World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
If you were a Beyblade avatar,which one would you be? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: If you were a Beyblade avatar,which one would you be? (/Thread-If-you-were-a-Beyblade-avatar-which-one-would-you-be)

If you were a Beyblade avatar,which one would you be? - Starry Knight - Jun. 06, 2019

If you've watched the Beyblade anime, you've probably seen the Beyblade avatars. Which one would you be?

RE: If you were a Beyblade avatar,which one would you be? - bekfastblader - Jun. 06, 2019

Spriggan from Beyblade Burst Turbo

RE: If you were a Beyblade avatar,which one would you be? - TL14 - Jun. 06, 2019

I would be 100% Spriggan or Galahad.

RE: If you were a Beyblade avatar,which one would you be? - BurningSands - Jun. 06, 2019

Id like to be Deathscyther

RE: If you were a Beyblade avatar,which one would you be? - Dt20000 - Jun. 06, 2019

Spriggan Requiem or Legend Spriggan.

RE: If you were a Beyblade avatar,which one would you be? - Zeutron - Jun. 07, 2019

I would say it is honestly a tie between bloody Longinus (which I surprisingly dislike as a bey), poison serpent and judgement joker.

RE: If you were a Beyblade avatar,which one would you be? - Dylansavageboi - Jun. 07, 2019

I like to be Valtryek,Spriggan or Fafnir

RE: If you were a Beyblade avatar,which one would you be? - boigamer25 - Jun. 07, 2019

(Jun. 06, 2019  11:07 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Id like to be Deathscyther

Hey sabs, sorry about this but that is actually surprising. I'd thought you'd go with Nemesis XD

I'd like to be Longinus!

RE: If you were a Beyblade avatar,which one would you be? - Tommykats - Jun. 07, 2019

I would be Trident ?

RE: If you were a Beyblade avatar,which one would you be? - UltimateMaster - Jun. 07, 2019

I’d probably want to be Dranzer
[Image: x1legn.jpg]

RE: If you were a Beyblade avatar,which one would you be? - RacingCheetahz - Jun. 10, 2019

If you know me, I would obviously be Lynx.

RE: If you were a Beyblade avatar,which one would you be? - CoolBlader63 - Jun. 11, 2019

I would be Valkyrie

RE: If you were a Beyblade avatar,which one would you be? - CrazyAries - Jun. 11, 2019

Fafnir. Both Drain and Geist shall be great, but not Wizard, that’s just the worst.

RE: If you were a Beyblade avatar,which one would you be? - CitrusNinja3 - Jun. 11, 2019

I would be Achilles all the way. It's one of my favorite Beys to use and I can't resist having both a sword and a shield to use in battle!

RE: If you were a Beyblade avatar,which one would you be? - BurningSands - Jun. 12, 2019

I mentioned my Burst choice so I’ll just say my other choices from the other series:

Id like to be a Dragoon because why not? It sounds exciting, and to be specific, being Tyson’s Bey/Bit Beast would also be really cool. Lol

For Metal Fight, I think I want to be Pegasus or Phoenix. Something non-dragon for once, and can fly and all that

RE: If you were a Beyblade avatar,which one would you be? - Slash Phoenix - Jun. 16, 2019

slash valkyrie

RE: If you were a Beyblade avatar,which one would you be? - thedragonblader - Jun. 16, 2019

bahamut or any dragon bey

RE: If you were a Beyblade avatar,which one would you be? - BeybladeBlast11 - Jun. 21, 2019

Achilles or SPRIGGAN

RE: If you were a Beyblade avatar,which one would you be? - Valtryek Aoi - Jun. 21, 2019

SLASH VALKYRIE
ANY SPRIGGAN
ANY ACHILLES
AIR KNIGHT

RE: If you were a Beyblade avatar,which one would you be? - dhanush.A - Jun. 24, 2019

I HAD TO BE SPRIGGAN REQUIEM

RE: If you were a Beyblade avatar,which one would you be? - NateTheGreat23 - Jun. 24, 2019

Hi my name is Nate the great

RE: If you were a Beyblade avatar,which one would you be? - faaaafnir - Jun. 24, 2019

Okay, a Bitbeast but Zeus. I mean, centaur tiger! Isn’t it awesome?
But as a avatar, Zwei Longinus. TWO MOUTHS!!!!!!