World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Combos that have parts that start with the same letter - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Combos that have parts that start with the same letter (/Thread-Combos-that-have-parts-that-start-with-the-same-letter)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Combos that have parts that start with the same letter - UnionDragon007 - Nov. 24, 2020

For example: Zillion Zeus Zenith Zephyr

Make some up!

RE: Combos that have parts that start with the same letter - EarthHelios - Nov. 24, 2020

Unlock Unicrest Upper Ultimate Reboot

RE: Combos that have parts that start with the same letter - Master_chanter0 - Nov. 24, 2020

Slash spriggan sting spiral sen

RE: Combos that have parts that start with the same letter - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 24, 2020

Lightning L-drago leftwing lightflat

RE: Combos that have parts that start with the same letter - AlexTheBlader - Nov. 24, 2020

Balkesh boost bump bearing

RE: Combos that have parts that start with the same letter - Master_chanter0 - Nov. 24, 2020

(Nov. 24, 2020  5:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Lightning L-drago leftwing lightflat

It's left flat but I like that it's mfb, I didn't think of that.

RE: Combos that have parts that start with the same letter - EarthHelios - Nov. 24, 2020

Super Solomon Sting Spiral 1S

RE: Combos that have parts that start with the same letter - TheRogueBlader - Nov. 24, 2020

This was an idea of mine a couple months ago!
Ace Achilles around atomic
Slash spriggan sting survive
Wild wyvron wheel wave
Variant Valkryie, vanguard, valor

Death Diabolos Down Drift 1D

RE: Combos that have parts that start with the same letter - UnionDragon007 - Nov. 24, 2020

(Nov. 24, 2020  6:05 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: This was an idea of mine a couple months ago!
Wild wyvron wheel wave
Does this thread need to be taken down?

RE: Combos that have parts that start with the same letter - TheRogueBlader - Nov. 24, 2020

(Nov. 24, 2020  6:06 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:05 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: This was an idea of mine a couple months ago!
Wild wyvron wheel wave
Does this thread need to be taken down?

Huh? No it doesn’t need to why’d u think it needs to be taken down?

RE: Combos that have parts that start with the same letter - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 24, 2020

Screw serpent shield130 performance tip that starts with s

RE: Combos that have parts that start with the same letter - UnionDragon007 - Nov. 24, 2020

(Nov. 24, 2020  6:07 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:06 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Does this thread need to be taken down?

Huh? No it doesn’t need to why’d u think it needs to be taken down?
Cuz you said there already is one

Poison Pegasus Polish Press

(Nov. 24, 2020  6:08 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:07 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Huh? No it doesn’t need to why’d u think it needs to be taken down?

But I guess I don't have to.

Caynox Central Cycle

(Nov. 24, 2020  6:08 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:07 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Huh? No it doesn’t need to why’d u think it needs to be taken down?

No i didn’t say there is already one, I just said I thought of this idea with parts of the same letter a couple months ago.

(Nov. 24, 2020  6:10 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:08 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Cuz you said there already is one

No i didn’t say there is already one, I just said I thought of this idea with parts of the same letter a couple months ago.

Oh ok

Trident Triple Trans

RE: Combos that have parts that start with the same letter - The Blacknight - Nov. 24, 2020

Tempest Trans Two-A

Ace Ashura Aero Angle Accel

Lord Longinus 0Lift Liner

Death Diabolos Destroy Dash 2D

Obelisk Odin Oval Orbit

Lord Longinus Linear Low

Storm Spriggan Sting Spiral

Variant Valkyrie Vanguard Volcanic 1D

RE: Combos that have parts that start with the same letter - DeltaZakuro - Nov. 24, 2020

Slash Spriggan Spread Survive Sen

Heaven Hydra Heavy Hold

Dread Diabolos Drake Defense