World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) (/Thread-WBO-Anniversary-6-And-it-s-only-the-beginning-Scavenger-Hunt-now-free-for-all)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kei - Dec. 16, 2014

(Dec. 16, 2014  12:12 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2014  5:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: THEY CALL ME FREAK AND BEAST is definitely my favourite WBO in-joke, even if it ended with someone getting arrested.

As for being featured on the front or back ... while I think it's important for the WBO to remember its past, it should be more concerned with the future. Smile So I don't think I should be too prominent. Unless I come back for whatever next wave of Beyblade there is ...

First, I need to know about this, second, you should.

I would say wait until the book is released, but I don't know if that's something we should include, haha.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kujikato - Dec. 16, 2014

I miss you guys so much, hahaha.

Happy Birthday WBO! Here's to another amazing year. It's a pity I won't have the time to be searching for all these questions, the face is really tempting, haha.

Good luck to the hunters!

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Bey Brad - Dec. 16, 2014

please don't include the time i got someone arrested in the WBO book

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - The Supreme One - Dec. 16, 2014

(Dec. 16, 2014  5:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: please don't include the time i got someone arrested in the WBO book
Should I ask? Chocked_2

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - DRAGON KING - Dec. 16, 2014

(Dec. 16, 2014  8:10 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2014  5:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: please don't include the time i got someone arrested in the WBO book
Should I ask? Chocked_2
Iirc, it was when RyuggaBBruler got arrested for saying he was gonna shoot up/blowup his school, right? I think someone posted the site that had an article on it once Tongue_out

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Bey Brad - Dec. 16, 2014

Basically a member named BLADER KENNY and a million other things who caused a lot of trouble here kept re-joining, kept getting banned, and eventually posted school shooting threats on the site. I called the police in his area and he was arrested.

Quote:FISHERTOWN - A threat against students at Chestnut Ridge High School landed one juvenile under arrest hours before the alleged violence was to take place Friday morning.

State police at Bedford received information about the threat Thursday evening from the Canadian owner of an Internet message board. Police then went to the juvenile's home in East St. Clair Township, where the former student was arrested. The juvenile is at a juvenile detention center awaiting a hearing.

"It was a threat geared toward other students at the school," Sgt. Robert Johnson said. "We found it to be credible."

http://www.altoonamirror.com/page/content.detail/id/516780.html

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - RagerBlade - Dec. 16, 2014

(Dec. 16, 2014  8:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Basically a member named BLADER KENNY and a million other things who caused a lot of trouble here kept re-joining, kept getting banned, and eventually posted school shooting threats on the site. I called the police in his area and he was arrested.

Quote:FISHERTOWN - A threat against students at Chestnut Ridge High School landed one juvenile under arrest hours before the alleged violence was to take place Friday morning.

State police at Bedford received information about the threat Thursday evening from the Canadian owner of an Internet message board. Police then went to the juvenile's home in East St. Clair Township, where the former student was arrested. The juvenile is at a juvenile detention center awaiting a hearing.

"It was a threat geared toward other students at the school," Sgt. Robert Johnson said. "We found it to be credible."

http://www.altoonamirror.com/page/content.detail/id/516780.html
I was thinking about saying something about that, but I guess not.

You can find so much about him if you search his name lol.

WBO Anniversary 6! - JoJo [Jp0t] - Dec. 17, 2014

Hey everyone. I made a quick video on YouTube of me answering a few of the questions on the first post. I'm just here to share my thoughts and not really looking for any points. Anyway, enjoy Smile

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 17, 2014

For a moment, I thought you were referring to the questions inside the Scavenger Hunt, so panick almost got me, hah. Cool video.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Shido-kun - Dec. 17, 2014

(Dec. 16, 2014  8:18 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2014  8:10 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
Should I ask? Chocked_2
Iirc, it was when RyuggaBBruler got arrested for saying he was gonna shoot up/blowup his school, right? I think someone posted the site that had an article on it once Tongue_out

So Kaneki wasn't lying after all...Hmm...I never thought the RyuugaBBruler guy got arrested.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Vamp!re - Dec. 17, 2014

Guys, can anyone please answer this question ?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 17, 2014

(Dec. 15, 2014  5:01 PM)Cup Wrote: I have a question regarding this task:

Upload a video to Youtube discussing what you like the most about the World Beyblade Organization. (2 Points)

My question Wrote:In Pakistan Youtube is banned, can I upload it to Dailymotion?

For some reason I never saw this post before, but yes, in your case it will be OK.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - кαмυι カムイ - Dec. 18, 2014

When is the next face?! XD I'm getting restless. XD

Also, these questions are like hard. Especially the one with the poles. Did anyone solve that yet?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 18, 2014

One person is very, very close to the answer but they have not officially found the right one, but no, nobody so far and nobody for the question about the Beyblade holidays either, which is really easy.

I really hope that people start participating more during the two weeks of the winter holidays, because we worked hard on this Scavenger Hunt and there is no reason for people to be less interested in it ...

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Hato - Dec. 18, 2014

(Dec. 18, 2014  3:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: One person is very, very close to the answer but they have not officially found the right one, but no, nobody so far and nobody for the question about the Beyblade holidays either, which is really easy.

I really hope that people start participating more during the two weeks of the winter holidays, because we worked hard on this Scavenger Hunt and there is no reason for people to be less interested in it ...

I will be participating on the weekend Smile It is all the homework... Ugh. Don't worry, probably just homework for the other members Tongue_out

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - sarabscientist - Dec. 18, 2014

I take it as this picture of the poles has just been taken and it hasn't been previously posted on this site? So they've been discussed in the forum somewhere, or is there actually something about them on BeyWiki?

And for the holiday question - is it the holidays in the Beyblade series or in the WBO?

I definitely will be taking a crack at more of these questions in the coming week!

RE:WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Pegasus78610 - Dec. 18, 2014

guys see this video this is my experience at WBO official play event

(i posted this video in this thread for the scavenger hunt question 'Upload a video to Youtube showing your experience at an Official WBO Organized Play Event and post it on the WBO and share it on social media (requires proof such as a screenshot, minimum length: 2 minutes). (3 Points)' and someone told me to post it here)

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Shido-kun - Dec. 18, 2014

(Dec. 18, 2014  5:18 AM)sarabscientist Wrote: I take it as this picture of the poles has just been taken and it hasn't been previously posted on this site? So they've been discussed in the forum somewhere, or is there actually something about them on BeyWiki?

And for the holiday question - is it the holidays in the Beyblade series or in the WBO?

I definitely will be taking a crack at more of these questions in the coming week!
I've been wondering that as well...If it is about the series,It's really easy haha.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - RagerBlade - Dec. 18, 2014

I have my Semester Finals right now. So I'll be at it during Winter Break! Just 2 Days!

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 20, 2014

OK guys, from now until the beginning of January, I am super free, so shoot your answers!

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - The Supreme One - Dec. 20, 2014

(Dec. 18, 2014  3:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: One person is very, very close to the answer but they have not officially found the right one, but no, nobody so far and nobody for the question about the Beyblade holidays either, which is really easy.

I've been very busy lately, but with finals out of the way I should be able to participate in the Hunt soon. If I'm able to make it to the Berlin tournament, I'll have videos for that as well.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! - Vamp!re - Dec. 20, 2014

Here is some part of the WBO BOOK that I've written on MS Word: OFFICIAL WBO BOOK.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all! - Mitsu - Dec. 20, 2014

Er, it's going to need a lot of improvement, in my opinion.

In terms of Toronto as a region for tournaments, I think you should go into a brief history of where it all started, who hosts generally are, where tournaments generally take place, bigger events, how the Toronto Beyblade community has evolved, etc. I myself intend on writing that section up soon, though.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Leone19 - Dec. 20, 2014

That's what I planNed on doing, myself.

Some of the points this year are different from last year (a lot more video submitting), which can be a bit harder for people, too.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! - Vamp!re - Dec. 20, 2014

Can anybody briefly describe this task:
  • Upload a video showing your Beyblade workout (joke or not)! (2 points)