World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Graphics Tournament: Grand Finalist and 3rd and 4th Play Off Finalist Announced! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Graphics Tournament: Grand Finalist and 3rd and 4th Play Off Finalist Announced! (/Thread-Graphics-Tournament-Grand-Finalist-and-3rd-and-4th-Play-Off-Finalist-Announced)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 2 Voting/Round 3 Fixtures Released - Fyuuor - Jul. 21, 2011

Sure no problem Joyful_3

I'll PM DeX to inform him.

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 2 Voting/Round 3 Fixtures Released - Callum6939 - Jul. 21, 2011

is there a problem with my opponent as I have yet to see the thread Uncertain

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 2 Voting/Round 3 Fixtures Released - Xlr8 - Jul. 21, 2011

(Jul. 21, 2011  12:19 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: Sure no problem Joyful_3

I'll PM DeX to inform him.

thanks dude i like to host battles for 2 awesome sig makers thanks again dude

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 2 Voting/Round 3 Fixtures Released - Synth - Jul. 22, 2011

hey fyuuor, can I have a 1 day extension? I was busy.... VERY BUSY
EDIT: nevermind, done with mine phew!

(when the photobucket bandwidth thing happens, right click on the pic the copy Image URL, then go to that URL and download the picture)

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 2 Voting/Round 3 Fixtures Released - Hope - Jul. 22, 2011

Sorry but agian I need an extension for round three to the 24th as I am completely blitzed with work.

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 2 Voting/Round 3 Fixtures Released - othellog - Jul. 22, 2011

Wow, everyone's busy, well I'm going to make my round 4 signature early because of my move.

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 2 Voting/Round 3 Fixtures Released - Fyuuor - Jul. 23, 2011

(Jul. 21, 2011  1:12 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: is there a problem with my opponent as I have yet to see the thread Uncertain

Yeah there is, I'm still waiting for Hakumen's entry. I've given him a 2 day deadline to complete his entry otherwise you will be awarded an automatic victory.

(Jul. 17, 2011  6:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Fyuuor, I do not think you should have the number of votes count so much as you are doing it right now, for the final results of the tournament. A user (or even the match of two particular users) might attract more voters than another. You should consider taking into account percentages instead. For instance, if people only had two battles, a user might have gotten twenty-five votes on thirty in total in one match, then fifteen on twenty in another, so you essentially add those fractions, and create a total percentage at the end.

I think that this is an extremely practical idea. Before I do decide to make any changes, I'll like to see what the average amount of votes each battle receives and whether there are any large differences between battles. I'll make a decision once the voting for Round 3 has finalized.

Anyways what do you guys think? It is YOUR Tournament after all.

------------------------

As of now I'm still waiting for some entries from Round 3 and Round 2. Honestly, the fact that I'm constantly chasing the same people for entries each week is becoming quite frustrating.

I'm starting to think that I need to be much more harsher in applying penalties for persons who submit late entries. Perhaps a handicap, or votes reduced from those who submit late entries.

Just an idea, for every day an entry is late 2 votes will be deducted from that persons total?

Fixtures This Week:

Round 4 Fixtures/Themes:

Group A
Xlr8 VS NoodooSoup - Captain America
Jacksonian VS Greimatter - Bleach
Hope BYE

Group B
Hakumen Vs Omega - Pokemon
Callum6939 Vs BeyBladestation – Dragonball Z
Xyo BYE

Group C
Electric Vs DX – The Silver Surfer
AtomicFang Vs Fyuuor – DC Comics (Send entries to Hope)
Resistance Vs BeybladerPotter - Grunge Graphic Style

Group D
SDamonCronous Vs RAW – Street Fighter
Soul_ Vs Izuma Inzori - Transformers
otthelog BYE

Round 4 entries are due on the 29th of July

Just a quick note, I'll update the tables in the OP either later today or tomorrow.

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 3 Voting/Round 4 Fixtures Released - Callum6939 - Jul. 23, 2011

Ahhhhh so close yet so far, nearly had bleach, but the only thing I can remember from Dragon Ball Z is a purple guy going errrrrr... ummmmm.... For a whole episode, and people going omg, he's charging his power, for 30 minutes... Best go do more research...

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 3 Voting/Round 4 Fixtures Released - othellog - Jul. 23, 2011

Man, I get a bye. I want to still make entry's, this is for fun after all.

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 3 Voting/Round 4 Fixtures Released - Hope - Jul. 23, 2011

Fyuuor do you want me to post you and AtomicFangs entries when there done?

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 3 Voting/Round 4 Fixtures Released - Xlr8 - Jul. 23, 2011

dude Electric Vs DX and Xlr8 VS NoodooSoup have same theme please change the themes dude

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 3 Voting/Round 4 Fixtures Released - Greimatter - Jul. 23, 2011

Oh carp, I'm against Jacksonian.

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 3 Voting/Round 4 Fixtures Released - Kujikato - Jul. 23, 2011

fyuuor, im sorry, with my really busy life right now, i have to resign from the tournament................ well, thats what i have to say, i am resigning... cya all

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 3 Voting/Round 4 Fixtures Released - BeybladerPotter - Jul. 23, 2011

Uh...When you mean Grunge design, as in, make a background using grunge brushes?

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 3 Voting/Round 4 Fixtures Released - Flaming Aries - Jul. 23, 2011

(Jul. 23, 2011  5:50 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: fyuuor, im sorry, with my really busy life right now, i have to resign from the tournament................ well, thats what i have to say, i am resigning... cya all

That would make it really boring for the next people who face you.

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 3 Voting/Round 4 Fixtures Released - Fyuuor - Jul. 24, 2011

(Jul. 23, 2011  2:38 AM)Hope Wrote: Fyuuor do you want me to post you and AtomicFangs entries when there done?

No problem Joyful_3

I'll PM AtomicFang and let him.

(Jul. 23, 2011  5:50 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: fyuuor, im sorry, with my really busy life right now, i have to resign from the tournament................ well, thats what i have to say, i am resigning... cya all

That's okay, I realize that everybody here does have a life outside of this forum. If your busy, then there's not much I can do.

Good luck Joyful_3

Don't worry I already have a replacement. It will be 'blah'

(Jul. 23, 2011  6:08 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Uh...When you mean Grunge design, as in, make a background using grunge brushes?

Yep, that's right Joyful_3

-----------------------------------------

Just to let everybody know. I have decided on a new set of rules.

*IMPORTANT MESSAGES FOR PARTICIPANTS WHO CONSISTENTLY SEND LATE ENTRIES*

- For every day an entry is past the deadline a 2 vote penalty will apply.
- If an entry is 4 or more days late, the person with the late entry will forfeit the Round.
- If a person DOES NOT want to incur a 2 vote penalty for a late submission, the participant with the late entry will need to contact ME and ask for an extension.
- The length and whether or not an extension is granted varies on each individual situation. If an extension is granted after a vote penalty has occurred, the voting penalty will be upheld.
- I will no longer be PM'ing participants for late entries. I'm tired of constantly chasing participants for late entries. You are all old enough to organize and remember commitments.
- All Round 4 entries are to be sent to me by the 30th of July by 12:00AM/0000 HRS Australian Eastern Standard Time.
- Any entry that is submitted after this time will be considered late.
-Any entry which is late less then 1 day will incur a 1 vote penalty.

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 3 Voting/Round 4 Fixtures Released - Xlr8 - Jul. 24, 2011

dude when u will going to make my 3 round thread as i have already send u the entry and my extension is over too

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 3 Voting/Round 4 Fixtures Released - Xyo - Jul. 24, 2011

Wells ome are not old enough like me BP and DeX also do i get a point when i get a "bye" ?

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 3 Voting/Round 4 Fixtures Released - Electric - Jul. 24, 2011

I'm confused, on the OP it says my theme is Captain America, and in you're update post it says The Silver Surfer ?

Also, could you update the tables with our wins and losses ?

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 3 Voting/Round 4 Fixtures Released - Callum6939 - Jul. 24, 2011

OMG I was thinking the deadline was the 25th, and I came to say I might be a few hours late, but now I know the real deadline is the 29th I'm releaved...

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 3 Voting/Round 4 Fixtures Released - Fyuuor - Jul. 24, 2011

(Jul. 24, 2011  3:16 PM)Xlr8 Wrote: dude when u will going to make my 3 round thread as i have already send u the entry and my extension is over too

I would have posted the Round if I had both entries. Hope was given an extension, please be patient and have consideration for the needs of others.

(Jul. 24, 2011  3:23 PM)Xyo Wrote: ....also do i get a point when i get a "bye" ?

Since there are an odd amount of participants in your Group not everyone is able to battle in each Round. Those persons who are unable to battle due to the Tournament Fixture design experience a 'BYE' Round.

(Jul. 24, 2011  4:37 PM)Electric Wrote: I'm confused, on the OP it says my theme is Captain America, and in you're update post it says The Silver Surfer ?

Also, could you update the tables with our wins and losses ?

It's fixed. Your theme is the 'Silver Surfer'.

I'll update the wins and losses soon as I'm quite busy with work and Uni. It should be in the next day or so.

(Jul. 24, 2011  6:38 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: OMG I was thinking the deadline was the 25th, and I came to say I might be a few hours late, but now I know the real deadline is the 29th I'm releaved...

If you're ever confused about the Tournament dates they are listed in the OP Joyful_3

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 3 Voting/Round 4 Fixtures Released - NoodooSoup - Jul. 24, 2011

Woohoo Captain America! This'll be fun Joyful_3

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 3 Voting/Round 4 Fixtures Released - Synth - Jul. 24, 2011

What? I WAS FINKSHED WITH MINE AND I SENT IT TO YOU!!! Man, another badluck to me Uncertain

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 3 Voting/Round 4 Fixtures Released - RAW - Jul. 24, 2011

Street fighter......*sigh*

Can't everyone pick easy one's so it is a easy tournament Pinching_eyes_2

(Jul. 24, 2011  10:37 PM)DeX Wrote: What? I WAS FINKSHED WITH MINE AND I SENT IT TO YOU!!! Man, another badluck to me Uncertain

Don't worry you won't be incurring a vote penalty. I posted this after you had sent me your entry. Anyways the time for Round 4 entries to be submitted before a penalty is applied is the 12AM July the 30th, you're well within the deadline.

--------------------------------------------

I posted this in the Electric Vs Resistance thread.

Please everybody, when posting criticism remember while it is helpful as an artist to receive feedback on what your doing incorrectly. However, it is equally important to be aware of what your doing correctly. So please focus on both pros and cons, not just the cons as it can be a little frustrating as an artist knowing that you have executed so much correctly but nobody mentions it.