World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) (/Thread-WBO-Anniversary-6-And-it-s-only-the-beginning-Scavenger-Hunt-now-free-for-all)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Shido-kun - Jan. 07, 2015

Just curious...But is there going to be a new hidden face? Tongue_out

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Jan. 08, 2015

(Dec. 30, 2014  10:47 PM)Shido Wrote: Just since private messaging isn't working, here's this, Kai-V.

[Image: WE4ixYS.jpg]

(Jan. 02, 2015  7:38 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: My video for where I think the WBO will be in a few years:

(Jan. 04, 2015  6:18 PM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote:
Hey everyone! I've accomplished a goal. I uploaded it on Dailymotion because Youtube is banned in Pakistan, is it ok @[Kai-V]?

Goal Wrote:Upload a video to Youtube discussing what you like the most about the World Beyblade Organization. (2 points)

All good and accounted for.

Just to make sure the answers get posted in public for everyone too :
(Jan. 03, 2015  2:21 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: @[Kai-V] Just a few questions:

(Dec. 04, 2014  7:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
  • Host or participate in at least one approved tournament (4 Points)
  • Receive an additional, new Face (2 Points)

Will the placers of my tournament on the 16th receive 6 points? Or only 4 because their medal Faces have yet to be awarded? And can these goals be fulfilled multiple times?

(Dec. 04, 2014  7:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
  • Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: What is the most common pair of Track and Bottom and how many times was it released? (2 Points)

Can this include multiple versions of one Beyblade, like Gold/Silver/Bronze/etc. Galaxy Pegasis II W105R2F or Brave/Gold/Silver/Bronze/etc. Mercury Anubius 85XF?

(Jan. 03, 2015  2:58 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Directed for the committee, haha- I sent @[Kai-V] a PM regarding the tournament details- is there anyway it can be processed in time to get points for?

Tournaments hosted before the deadline will be counted as long as everything was submitted for them, even if the results are not properly processed yet.

For the most common pair of Track and Bottom, concentrate on main product releases, but Beyblades within sets count. Hasbro too.

(Jan. 03, 2015  3:01 AM)Shido Wrote:
Kai-V Wrote:Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: How many people participated in tournaments in May 2011?

Out of curiosity, would it be OK if people are a tad off? With Beyblade Crusade being among one of those events that weekend, it makes the question undeniably the most time consuming. With it's the long attendee and possible list and with some of the BeyDays 2011 Faces not being awarded, it may be a bit hard to tell whether not one attended.

Oh, I should have the video where I interviewed my father up and on Youtube, too, within the next few minutes. Smile

Yes yes, I will count the aswers that are the closest.

(Jan. 03, 2015  3:18 AM)Shido Wrote: Okay, here's the video; be prepared to say THAT'S WHAT MIDNIGHT SOUNDS LIKE?!?
I was reading right off of a script beside the camera with not much practice off camera, by the way, so I did kinda stutter on some lines, lol. Regardless .. points! Grin

Would that be fine, Kai-V? :p

This was seriously awesome, hah.

(Jan. 07, 2015  12:47 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Just curious...But is there going to be a new hidden face? Tongue_out

Hopefully very soon; work has just got my mind more away than I thought since the holidays ended ... I have really not been able to follow the weekly pattern, but there should hopefully be a fair number of Faces hidden in total.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - TimeOut - Jan. 08, 2015

Here's the full beybattle video and possibly the tournament experience video as well?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Jan. 08, 2015

It would work, but only for the tournament experience goal, and only if you share it on social media as well. For the complete BeyBattle, there really has to be commentary, more elaborate than showing the score. Do not hesitate to make a separate video with just that BeyBattle and add commentary in either audio, subtitles or in the video description.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - TimeOut - Jan. 08, 2015

Shared on social media. https://twitter.com/WBOTime
and heres my wbo in 5 years video:

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - ashton pinto - Jan. 08, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hy7lKEv9Qs&list=UUWtrGy9hHb26CVgUk2A3ArQ

Upload a video to Youtube showing your experience at an Official WBO Organized Play Event and post it on the WBO and share it on social media (requires proof such as a screenshot, minimum length: 2 minutes).

Alright, here's a second try at the battle video then:

Any idea when beywiki will be back considering a couple of facts require it?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Vamp!re - Jan. 08, 2015

I have a question regarding this task:

Kai-V Wrote:Upload a video to Youtube discussing what you like the most about the World Beyblade Organization. If you've already done that previously, upload a video about where you imagine the World Beyblade Organization in a few years, knowing our history. (2 Points)

If I will do both of them, will I get 4 points or anything like bonus points?

No, it is really only one, for that goal, otherwise it would be specified like in the goal to make a video showing you trying to explain Beyblade customization to a kid and an adult.

Re - ashton pinto - Jan. 08, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjWCeWE0U7I&list=UUWtrGy9hHb26CVgUk2A3ArQ
Upload a video to Youtube showcasing a complete BeyBattle from an Official WBO Organized Play Event with commentary from you/players regarding the match-up/outcome on the video or in the post. Post it on the WBO and share it on social media (requires proof such as a screenshot).

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - RagerBlade - Jan. 10, 2015

Who's #1 right now and how many points?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Tri - Jan. 10, 2015

(Jan. 10, 2015  8:40 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Who's #1 right now and how many points?

I have 45 so probably me.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Mitsu - Jan. 10, 2015

I'm at 18, still working on a couple of things; I should have around 23-25 by the deadline.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Jan. 10, 2015

OK, I think you guys need to contact me about everything you did because this is the second time that the number I have is way off what you say you have hah. I will try to review everything with everyone by the end of the Scavenger Hunt, but it will be easier if, on your own, you can send me a list of all the goals you did and links to the proof if possible.

By the way, it is definitely very possible and very easy to surpass the person who is leading the scoreboard at the moment; forget what Tri mentioned hah.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - RagerBlade - Jan. 10, 2015

WBO in a few years

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - 6 God - Jan. 11, 2015

Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: What is the most common pair of Track and Bottom and how many times was it released?

For this fact, is it for Takara releases or Hasbro releases, or both?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Jan. 11, 2015

(Jan. 11, 2015  7:07 PM)Eminem* Wrote: Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: What is the most common pair of Track and Bottom and how many times was it released?

For this fact, is it for Takara releases or Hasbro releases, or both?

Both.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Mitsu - Jan. 11, 2015

Assuming it includes Sonokong's releases, too?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Jan. 11, 2015

It could, although the answer is mostly on Beywiki, and we do not have a list of SonoKong releases.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Classik - Jan. 11, 2015

If we upload a video about what were we think the wbo will be in a couple years as well as making one about what you like,will you still get points?

(Jan. 11, 2015  7:51 PM)Tsuna` Wrote: If we upload a video about what were we think the wbo will be in a couple years as well as making one about what you like,will you still get points?

No, it is one or the other, not both, otherwise it would be mentioned like in the goal of trying to explain Beyblade customizations to a kid and an adult.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Dual - Jan. 14, 2015

http://youtu.be/EbkHVrvmou4

Hope this works...
Anyway, if it does, this is me explaining customization to my four year old cousin (she says she's not four at the end, she has this thing where she always says she's 8, but I swear she's four XD). Please excuse the "action" at the beginning, I forgot to cut it out. I couldn't go into much detail because, as is well known, toddlers aren't famous for their patience and this was the third take.

So, enjoy!

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Leone19 - Jan. 14, 2015

(Jan. 14, 2015  10:21 PM)Dual Wrote: http://youtu.be/EbkHVrvmou4

Hope this works...
Anyway, if it does, this is me explaining customization to my four year old cousin (she says she's not four at the end, she has this thing where she always says she's 8, but I swear she's four XD). Please excuse the "action" at the beginning, I forgot to cut it out. I couldn't go into much detail because, as is well known, toddlers aren't famous for their patience and this was the third take.

So, enjoy!

That was actually fantastic. Tongue_out

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - [)ragon - Jan. 14, 2015

Oh my gosh, I haven't had any time to do this at all.

Better try to get three points before the day is out...

Dual: That was absolutely hysterical, haha.

EDIT: Beywiki is still not working for me. I just get a blank white screen. Is anyone else having the same problem?

WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - The Supreme One - Jan. 15, 2015

Decided to interpret the "Beyblade Workout" video as a literal Beyblade workout (+ I didn't want to do push-ups)
Enjoy the empowering Sailor Moon theme.