World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - AnnieDuck - Jul. 09, 2008

Yes, but the reduced recoil would only really work with larger blades. I think the recoil will be in proportion.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - WiLdDeFeNdEr - Jul. 09, 2008

Kei Wrote:This is the GANGAN stadium machine:
[Image: ganganstadiumfr5.jpg]

It will be distributed in 100 locations in Japan. It is 600mm wide and 600mm large, and 1150mm tall.

There will be two events going on in Japan in July :
- In Tokyo, on July 12 and 13, there is the GANGAN Stadium Bey challenge.
- In Hokkaido, on July 23, is the Point Battle Challenge.

The dimensions for each new blade are as follows :
Pegasus -- 32mm wide, 10mm tall, 32mm large
Bull -- 33mm, 12mm, 33mm
Sagittario -- 35mm, 14mm, 35mm
Leone -- 32mm, 14mm, 32mm

Pegasus and Sagittario both weight 37g while Bull's weight is 38g and Leone's, 40g.

The stadium's diametre is 400mm. It is 50mm tall. They weight 14g.

Information originally posted on Beyblade Spirit Forums by Kai-V

I went bak and watched the youtube video and those sizes look about right, but it's a little disappointing them being that small, i mean thats an pretty small, it's an australian 50cent piece, but i spose they will have greatter spin speed and stuff but still, with them that small it's hard for me to see them being as popular as the plastic series. If they where just a bit bigger it would be great, like nonsmaller then 40mm, but allwell i can't always get what i want.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Blue - Jul. 09, 2008

I'm sorry Takao, your using the wrong words.

The fact is due to small size and heavy weight, THESE BLADES will SPIN carp FAST.
I don't really want to explain physics at this time.

But think in terms of how superior HMS is vs Plastic.
now substitute MFB for HMS and HMS for Plastic. Expect violent collisions, OHKOs.
this is an asssuption

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Jul. 09, 2008

WiLdDeFeNdEr Wrote:I went bak and watched the youtube video and those sizes look about right, but it's a little disappointing them being that small, i mean thats an pretty small, it's an australian 50cent piece, but i spose they will have greatter spin speed and stuff but still, with them that small it's hard for me to see them being as popular as the plastic series. If they where just a bit bigger it would be great, like nonsmaller then 40mm, but allwell i can't always get what i want.

The new generation won't give a damn about the plastic series until after they've gotten their MFB, and have been exposed to the old anime. All that really matters is how these new beyblades are presented, and how the anime presents them. Also I think organized play will be a huge part of what makes these new items sell.

There's so many ways to make this new series successful.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sega - Jul. 09, 2008

Damn they're going to be tiny, remember in the Anime where the blades used to he the size of the characters hands? Was gutted when I saw the toy they were like 1/2 to 1/3 the size.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - WiLdDeFeNdEr - Jul. 09, 2008

Sega Wrote:Damn they're going to be tiny, remember in the Anime where the blades used to he the size of the characters hands? Was gutted when I saw the toy they were like 1/2 to 1/3 the size.

I felt the same, but i got used to them being smaller and they seemed to make the blades a bit bigger as time went on with the new designs , but yeah these are a bit small so they better be bloody good battlers or make them a bit bigger as time goes on like in the plastic generation.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Jul. 09, 2008

For the fans of huge carp Spinning Tops from badly dubbed animes, I present to you:

[Image: EricMadFest07crop.jpg]

GOD TOP!

It's revolutionary in spin top technology because as they say; Bigger. Is. Better.

That's some serious efficiency.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Nic - Jul. 09, 2008

AnnieDuck Wrote:Yes, but the reduced recoil would only really work with larger blades. I think the recoil will be in proportion.

Considering how the spin rate is going to increase insanely, and the size of the protrusions are proportional to the older series, I would think the recoil is going to be much higher. Think of how deadly upper attack would be for this.

On that note, what are the new stadium sizes? I figure this could have come up before, but I can't seem to remember it at any point.

Synesthesia Wrote:For the fans of huge carp Spinning Tops from badly dubbed animes, I present to you:

[Image: EricMadFest07crop.jpg]

GOD TOP!

It's revolutionary in spin top technology because as they say; Bigger. Is. Better.

That's some serious efficiency.

GOD NO!

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Maz - Jul. 09, 2008

Is the attack stadium the only one comming out at first?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kai-V - Jul. 09, 2008

Composer of Requiems Wrote:On that note, what are the new stadium sizes? I figure this could have come up before, but I can't seem to remember it at any point.
Beyblade Spirit Wrote:The stadium's diametre is 400mm. It is 50mm tall. They weigh 14g.

By the way, this seems to be about both the Attack and Balance stadiums.

Maz Wrote:Is the attack stadium the only one comming out at first?
Yes. The Balance stadium will be released on September 18th.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bluezee - Jul. 09, 2008

wow...extra small...more speed..and much more power!...this is really getting me anxious to have one of these blades especially pegasus and try it out against all the other series

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 09, 2008

As long as the designs are proportionate, I don't care that they're smaller.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - SexyMichael - Jul. 09, 2008

I'm kind of pumped about how compact these are.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - red_eyes - Jul. 09, 2008

hmm it's nice that the machine is going to bee in shopps i think when they made such a thing they would really get beyblade back and made it great i hope so.

Butt hmm i don't know if i like the size but i think when they are faster i will love them Grin

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kuznetsov - Jul. 09, 2008

I'm personally appreciative of the new screw top Face design looking far, far more durable than those little tabs we got on the HMS RCs.

The sizes are fine, they wouldn't make anything that was too inconvenient to launch for many people. (And that would be the only reason I can think of for people complaining about the small size...)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - zerosys - Jul. 09, 2008

hey bey brad don't get mad just cause you know i can tear up your beyblade like nothing

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 09, 2008

zerosys Wrote:hey bey brad don't get mad just cause you know i can tear up your beyblade like nothing

What is your combo?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - AnnieDuck - Jul. 09, 2008

draciel v six wide driger v

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Jul. 10, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:What is your combo?

You're pretty a pretty generous guy, giving him that much credit.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - AnnieDuck - Jul. 10, 2008

DRAGOON ZX

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 10, 2008

im a real blader i dont use combos

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Jul. 10, 2008

carp SPIN DRAGOON

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - AnnieDuck - Jul. 10, 2008

roll my neck

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - zerosys - Jul. 10, 2008

hey guess bey brad and i have something in common we both don't use combos my first and last blade is good enough to beat you all!!! uh-huh

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 10, 2008

zerosys Wrote:hey guess bey brad and i have something in common we both don't use combos my first and last blade is good enough to beat you all!!! uh-huh

I was being sarcastic. Anyone who's good at Beyblade uses combos. If you're only here to tell us how great you are, you can leave. If you're willing to learn from some of the best players in the world, feel free to stay.