World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 12/05/2017) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 12/05/2017) (/Thread-Virginia-USA-Tournament-Discussion-2-Updated-12-05-2017)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 06/17/2015) - [)ragon - Jun. 18, 2015

Gah, I'll be away.

Hope it turns out well; can't remember the last time anyone hosted in Richmond.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 06/17/2015) - Stormscorpio1 - Jun. 21, 2015

I might be able to come but I doubt it. Unhappy

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 06/17/2015) - Angry Face - Jun. 30, 2015

So, if there's not enough interest in Richmond, I could probably get a Limited Format tournament going in Roanoke on August 1st. There are definitely enough locals. Details to come!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 7/7/2015) - Angry Face - Jul. 10, 2015

Official thread for the MFB Limited format tournament in Roanoke, "Enter: The Termibeytor!" has been posted. Follow the link below for information:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Roanoke-VA-USA-August-1-2015-Enter-The-Termibeytor-Limited--70380

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 7/7/2015) - aniket 6 - Jul. 11, 2015

Is there any tournament in India, Maharashtra,malkapur.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 7/30/2015) - BeyCrafter - Aug. 01, 2015

Uh... for the event, does MFB Limited mean the same as the Limited Format rule?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 8/1/2015) - Angry Face - Aug. 01, 2015

Yes, MFB Limited means the same thing as Limited Format. Wink

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 8/1/2015) - Angry Face - Aug. 11, 2015

Anybody down for another tournament in Roanoke on Sunday, 6 September?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 8/1/2015) - hasainayari - Aug. 11, 2015

ANGRY FACE

how would they work?
do they let you bring your own bey
when would this be?

i have never really been to a wbo tournament but any help would be appreciated and
thank you

ANGRY FACE

how would they work?
when would this be?

i have never really been to a wbo tournament but any help would be appreciated and
thank you

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 8/1/2015) - Bey Brad - Aug. 11, 2015

Do you live in Virginia, @[hasainayari]?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 8/1/2015) - Blaze Wheeler - Aug. 11, 2015

(Aug. 11, 2015  5:56 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Anybody down for another tournament in Roanoke on Sunday, 6 September?

I work that day... And the 31st... I hate working every other weekend...

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 8/1/2015) - Angry Face - Aug. 11, 2015

(Aug. 11, 2015  7:38 PM)hasainayari Wrote: ANGRY FACE

how would they work?
when would this be?

thank you

Hey, hasainayari, you're definitely free to bring and use your own Beys at our tournaments so long as they're manufactured by one of the official companies, Hasbro, Takara-Tomy, or Sonokong, and are legal in the format of that tournament.

We're currently discussing our plans for a tournament in September, but Virginia's next set tournament date is Saturday, 31 October, at Garst Mill Park in Roanoke. Details can be found in the opening post (OP) of this thread.

I hope you find your way to a WBO event sometime!

(Aug. 11, 2015  8:11 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2015  5:56 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Anybody down for another tournament in Roanoke on Sunday, 6 September?

I work that day... And the 31st... I hate working every other weekend...

I'll check with the park service later this week and get back to you about the September event. Every Saturday that month is already booked to some extent, but maybe they'll be able to squeeze us in. Can't do much about October's date, though, sorry.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 8/19/2015) - The Supreme One - Aug. 25, 2015

Okay, so I'm officially moved in at University of Richmond & am up for attending any tournament in the city on the weekends. Can't do outside of Richmond unless someone picks me up because taxis are hella expensive.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 8/19/2015) - Angry Face - Sep. 03, 2015

Alright, so next event date is set for Saturday, October 3rd in Roanoke. Current attendee list is in the OP, and we're already at 6. Anybody else wanna hop on board? Eee Blaze Wheeler @[raiyanblader] @[lightkidd]

(Aug. 25, 2015  3:55 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Okay, so I'm officially moved in at University of Richmond & am up for attending any tournament in the city on the weekends. Can't do outside of Richmond unless someone picks me up because taxis are hella expensive.

Ugh, you're so close, yet so far! It'll be awhile before I can travel again, but maybe you can start something up in Richmond? The poll isn't such a great resource anymore, but I know One Eyed Jacques was nice local venue Pruebame hosted at a few times.

Welcome to VA, lol.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 8/19/2015) - Blaze Wheeler - Sep. 03, 2015

(Sep. 03, 2015  12:01 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Alright, so next event date is set for Saturday, October 3rd in Roanoke. Current attendee list is in the OP, but we're already at 6. Anybody else wanna hop on board? Eee @[Blaze Wheeler] @[raiyanblader] @[lightkidd]

(Aug. 25, 2015  3:55 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Okay, so I'm officially moved in at University of Richmond & am up for attending any tournament in the city on the weekends. Can't do outside of Richmond unless someone picks me up because taxis are hella expensive.

Ugh, you're so close, yet so far! It'll be awhile before I can travel again, but maybe you can start something up in Richmond? The poll isn't such a great resource anymore, but I know One Eyed Jacques was nice local venue Pruebame hosted at a few times.

Welcome to VA, lol.

Damn, I work that weekend...

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 8/19/2015) - The Supreme One - Sep. 03, 2015

(Sep. 03, 2015  12:01 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Ugh, you're so close, yet so far! It'll be awhile before I can travel again, but maybe you can start something up in Richmond? The poll isn't such a great resource anymore, but I know One Eyed Jacques was nice local venue Pruebame hosted at a few times.

Welcome to VA, lol.
Know anyone that might be up for a tournament in Richmond? I can give it a shot, but my friends thus far aren't exactly the spinning top type & I don't have any connections—people or venue-wise—in the area.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 9/3/2015) - Angry Face - Sep. 04, 2015

Official thread for Beyblade Bursts Onto The Scene: Virginia is up! Follow the link below for more information:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Roanoke-VA-10-3-15-Beyblade-Bursts-Onto-The-Scene-Virginia

(Sep. 03, 2015  5:34 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2015  12:01 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Ugh, you're so close, yet so far! It'll be awhile before I can travel again, but maybe you can start something up in Richmond? The poll isn't such a great resource anymore, but I know One Eyed Jacques was nice local venue Pruebame hosted at a few times.

Welcome to VA, lol.
Know anyone that might be up for a tournament in Richmond? I can give it a shot, but my friends thus far aren't exactly the spinning top type & I don't have any connections—people or venue-wise—in the area.

Not at this point, without the poll's results. I could try checking out the previous Richmond tournaments' rosters to get you some possible members to contact, however. And like I mentioned, One Eyed Jacques might be willing to have you, but there are some other parks close to Carytown.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 9/3/2015) - Raiyanblader - Sep. 04, 2015

I'm hosting a tournament in Bristol VA on sept.12th! good luck on your tournament, hope everything goes well
oh and heres a link http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-welcome-fall-beynanza-bristol-VA-tournament

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 9/3/2015) - The Supreme One - Sep. 04, 2015

(Sep. 04, 2015  4:58 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Not at this point, without the poll's results. I could try checking out the previous Richmond tournaments' rosters to get you some possible members to contact, however. And like I mentioned, One Eyed Jacques might be willing to have you, but there are some other parks close to Carytown.
I actually talked to a representative from One Eyed Jacques last night in person haha. She didn't know anything about Beyblade tournaments being held at the store previously, but there's a possibility that it could work. She did say that they'd stopped holding Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh events though...
In any case, I'll see what I can do; thanks for your help!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 9/3/2015) - Angry Face - Sep. 06, 2015

(Sep. 04, 2015  12:13 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: I'm hosting a tournament in Bristol VA on sept.12th! good luck on your tournament, hope everything goes well
oh and heres a link http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-welcome-fall-beynanza-bristol-VA-tournament

Could you please post in this thread what format you're planning to play, the venue's address, and a list of players who've already confirmed their attendance? Only the user who posts a thread in the Event Proposals forum and committee members can see threads there.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 9/6/2015) - Raiyanblader - Sep. 06, 2015

Ok,I'm planning to make it either limited or team ( depending on how many people confirm by Sep 11th ) and it's in sugar hollow park, Bristol VA. 4 people are confirmed and 3 are maybes. Smile

edit: now 5 confirmed Grin

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 9/6/2015) - ZachBob - Sep. 06, 2015

Raiyanblader, you can confirm me for the 12th, i'm off that day and this would be the closest event to me so far. I hope it gets approved! I'll see if anyone I know can come

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 9/6/2015) - Raiyanblader - Sep. 07, 2015

all right!, thanks Zachbob. I'm looking forward to seeing you there!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 9/6/2015) - Thunder Dome - Sep. 08, 2015

Hey guys I just posted a thread earlier for "North Carolina Revival Cup" which will be held Saturday, October 17th, 2015 at Durant Park. I know it's a few hours from Virginia but if you can attend or wanna check out the thread here's a link to it or you can click my signature. Thanks for checking it out and hope some out of state players can attend!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 9/6/2015) - Raiyanblader - Sep. 10, 2015

Man, I wish I could find a good banner like that for my tournament