[Roanoke, VA, USA] August 1, 2015 - Enter: The Termibeytor! (Limited)

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hey there again, Virginia Bladers!

"Enter: The Termibeytor!" will be held at Garst Mill Park, in the Cave Spring area of Roanoke, VA on Saturday, August 1st. If the park shelter is available that day, we will hold the event there in the shade. If not, we will instead set up at the picnic benches and grassy area beside the playground.

If you're unfamiliar with the WBO's Limited Format, take a few minutes to read the Universal Rulebook. Not all parts from the Metal Fight Beyblade/Beyblade Metal Masters/Fury lines are legal in this format! If you still have any questions regarding this tournament or its format after reading the rulebook, then post them here or send me a Private Message (PM) and I'll get back to you shortly.

And in case you happen to forget a piece at home or don't own any Beyblades at all, worry not! There will be a whole box of loose pieces for anyone to build and borrow their own custom Bey for no extra charge. Follow this link to view the spreadsheet of parts available for borrowing: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

Lastly... (Click to View)

Start time: 12:10 - 12:15 PM
End time: 2:00 PM
Format: MFB Limited Format in Round Robin [7-11 players] or Block Round Robin [12+ players]
Stadiums: BeyStadium Attack Type (Sonokong)
Fees: $5 Standard entrance fee -- or free for Blader Passport holders
Prizes: Faces and Credits (Plus, winner will be dubbed The Termibeytor!)

Post in this thread if you plan to attend.

Confirmed Attendees:
  1. Angry Face
  2. TitanTactic7
  3. X-Monster
  4. Tanker
  5. Lightkidd
  6. mario07
  7. IOnlyUseQuake
  8. raiyanblader

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

maybe i can go
im also a maybe
All right thanks angry face !!! I will most probably come. This might be the only chance for me to be in a tournament!!
(Jul. 21, 2015  9:56 PM)dylanslegos Wrote: maybe i can go

(Jul. 23, 2015  6:25 PM)Super%Sayian Wrote: im also a maybe

Hope you guys can make the drive down!

(Jul. 24, 2015  3:36 AM)lightkidd Wrote: ill be there!

Awesome! I've added you to the list in the OP. Can't wait to meet a new member!
hey Angry Face, um is it possible for you to make the registration for a little longer because ( wait before you say no) I'm coming from Abingdon VA and its 2 hours away. if you made registration until 1:00 we will definitely be able to make it if you could.
(Jul. 24, 2015  11:17 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: All right thanks angry face !!! I will most probably come. This might be the only chance for me to be in a tournament!!

(Jul. 25, 2015  12:52 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: hey Angry Face, um is it possible for you to make the registration for a little longer because ( wait before you say no) I'm coming from Abingdon VA and its 2 hours away. if you made registration until 1:00 we will definitely be able to make it if you could.

Hey, @[raiyanblader], sorry I missed your earlier post (apparently we posted at the same time, ha). I don't think we could change the tournament's times, but it would be possible for us to hold your matches until you arrived if you're confirmed on Saturday. Would that be alright?
yeah thanks that should be fine. my dad said that we may be there before.
(Jul. 26, 2015  2:28 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: yeah thanks that should be fine. my dad said that we may be there before.

Sounds good, we'll look forward to having you guys Saturday!

(Jul. 27, 2015  8:21 PM)bmxking1127 Wrote: i hope i can go it will b my first

I hope you'll be able to join us too!
Imma gonna go to the tournament, just so as you can know that. Hence the purpose of this post.
there's new people in confirmed but its still 8, did some people unconfirm?
Yeah, two un-confirmed and Morkad had to back out for something else this weekend, but Lemon and Quake joined, putting us back up to 8, lol. We've also got some maybes on the side, so I'm expecting this to be a pretty good sized tournament!
alright yessss im finally confirmed. see you on Saturday. ( I cant wait to be in my first tourney )

Oh and one question, how many beys are you allowed to bring?
(Jul. 30, 2015  10:34 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: Oh and one question, how many beys are you allowed to bring?

As many as you can carry! There's no limit to the number of Beyblades you can bring to a tournament, however, most Bladers stick to using only a handful.

By the way, I've just updated the OP with a link to a spreadsheet containing all the parts that will be available to borrow from me at the tournament tomorrow. You can see that some parts have already been reserved... Eee
oh thanks for the info. I made a bey for every situation that I face ( ha, since its my first I don't want to lose).
I finally made it to Roanoke!
13 Bladers came out to "Enter the Termibeytor!", but after a grueling day of Blading in the heat, one reigned supreme!

1st Place: raiyanblader (Libra 230CS, Scythe Aquario 230SD, Earth Pegasis 90RS)
2nd Place: Angry Face (MF Omega Kerbecs CH120RF, Libra B:D, MF-L Scythe Escolpio W105MF)
3rd Place: TitanTactic7 (Scythe Bull 100RS)
4th Place: IOnlyUseQuake (MF Lightning L-Drago 90Q, MF-H Scythe Cygnus SR200D)

Congratulations to raiyanblader for not only placing in his first organized event, but winning it! I'd also like to thank TitanTactic7 and IOnlyUseQuake for judging alongside me and assisting me in my hostly duties, as well as all the parents who stuck it out with us today. And lastly, I'd like to give a big shout-out to lightkidd and his brother, Drago1116, for coming out today to make "Enter: The Termibeytor" their first tournament!

If I can't find a good date in September, our next tournament will be on Saturday, October 31 (Halloween!). Be sure to check out the Virginia tournament Discussion thread for updates and details, and I hope to see everyone again soon!

By the way, I found a pair of red sunglasses and a Pegasis Clear Wheel when I was cleaning up, so if anybody's missing either of these, let me know and we'll see how to get them back to you.

EDIT: Tournament spreadsheet now available! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
Congrats to all the winners! How did Libra B:D fare for you, Angry? What were you able to beat with it?

And lol at that Lightning 90Q combo. :P
(Aug. 02, 2015  12:03 AM)Mitsu Wrote: Congrats to all the winners! How did Libra BGrin fare for you, Angry? What were you able to beat with it?

And lol at that Lightning 90Q combo. Tongue_out

I only used it against a lightkidd's Burn Wolf SW145WD and Titan's Scythe Bull 100RS, but I think lightkidd was at a bit of a disadvantage using the LL2 we loaned him to replace his fake Beylauncher L/R. I only wish I'd had a second Beylauncher I could've loaned him...
yeah alright I still cant believe I won my first tourney. and btw my last 2 combos were actually blitz unicorno 90 R2F, and earth pegasis 90 RS
Damn, I can't believe I missed this. I was even in Roanoke this day too... Is there any plans to host in Roanoke again?
Tournament fees have been sent off! @[Tanker], @[X-Monster],and @[lightkidd] should be getting their Blader Passport Faces sometime in the near future.

(Aug. 04, 2015  3:33 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Damn, I can't believe I missed this. I was even in Roanoke this day too... Is there any plans to host in Roanoke again?

Bummer. Unhappy Like I said on the previous page, though, our next event will most likely be on Saturday, October 31, so mark your calendar!
@[lightkidd] @[Drago1116] @[StormKing] @[raiyanblader] @[Jett2015] @[tronn64] @[minecraft84]

After going through my inventory today, I discovered that I'm missing a lot of pieces and have a few I shouldn't. Unhappy

Below are the parts I found either left at the tournament after everyone left or mixed with my parts:
  • 1x Pegasus Clear Wheel (blue)
  • 2x Facebolts (1 blue, 1 brown Meteo L-Drago Face)
  • 1x Thermal Metal Wheel
  • 1x 105 (pearl blue)
  • 1x WD (brown)

And these are all the parts I'm missing:
  • 1x Quetzalcoatl Wheel (silver)
  • 1x Killer/Evil
  • 1x Poison (purple)
  • 1x Ray
  • 1x Gasher Clear Wheel (red)
  • 1x Libra Clear Wheel (purple)
  • 1x Aries Clear Wheel (light blue)
  • 1x Byxis Clear Wheel (yellow)
  • 1x 90
  • 1x 105 (clear blue)
  • 1x 145
  • 1x WD145 (brown)
  • 2x TR145 (1 pink, 1 black)
  • 1x 160 (green)
  • 1x F230 (orange)
  • 1x WF (purple)
  • 1x WSF (black)
  • 2x ES (1 orange, 1 clear yellow)
  • 1x EDS (blue)

I will continue to host tournaments in Roanoke, but unfortunately, until I get most of these missing pieces back, I will not be loaning out anymore parts at tournaments. I hope you'll all understand and check your collections to see if you have or are missing any of the above parts.