World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! (/Thread-BEYBLADE-S-NOT-DEAD)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Bey Brad - May. 26, 2008

Ozuma Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:Some people showed up with the plastics I gave away during the panel and still gave it their best shot. That was great.

Yeah I know they still gave it their all because they loved the game itself. It was pretty cool to see that. Save that #16 fellow that screwed over 15. That was NOT cool.

Yeah, how could he not mention he wasn't supposed to move on? :\

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Train - May. 26, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
Ozuma Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:Some people showed up with the plastics I gave away during the panel and still gave it their best shot. That was great.

Yeah I know they still gave it their all because they loved the game itself. It was pretty cool to see that. Save that #16 fellow that screwed over 15. That was NOT cool.

Yeah, how could he not mention he wasn't supposed to move on? :\

Because he's dishonest and thought here's my chance to get further? That's my guess.

15 had a good combo though. I lost to something like that (Em's Boyfriend had it)

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Cye Kinomiya - May. 26, 2008

Beyblade 101 was great. "How many of you still think Beyblade is a game of luck?" It was great when anyone had a question. I played someone with a Wolborg 4 and I explained the EG to him.

The tournament was great too. Before the tournament it was fun to play against everyone. After the tournament was fun too. Kei really surprised me with his Jiraiya Blade combo. If I had faced it in the tournament (in TBTS) I'd probably have lost.

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Blue - May. 26, 2008

Cye Kinomiya Wrote:After the tournament was fun too. Kei really surprised me with his Jiraiya Blade combo. If I had faced it in the tournament (in TBTS) I'd probably have lost.

yah man, it was good, seemed to kick my carp aswell.

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - KoD PT - May. 26, 2008

Sounds like this was great =) Can't wait to hear more about it and see pictures/videos of the event!

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Kei - May. 26, 2008

Cye Kinomiya Wrote:Beyblade 101 was great. "How many of you still think Beyblade is a game of luck?" It was great when anyone had a question. I played someone with a Wolborg 4 and I explained the EG to him.

The tournament was great too. Before the tournament it was fun to play against everyone. After the tournament was fun too. Kei really surprised me with his Jiraiya Blade combo. If I had faced it in the tournament (in TBTS) I'd probably have lost.

Blue Wrote:yah man, it was good, seemed to kick my carp aswell.
Obviously, now that I look back, I probably should have used that combo! It was hard for me to decide which to use though as I'd never tested any of them in any Takara stadiums. I was really surprised at how good it was though haha

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Litrid - May. 26, 2008

It was great meeting you all and brad your a really nice guy I'm surprised you didn't make jokes about me or anything, but w/e it was great to meet you and everyone else same time next year eh? The best thing about next year will be that we can try out the new Beyblade style.

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Pinoy Blader - May. 26, 2008

Sounds like you guys had fun. Beyblade events were so much fun. You guys got any pic or videos? Id really like to see them

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Bey Brad - May. 26, 2008

There's loads of videos, should be available shortly.

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - DragSword - May. 26, 2008

Hey, Guys. The event was alot of fun. I was glad i went to the workshop. =p got me back into beyblading after like 5-6 yrs ago. ill be attending next years event to see if i can do any better this yr. If anyone was there, i was the kid with the tan dragon hat with the nametag on the hat.

Does anyone know how to contact the guy who won 2nd place?

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Fleetscut - May. 26, 2008

guy in the red shirt right? He's a friend of a friend of mine

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Bey Brad - May. 27, 2008

i think his name was mark wood? mike wood?

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Train - May. 27, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:i think his name was mark wood? mike wood?

Mark Wood is correct I remember.

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Bey Brad - May. 27, 2008

okay well i found the sticker pack for his prize set, and i need to mail out certificates, so if anyone can get me mark wood's contact info that'd be cool

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Fleetscut - May. 27, 2008

ya his names mark. ill get the address for you

ill have it tommorow

okay, and make him join here Grin

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Spinster - May. 27, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:okay, and make him join here Grin

Yes, at knife-point, if need be...

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Bluezee - May. 27, 2008

If you ever need a hitman, let me know..i will get the job done and this can be the most visited site on the net lol

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Carina - May. 27, 2008

I JUST GOT HOME AND WILL BE POSTING PICTURES AND UPLOADING VIDEOS IN THE NEAR FUTURE

I need to rotate a bunch of the videos since my camera decided to be special and record them sideways. But expect them within the next week~

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Sega - May. 27, 2008

Sounds like you guys had a great time, great to see that theres still Bladers out there and theres still that competitive side to it, please post up some videos Smile

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Spinster - May. 27, 2008

Carina Wrote:I JUST GOT HOME AND WILL BE POSTING PICTURES AND UPLOADING VIDEOS IN THE NEAR FUTURE

I need to rotate a bunch of the videos since my camera decided to be special and record them sideways. But expect them within the next week~

Sideways? How does that even work?

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Nic - May. 27, 2008

Spinster Wrote:
Carina Wrote:I JUST GOT HOME AND WILL BE POSTING PICTURES AND UPLOADING VIDEOS IN THE NEAR FUTURE

Sideways? How does that even work?

Modern cameras have this awesome function that uses an internal orientation sensor and automatically rotate images so that they are not the right-side up.

Please send them to me so I can upload them to the Beywiki Youtube account.

There's a Beywiki Youtube account?!?