World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V (/Thread-Product-B-34-Starter-Victory-Valkyrie-B-V)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - BeyGa - Mar. 16, 2016

Ok... I don't care, I'll be getting a bunch os these Victory Valkyries! Looks awesome! OMG, I'm so hyped to Dual Layers and the anime. >_<

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - NEET no Kami - Mar. 16, 2016

soooooo sloooooow
is it just their weak launches or is the driver really that slow, even xtreme can move faster.
i'm more interested to see how it does for defense or anti attack, rather than it's attack potential.
also that red VV looks amazing (far better than in the pictures), if anyone ever does sell one, i can't even imagine how much it will go for.
so i guess no mode change, where the tip can be inverted Unhappy

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Bey Brad - Mar. 16, 2016

(Mar. 16, 2016  3:02 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: soooooo sloooooow
is it just their weak launches or is the driver really that slow, even xtreme can move faster.

Do we really need it to move as fast/faster than Xtreme? We don't even know anything else about this Driver or its applications yet. So it seems premature to conclude that slower = worse.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Jinbee - Mar. 16, 2016

(Mar. 16, 2016  3:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Do we really need it to move as fast/faster than Xtreme? We don't even know anything else about this Driver or its applications yet. So it seems premature to conclude that slower = worse.

I hope it's at least easier to use.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - BeyGa - Mar. 16, 2016

(Mar. 16, 2016  3:10 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

I hope it's at least easier to use.

And we have to consider that those guys from CoroCoro don't launch as strong as we do. So maybe Variable could be a really nice thing! Grin

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - NEET no Kami - Mar. 16, 2016

i know, i considered other possible uses for it. i was just slightly sad that it wasn't as fast.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - ZachBob - Mar. 16, 2016

Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but in the picture that Oki posted you can clearly see that VV has some wide, xcalibur-style teeth. Grin [Image: 1znbuqd.png]

Also, I really doubt that any burst tip will be reversable. With plastics, you could access the inside of the blade base to remove the tip. On a side note, the spikes on the driver plastic look to me like they're on the outside for decoration/ grip.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - TL14 - Mar. 16, 2016

Ok. I have a weird theory about this tip. Maybe you can flip the two blocks in or out to either create a RSF or RF. That would be awesome. Grin But it´s very unlikely to happen.

Awesome! At 1:25 you can see that Victory Valkyrie transforms into Victory Valkyrie Fire Knight Ver. while spinning. I hope that´s the case in the show, too. That would be cool.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - BeyGabe - Mar. 16, 2016

(Mar. 16, 2016  7:02 PM)Zera Wrote: Ok. I have a weird theory about this tip. Maybe you can flip the two blocks in or out to either create a RSF or RF. That would be awesome. Grin But it´s very unlikely to happen.

Awesome! At 1:25 you can see that Victory Valkyrie transforms into Victory Valkyrie Fire Knight Ver. while spinning. I hope that´s the case in the show, too. That would be cool.

In what video??

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Kei - Mar. 17, 2016

The important thing is that it seems obviously different from Xtreme; maybe an R2F-like Driver would have been cool, but it also would have been just like Xtreme that was recently released.

I love how hard they were pushing the Flame Knight version in that video lol. The metallic stickers and black Boost looked so nice ...

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - BeyGabe - Mar. 17, 2016

(Mar. 17, 2016  1:37 AM)Kei Wrote: The important thing is that it seems obviously different from Xtreme; maybe an R2F-like Driver would have been cool, but it also would have been just like Xtreme that was recently released.

I love how hard they were pushing the Flame Knight version in that video lol. The metallic stickers and black Boost looked so nice ...

What video??

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Bey Brad - Mar. 17, 2016

From the previous page: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-34-Starter-Victory-Valkyrie-B-V?pid=1316575#pid1316575

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - BeyGabe - Mar. 17, 2016

(Mar. 17, 2016  5:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: From the previous page: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-34-Starter-Victory-Valkyrie-B-V?pid=1316575#pid1316575
oh, whoops Uncertain Lol, thanks, Brad

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - bigbangpegs - Mar. 17, 2016

Uh, guys? Take a look at this. Maybe u can change tips( but it doesn't look very versatile)https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ccg_j6-UUAI5iun.jpg that or it's a better look into d pic. So yeh it's definitely gonna wear out quick.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - FIREFIRE CPB - Mar. 17, 2016

bigbangpegs dategline='1458196739' Wrote: Uh, guys? Take a look at this. Maybe u can change tips( but it doesn't look very versatile)https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ccg_j6-UUAI5iun.jpg that or it's a better look into d pic. So yeh it's definitely gonna wear out quick.

friend we already seen that before. please read previous pages m8

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Ninja Blader - Mar. 17, 2016

Variable is Xtreme driver with many spikes on it. I just saw in one of the marruti's videos. Here's the link https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Videos--1247?pid=1316288#pid1316288. Also I saw that Unite is resembling CS.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - エダルバイブ - Mar. 17, 2016

It should be "variable" in the sense of movements under different shooting angles. The description says シュートした角度によって動きを変えられるラバー軸を装備し、スタジアムに強力にグリップして高速攻撃を繰り出すアタック系ドライバー。

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Kai-V - Mar. 17, 2016

Hm, weird that you find the same spikes on the upper section of the rubber and inner plastic core then. But thank you for the information, エダルバイブ.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - jblader12 - Mar. 17, 2016

(Mar. 14, 2016  4:37 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2016  1:16 AM)valkyrie25 Wrote: this is off-topic but:
dat my avatar!

Atleast trim the white space around it man.

i dunno how.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - MiddayOBWL - Mar. 17, 2016

(Mar. 17, 2016  4:42 PM)valkyrie25 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2016  4:37 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2016  1:16 AM)valkyrie25 Wrote: this is off-topic but:
dat my avatar!

Atleast trim the white space around it man.

i dunno how.

Sorry to minimod, but this is getting off-topic

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - TL14 - Mar. 19, 2016

I think I know how Variable works. If you launch it parallel to the stadium floor it´ll move like my RBF (Rubber Block Flat) which is a flipped R²F and if you launch it at an angle it moves like an R2F/LRF but only with the edges facing outwarts without an angle so that it´s a mix of both because between left and right is the middle. Grin

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Kai-V - Mar. 20, 2016

Other angles of Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable:

Damn those wings are really angled upwards. Probably steeper and higher than any other Beyblade before.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Hato - Mar. 20, 2016

Thank you for sharing the video, Kai-V! Smile

I got some screenshots of the tip, and even though it has already been said, it's basically an R2F with thin rectangle/bumps pointing outwards. I am really hoping that it won't wear fast, but everytime I see the Driver, it is almost quite obvious it will wear fast.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Dracomageat - Mar. 20, 2016

(Mar. 20, 2016  1:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Damn those wings are really angled upwards. Probably steeper and higher than any other Beyblade before.

Got to wonder how that's going to affect burst play. Whatever it does, it sure looks cool though.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Jinbee - Mar. 20, 2016

(Mar. 20, 2016  1:55 AM)Hato Wrote: Thank you for sharing the video, Kai-V! Smile

I got some screenshots of the tip, and even though it has already been said, it's basically an R2F with thin rectangle/bumps pointing outwards. I am really hoping that it won't wear fast, but everytime I see the Driver, it is almost quite obvious it will wear fast.

You'll have to hope that the Bursts light weight will keep it from wearing too fast, and that's only if the new layers are actually not heavier.