World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) (/Thread-Product-B-86-Starter-Legend-Spriggan-7-Mr-dual-spin-Metal-God-Chip)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Dracomageat - Jun. 04, 2017

(Jun. 04, 2017  5:16 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: From what you said, it seems like the disk plays more of an effect on OWD (which it obviously should it makes up like 50-70% of the beys weight), which I know all too well about (common sense really), but monodragon said it's all in dFs layer which is why I said what I did, you even said so "effect was less in the plastic era".

I didn't see them saying all. Obviously, any suggestion that the layer is the only relevant part is utter garbage and yes, the main purpose of a (weight) disk is to affect the weight balance. Outside of dedicated plastic gen weight attack combos, that's practically all they do.
The weight distribution of a bey will be largely determined by its metal parts but that of the layer isn't irrelevant still.

(Jun. 04, 2017  5:16 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Just wanna add that... Like you can perfectly balance burst beys... If you didn't know... So honestly all this off balance details you're adding is pointless, each beys OWD is almost exactly the same when you take time to perfectly balance the beys, so once again I don't really see a big deal in this OWD thing either than making stuff spin longer and have more LAD (me and Kei had a 100% perfect balance deathscyther battle and no clicks were lost ever, not even when the spin velocity started to be drastically noticable).

I have no idea what you are meaning when you're talking about "perfectly balancing" beys.

(Jun. 04, 2017  5:16 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Also sure you can use simple physX to determine how something will go out which I never said you can't do, I just said you can't get it down to the decimal detail outcome which I have no idea how you missed (I even used a redicilous example of me trying to get exact spin time of a bey).

Yes, your example was ridiculous but, to me, from that post and the few surrounding it, it didn't feel like it was intended to be such.

(Jun. 04, 2017  5:16 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Obviously I'm not some physX god so I don't know how to explain stuff with physX so I just avoid it and I think the same thing should go to anyone that doesn't have a full understanding of how physX works in beyblade that's why I replied to monodragon with "stop using physics".  Obviously someone that put time into learning physX like yourself can make those assumptions so what you said is obviously true because it's also backed up by tests (or should I say general knowledge of dF).  Though, I do question a bit if you could tell me the same thing before all the dF knowledge was dropped, a bit sketchy but I'll trust.

I know very little about new releases. I do not keep up with testing details or own any Burst myself yet. I genuinely do not know how dF performs in reality, only how significant OWD should, hypothetically, effect something in Burst. If noone here had mentioned OWD, I wouldn't even know that was a part of this particular layer.

(Jun. 04, 2017  5:16 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Just a little pet peeve to add but your reply literally seems like it avoided all context and just replied to me directly.  I was replying to someone not making a statement, so please use context next time.

Sorry, this is a massive thread so I don't always keep completely up to date on it and long conversations tend to get lost. I did read a little bit around your post but, if I'm genuinely missing important context, I guess it wasn't enough.

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - BlackMirror - Jun. 04, 2017

Do any of you know which launcher will be included in this set?

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - BeyCrafter - Jun. 04, 2017

(Jun. 04, 2017  10:27 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: Do any of you know which launcher will be included in this set?

No, we have no clue what kind of Launcher will be included. All we can infer is that it might come with an L/R Launcher, but we have no idea if it will be a string, light, or the dumb proto version.

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Mstubbs88 - Jun. 05, 2017

(Jun. 04, 2017  10:42 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2017  10:27 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: Do any of you know which launcher will be included in this set?

No, we have no clue what kind of Launcher will be included. All we can infer is that it might come with an L/R Launcher, but we have no idea if it will be a string, light, or the dumb proto version.

Im gonna guess itll be an L/R string launcher with switchable prongs like the hasbro rip gauge launcher came with back in MFB. im imagining it now. Im sure itll be sick.

Inb4 its just a proto launcher that you can put the tiny rip cord in on either side...

But no really, them making such a big deal of it being Dual rotation basically says "this will come with an L/R launcher"

And to elaborate as to why im saying interchangable prongs is, if it were like perseus's launcher, the other prong would be in the way of the beylogger. Then again...just the prongs wouldnt change its spin rotation, so i think itll be some sort of special launcher like the sword launcher tbh.

Idk... Time will tell lol

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - ClearWing R34 - Jun. 05, 2017

(Oct. 22, 2016  1:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Starter to be released in July 2017, probably just with a dual-spin Proto Launcher. This layer is so cool

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - 1234beyblade - Jun. 05, 2017

Ok so if you have to take spriggan apart to change spin direction... Would it be legal to change spin direction during a match in between rounds, since it's not legal for aC... Then how would this effect lS.

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Kai-V - Jun. 05, 2017

(Jun. 05, 2017  2:31 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Ok so if you have to take spriggan apart to change spin direction... Would it be legal to change spin direction during a match in between rounds, since it's not legal for aC... Then how would this effect lS.

We will just have to wait and see what TAKARA-TOMY planned for this... Either their rulebook will be updated in July, or it will be written somewhere in the Legend Spriggan instruction sheet.

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Jun. 05, 2017

(Jun. 05, 2017  3:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2017  2:31 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Ok so if you have to take spriggan apart to change spin direction... Would it be legal to change spin direction during a match in between rounds, since it's not legal for aC... Then how would this effect lS.

We will just have to wait and see what TAKARA-TOMY planned for this... Either their rulebook will be updated in July, or it will be written somewhere in the Legend Spriggan instruction sheet.

Do you have a link to the Takara Tomy Burst rulebook?

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - TL14 - Jun. 05, 2017

This bey is soooooo awesome already. Can't wait to see what the disk and driver will look like. I hope it will be DGrin so it's like Variares or maybe it has FConfused so it rivals Reboot. Anyhow this Bey will be amazing! Grin

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Kai-V - Jun. 05, 2017

(Jun. 05, 2017  9:55 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2017  3:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We will just have to wait and see what TAKARA-TOMY planned for this... Either their rulebook will be updated in July, or it will be written somewhere in the Legend Spriggan instruction sheet.

Do you have a link to the Takara Tomy Burst rulebook?

It is linked on the official website: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/manual/regulation.pdf

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Jun. 05, 2017

(Jun. 05, 2017  11:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2017  9:55 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Do you have a link to the Takara Tomy Burst rulebook?

It is linked on the official website: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/manual/regulation.pdf

Oh, Thank you

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - BlackMirror - Jun. 05, 2017

Just a random thought, but a launcher idea for this might be a long launcher (like a sword launcher) with two prongs, one on the right, the other on the left (both on the bottom). You can insert the string either way, and depending on the way you put the string in, it will have different rotation.

Mind that if you put the string in through the left (for left launch), you will have to turn it so that the string is on the right side (for righties).

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Kai-V - Jun. 06, 2017

This picture seems to show Legend Spriggan's Disc and Driver:
[Image: DBkgKXsVwAA6Pww.jpg]
From: https://twitter.com/LaUsUnI2/status/871763372517212160

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - BlackMirror - Jun. 06, 2017

Comes with a photo launcher, it looks like

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Kai-V - Jun. 06, 2017

(Jun. 06, 2017  5:10 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Comes with a photo launcher, it looks like

As the first post says.

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - BlackMirror - Jun. 06, 2017

Wonder how it will work tho
Also, is this from a video? If so, can someone post a link to it?

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Mage - Jun. 06, 2017

OMG
Not a freaking PROTO LAUNCHED AGAIN
WHYYY

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - CrazyAries - Jun. 06, 2017

That winder looks a little similar to the Sword Winder

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Mstubbs88 - Jun. 06, 2017

(Jun. 06, 2017  8:24 AM)Mage Wrote: OMG
Not a freaking PROTO LAUNCHED AGAIN
WHYYY

Thats not a proto launcher...

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Jun. 06, 2017

It looks like a bigger Proto Launcher but smaller than a light launcher. But the launcher is capable of dual rotation.

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - NEET no Kami - Jun. 06, 2017

i wonder if the launcher works like the left spin launcher that came with dragoon s, where you can insert the winder both ways to change spin direction.
i wonder if the black part on the driver is rubber
it feels odd for TT to not include a frame for this release.

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - TrainiacJ - Jun. 06, 2017

So I guess Legend Spriggan doesn't come with a frame? Neat.

Also, I'm pretty sure that's a Light Launcher. It has the tabs for a beylogger to be attached to it, which all the other entry launchers don't have. What's the deal with that winder though? It looks like the winder part of the sword launcher with a snazzy new handle, but why would they give this a sword winder?

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Sıon - Jun. 06, 2017

I feel like the disk is one of the last missing letter disks.. maybe E?

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Suzaku-X - Jun. 06, 2017

(Jun. 06, 2017  12:26 PM)Sıon Wrote: I feel like the disk is one of the last missing letter disks.. maybe E?

People are speculating that it is 7, as Marutti has stated that it looks like 7.

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - BladerJakob - Jun. 06, 2017

legend spriggan shall be my first god bey i will have #ripStormSpriggan