World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) (/Thread-WBO-Anniversary-6-And-it-s-only-the-beginning-Scavenger-Hunt-now-free-for-all)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Shido-kun - Jan. 15, 2015

Can I upload the videos on Facebook?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scaver Hunt now free-for-all!) - Mitsu - Jan. 15, 2015

Well, here's this. Unfortunately. Tongue_out

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Jan. 15, 2015

(Jan. 15, 2015  1:02 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Can I upload the videos on Facebook?

We would prefer YouTube if you are not in a country where that site is actually banned.

Superb videos everyone, seriously. Full of laugh, but also effort put into every one of them.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Hato - Jan. 15, 2015

And when is the due date? I remember it got extended but I can't seem to find it...

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Manicben - Jan. 15, 2015

I believe I found a face. It's a red HMS face and can be found here: http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24

I dunno if that one counts or not... Hehe

EDIT:

Confirmed to be an old one. Dang gotta keep searching...

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Shido-kun - Jan. 15, 2015

(Jan. 15, 2015  3:17 AM)Manicben Wrote: I believe I found a face. It's a red HMS face and can be found here: http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24

I dunno if that one counts or not... Hehe

That face was already found by Tri Wink

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-al - Mitsu - Jan. 15, 2015

Hato-Bokkun Wrote:And when is the due date? I remember it got extended but I can't seem to find it...

Kai-V mentioned that it'd be exented by a week or two to us; sarabscientist had a rather good idea of it being extended by a week from when Beywiki goes back up, though. I like her idea most. I think we can all agree that we had a pretty large amount of time to do the tasks relating to making a video or uploading a photo album, too, so I don't think the two-week is necessary, haha.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Hato - Jan. 15, 2015

(Jan. 15, 2015  3:19 AM)Shido Wrote:
Hato-Bokkun Wrote:And when is the due date? I remember it got extended but I can't seem to find it...

Kai-V mentioned that it'd be exented by a week or two to us; sarabscientist had a rather good idea of it being extended by a week from when Beywiki goes back up, though. I like her idea most. I think we can all agree that we had a pretty large amount of time to do the tasks relating to making a video or uploading a photo album, too, so I don't think the two-week is necessary, haha.

So we still have time till BeyWiki is up? Or..? If I am wrong, just PM me.

And I think some of us need more time Serious

I think it would be best to wait till BeyWiki is up, even if there are few question for them. It's just not allowing us to do all questions.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - pyrus10000 - Jan. 15, 2015

Happy 6th Anniversary to the WBO! (Yeah, I know I'm a little late.) It's incredible to see how far the WBO has progressed in a couple of years. I am definitely proud to be part of this community. Thanks to the committee members and all the other members for creating an amazing environment over these couple of years.

Anyways, I made this video:

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - кαмυι カムイ - Jan. 15, 2015

(Jan. 15, 2015  4:11 AM)pyrus10000 Wrote: Happy 6th Anniversary to the WBO! (Yeah, I know I'm a little late.) It's incredible to see how far the WBO has progressed in a couple of years. I am definitely proud to be part of this community. Thanks to the committee members and all the other members for creating an amazing environment over these couple of years.

Laughing my butt off right now

Well no Anniversary Face for me this year. I wonder what the answers are...

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - The Supreme One - Jan. 15, 2015

(Jan. 15, 2015  4:11 AM)pyrus10000 Wrote: Happy 6th Anniversary to the WBO! (Yeah, I know I'm a little late.) It's incredible to see how far the WBO has progressed in a couple of years. I am definitely proud to be part of this community. Thanks to the committee members and all the other members for creating an amazing environment over these couple of years.

This video is truly beautiful. You win all the awards.
DJ - Fab!

(Jan. 15, 2015  4:26 AM)Ken Wrote:

Laughing my butt off right now

Well no Anniversary Face for me this year. I wonder what the answers are...
Well atleast you have last year's anniversarry face...Look at me,no face at all Tongue_out

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - D the king - Jan. 15, 2015

I don't know if it's over or were it is so can someone pm me and tell plz😇

(Jan. 15, 2015  5:24 AM)D the king Wrote: I don't know if it's over or were it is so can someone pm me and tell plz😇

This isn't the right place to post this...

But its not sure when yet...

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Jan. 15, 2015

(Jan. 15, 2015  4:26 AM)Ken Wrote: Well no Anniversary Face for me this year. I wonder what the answers are...

Another extension was just announced actually, so you still have a chance.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - кαмυι カムイ - Jan. 15, 2015

Oh, I am afraid I didn't check that there was an extension, my bad.

On another note I may upload a video later on today.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - LMAO - Jan. 15, 2015

Truly beautiful. Maybe that's why you're so amazing with Cyber Unicorno.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! - Kei - Jan. 16, 2015

(Jan. 15, 2015  11:22 PM)LMAO Wrote:

Truly beautiful. Maybe that's why you're so amazing with Cyber Unicorno.

That's incredible hahaha. You forgot to include a clip of you running up to the shelter at High Park, @[pyrus10000]!

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Jan. 16, 2015

With the deadline officially coming up, it might be time for another roundup!

• Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org or Beywiki!: "What will these serve for?" (2 Points) Only one person guessed it right! Make sure to look on Beywiki too! Aren't there Beywiki articles that pique your curiosity...?
• Find the fact on Beywiki!: "What is the size of the smallest BeyStadium?" (1 Point) Only one person guessed it right! Aren't there Beywiki articles that pique your curiosity...?
• Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: "What are the holidays in Beyblade?" (1 Point) Many good answers!
• Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: "Which Face vanished!?" (1 point) No correct answer yet! Look through the WBO Face Discussion thread!
• Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: What is the most common pair of Track and Bottom and how many times was it released? (2 Points) Many good answers!
• Find the fact on Beywiki!: The cut of quick death. (1 Point) Only one person guessed it right so far! What's known for having a significant cut in it...?
• Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: Which Beyblade recently underwent a considerable name change? (2 Points) No correct answer yet! Think plastics, guys!
• Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: Which Beyblades are for thuggin'? (1 Point) Three good answers so far! Who was seen here thuggin' with a Beyblade chain...?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - ryuga and g - Jan. 16, 2015

Thank you very much

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - D the king - Jan. 16, 2015

Where and when is it sorry if I'm a noob

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Shido-kun - Jan. 16, 2015

(Jan. 16, 2015  6:55 AM)D the king Wrote: Where and when is it sorry if I'm a noob

When is what?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - D the king - Jan. 16, 2015

The hunt

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Shido-kun - Jan. 16, 2015

(Jan. 16, 2015  6:59 AM)D the king Wrote: The hunt

The end of the hunt?

WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - The Supreme One - Jan. 16, 2015

(Jan. 16, 2015  6:59 AM)D the king Wrote: The hunt
The hunt is going on right now and ends on January 21st; If you'd looked at the Scavenger Hunt Extension thread, you would have seen this. In the future, try searching for the answer before asking to avoid short and unnecessary posts Smile