World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Weirdest Beyblade Place - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Weirdest Beyblade Place (/Thread-Weirdest-Beyblade-Place)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Weirdest Beyblade Place - Clarkie - Jun. 23, 2011

Lets see...
A deflated air-bed
Ice filled stadium
My friend's bowl thing
Bottom of a yu-gi-oh tin
Sand
Grass
Down the stairs (does that count? O_O)
My hand
Bed

So thats... 9 places.

RE: Weirdest Beyblade Place - darkwolf1 - Jun. 26, 2011

A black briefcase
carved log ( which got carved more by an MS tip)
an old hasbro stadium placed on a thorn bush

RE: Weirdest Beyblade Place - V0rtex - Jun. 26, 2011

um, i have a few:
Bed
inside a baseball cap (idk, dont ask)
an empty flower pot
the shower
on my dads laptop (he got pretty mad....)

RE: Weirdest Beyblade Place - Hiraku æ‹“ - Jun. 26, 2011

Throughout my first year of beyblading, I did not own a single stadium. Instead, I used a pizza pan for about a year.

RE: Weirdest Beyblade Place - 64mas - Jun. 26, 2011

I still haven't got an arena, and refuse to buy a hasbro one, so me and my bro use this.
It actually kinda works, but seems a little small. (R2F don't help much. Smile )

RE: Weirdest Beyblade Place - Thermal Blaze - Jun. 26, 2011

umm School chair and my lunch box Grin

RE: Weirdest Beyblade Place - ROCK KID 125 - Jun. 26, 2011

in a bath

RE: Weirdest Beyblade Place - Midoriyama - Jun. 26, 2011

My nephew and I cllimbed a tree and launched and battled on a tree stump below. Really messed up our beys...

RE: Weirdest Beyblade Place - Gedd11 - Jun. 26, 2011

(Jun. 26, 2011  6:06 PM)64mas Wrote: I still haven't got an arena, and refuse to buy a hasbro one, so me and my bro use this.
It actually kinda works, but seems a little small. (R2F don't help much. Smile )

Cut it like GreenX Blader did along time ago for Knock outs temporary TT like stadium

RE: Weirdest Beyblade Place - 64mas - Jun. 26, 2011

I would, but I don't actually own the game, and I don't think my folks would let me cut it. If you could post a link to what greenxblader did though, that'd be great, incase they do let me.

RE: Weirdest Beyblade Place - Soundwave - Jun. 26, 2011

I did once shoot storm pegasus in a (somewhat big) bowl

spun around a few times and then hit the wall, bounced around, flew out quite far Tongue_out

RE: Weirdest Beyblade Place - bob101 - Jun. 26, 2011

The place that was most would be in a swimming pool with the arena on a wraf ,it keep tilting and then when my friend was about to win the arena fell in the water lol

RE: Weirdest Beyblade Place - Callum6939 - Jun. 26, 2011

(Jun. 26, 2011  7:35 PM)tman14 Wrote: I did once shoot storm pegasus in a (somewhat big) bowl

spun around a few times and then hit the wall, bounced around, flew out quite far Tongue_out

should have banked it...

RE: Weirdest Beyblade Place - Soundwave - Jun. 26, 2011

(Jun. 26, 2011  7:51 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2011  7:35 PM)tman14 Wrote: I did once shoot storm pegasus in a (somewhat big) bowl

should have banked it...

Impossible, the center is very small, and then gets quite big as it gets higher

besides, I'm not stupid enough to try again xD

RE: Weirdest Beyblade Place - Sasukia - Jun. 26, 2011

Porch, Stupidest idea of my damn life!

I was playing with my brother and I didn't have my stadium. So I battled on my porch.
I broke both of my bottoms, And my Fusion Wheel, Plus Track (Yaa). How all this happened? My beys fell of a 20 foot drop bottom first, The Beyblades were, Hell Kerbexs, And Basalt. My life sucks had to pay 70 dollars for both not separate cash.

RE: Weirdest Beyblade Place - toatanu - Jun. 27, 2011

Yikes, that ain't good at all.

RE: Weirdest Beyblade Place - strikerlord - Jun. 27, 2011

in my PTW with water and leaves inside. storm capricorn beat rock aries!

RE: Weirdest Beyblade Place - ƛnubis - Jun. 27, 2011

I used my bb 10 in the water. My friend was using Inferno Gemios100HF and My LLD combo smashed it across the pool.

RE: Weirdest Beyblade Place - leonebest - Jun. 27, 2011

in a thin glass cup the bey stopped and was stuck in mid air and the cup dint break! then i used pliers to get it out THEN it broke rite when my mom walked in. Unhappy

Stuck in mid-air... Huh? Then you had to get the bey out of mid-air with pliers? Then the cup randomly broke when your mom walked into the room? Dood wut r u on? XD

RE: Weirdest Beyblade Place - milkincereal - Jun. 27, 2011

In a sink and on my foot

RE: Weirdest Beyblade Place - drakio - Jun. 27, 2011

in a toilet and was flush the whole battle. good thing that I hated those two bey. They didn't go down the little hole though but it was an awesome battle. I think i recorded it.

RE: Weirdest Beyblade Place - LionheartSM - Jun. 27, 2011

In a Mop Bucket and a ceramic plate... (let's just say that didn't end well lol)

(Jun. 27, 2011  10:19 PM)go ray unicorn1 Wrote: in a toilet and was flush the whole battle. good thing that I hated those two bey. They didn't go down the little hole though but it was an awesome battle. I think i recorded it.

What were the beys? They must've been pretty craplike to recieve the honor of being flushed down the toilet. Both ****-colored Escolpio combos made of useless parts I'm guessing?

RE: Weirdest Beyblade Place - DajuniorRevert - Jun. 28, 2011

for weirdest i've didnt try anything..but i tried a plastic trash bin and itss ok..the weird place to play beyblade is in a mall near my home..that stadium makes your bey can fall from the stadium and the height to the floor is more than 30cm that makes it risky.