 12, 2011

OK guys seriously...
Earth Mold 1>Earth Mold 2... its final and accepted by every other member here except you.

(Jan. 12, 2011  11:04 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: OK guys seriously...
Earth Mold 1>Earth Mold 2... its final and accepted by every other member here except you.

hey i say mold1>mold2 as well...

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Jan. 12, 2011

I think he was talking to Ricko.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Nojo294 - Jan. 12, 2011

(Jan. 12, 2011  11:12 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I think he was talking to Ricko.

Yah sorry lord...

(Jan. 12, 2011  11:16 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  11:12 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I think he was talking to Ricko.

Yah sorry lord...

ah thats what i thought <- offtopic

RE: MFB Tiers list - venkai - Jan. 13, 2011

will stamina type beat defense?

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Jan. 13, 2011

Yes but that doesn't really belong in this thread.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Poseidon - Jan. 13, 2011

i think that C145 should be reinstated top tier it'll do better that R145 or GB145 against low attackers which most sttack types are

RE: MFB Tiers list - ƛnubis - Jan. 13, 2011

very nice list. is it just me or is rock tier2 for everthing