World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-V-S-Metal-Fight-Beyblade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Ice³ - Nov. 14, 2012

(Nov. 14, 2012  6:28 PM)aqua roxas Wrote: Original by far. The old one was kinda more realistic. Plus Ryuuga's voice always gets to me and in this Ginga barely loses, in the original Tyson won and lost. By The way anyone notice that Kyoya is a complete copy of Kai.

Kyoya
He was in Face hunters
He was a lone wolf
He was Ginga's main rival

Kai
Was in Blade Sharks
Was a lone woilf
Was Tyson's main rival

Yeah but let Kyouya off he's like the best of the Metal saga :L

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Luck - Nov. 14, 2012

Nah, Kyoya is so blimin annoying ! ! It's all about Yu Tendo Bruh!

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Ice³ - Nov. 14, 2012

(Nov. 14, 2012  7:44 PM)Luck Wrote: Nah, Kyoya is so blimin annoying ! ! It's all about Yu Tendo Bruh!
Dude are you kidding me Yu is the most annoying character to come from Beyblade!

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dual - Nov. 14, 2012

Kyoya is the most annoying. I have realized the similarities between him and kai but kai's clothes actually fit him, and he doesn't just leaves helpless bladers just because he doesn't want to "get involved" (cough cough episode like, 3, of 4D when Kyoya ditches yuki while he's being creamed by Johannes and is on the ground, scratched and bruised.) I have to go with Luck. Along with Zeo, Yu is my other favorite. But I don't really like any of them. Also, Kai's and Kyoya's name's both start with a K. And re watching the original series has further confirmed my opinion.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - ghost22 - Nov. 18, 2012

i dont kyoya's annoying and neither is yu

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BeybladePants11 - Nov. 21, 2012

I can't decide XD

But i have to say:

MFB= 100%
Plastic Gen.=99%

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - IckyRay - Dec. 09, 2012

Hey !!!
I have something unique for this thread !!! GrinD
'' Dragoon MSUV VS 4D Beyblades pt.1 ''
Please watch that video to see the 100% potential of this legendary blade GrinDD
Share this rare footage !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jEGqFv24eg

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Starlight25 - Dec. 09, 2012

(Dec. 09, 2012  11:03 PM)IckyRay Wrote: Hey !!!
I have something unique for this thread !!! GrinD
'' Dragoon MSUV VS 4D Beyblades pt.1 ''
Please watch that video to see the 100% potential of this legendary blade GrinDD
Share this rare footage !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jEGqFv24eg

It's epic to see this battle once more and again, because you'll see how great this beybattle is at it's 100% potential for ever beyblade launched. It's excellent to see, very well done GBR. Smile

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BladEra123 - Dec. 23, 2012

Original series for me!
There where I started and that's where I will remain =)

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Gingka-369 - Dec. 24, 2012

I think both of them are just as good!

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - bbgoldflame - Dec. 27, 2012

The original is the best - both in Japanese and in English. Despite how Nelvana butchered it with all the changes, editing and cuts they did to the first series, the dub voices were great. Even though the soundtrack was changed, I still liked it.

The dub ones for the Metal Saga grate on my ears and the English opening is awful - plus Nelvana once again changed things and ruined the original plotline of the Japanese version. The animation, character designs and Beyblade designs have got better in the Metal Saga and the soundtrack has improved a lot though.

Ideally, both series should have been released uncut with a proper dub close to the original translation and subs like other anime series. Alas, that was not to be.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Dec. 27, 2012

The voices might have been great to you, but surely you can recognise that the acting behind it was horrible.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - MissKarat - Dec. 27, 2012

Originals - OK but I'm not sure why I prefer the Japanese one
Metal Saga - Was OK until they constantly used things like "At All" (Like I see some people here do actually), "Understand", repeats themselves twice (........Chi Yun), "Hear Me" etc

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - XB22 - Dec. 28, 2012

IMO The original series brought me to beyblade while MFB brought me back From the original to to Zero G i continue to enjoy it Beywheelz is even a close second

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Beybladeftw - Dec. 29, 2012

I enjoyed both original and metal fight well the the metal fight had better story compaired to the original because the story actally contenued and led up to the nemasis crisis but the original actally explained how charecters went to the dark side for example kai in the first season with his story about black dranzer and whith zeo finding out he is a robot and thinking if he gets the four sacred bit beasts he will become human and brooklyn being a genious no paying attented when he was a child and leaving him alone because he was so strong and he beaten other kids easly so no one played with him. Original series was so good because they explained the back story of villans and made me feel sorry for some of them

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Insane - Dec. 29, 2012

I don't know why, but I prefer the Bakuten Shoot series rather that the Metal Saga. I just like there way of oing it back then.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Ice³ - Dec. 29, 2012

The only thing I dislike of the dub for the original was the amount of scenes they cut Uncertain

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - DrPepsidew - Dec. 29, 2012

The best anime so far to me is the Zero-G sub. I'm really enjoying it, it isn't annoying to watch with English Ginga's voice *Shudder

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Hagane - Dec. 29, 2012

This post has been deleted.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Number1blader13 - Dec. 29, 2012

I preferred the metal saga because the story line in the original had a world champion each season and the metal saga had different events each season such as battle blader in season 1 in season 2 was the only world champion and season 3 had the nemesis crisis. and when they had the world champion they explained the rules better.
The best part was that the story continued from the first season that's what made people want to watch the whole series even more. In the Dubbed version they kept the Japanese sound track and most the names the same as the Japanese. I loved how u had to work out legend bladers but I still like the original series but I think the metal saga seceeded the original very well. The things that i preferred about the original was the voices in the English dub and the characters in metal saga was very simular to the original

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - TheSX - Jan. 04, 2013

(Dec. 29, 2012  9:23 PM)Hagane Wrote: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade > Metal Fight Beyblade
S01 > S03 >>>>>> S02
MFB 4D > MFBE/MFB/Zero G

I can't decide between Zero G, Explosion and Metal Fight.
V-Force was ridiculous compared to the first and third seasons of Bakuten Shoot - Far too many awkward pauses intra-dialogue.
V-force wasn't so bad..it gave all the characters a new look, making them all look younger than the first season xD beybattles looked more intense, and the bit-beasts (holy beasts) looked really cool. When I watched the series, half what I remembered was the bad guys trying to steal the bit-beasts, (just go to walmart, pay $6.96, put stickers on it and BAM! you have your bey haha) getting data from the bit-beasts, and creating their own bit-beasts. The Bladebreakers would have to protect their bit-beats while battling the evil forces. (See why it's called V-Force?)
Give up?
But, I personally liked G-revolution since that season was what Beyblade even more awesome!!! Smile

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Tyson-V - Jan. 04, 2013

Guys I think Metal Fight Beyblades aren't as cool as the original beyblade, because the original beyblades have far more unpredictible battles.. And the original beyblade show was way better than the new Metal Fight Beyblades. So that's my opinion!

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Jan. 04, 2013

(Jan. 04, 2013  1:01 AM)Tyson-V Wrote: Guys I think Metal Fight Beyblades aren't as cool as the original beyblade, because the original beyblades have far more unpredictible battles.. And the original beyblade show was way better than the new Metal Fight Beyblades. So that's my opinion!

Or perhaps you were younger and slower when you were a kid so the battles seemed unpredictable for you back then, but now, many years later, when you watch Metal Fight Beyblade grownup, you find the battles more predictable ...

Your second arguement also means nothing.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Tyson-V - Jan. 04, 2013

Well, maybe you are right, but right now i have original beyblades and mfb beyblades and when i do a battle let's say dragoon s vs dranzer s they are really unpredictable, and when i do a battle between let's say phantom orion vs rock aries phantom orion always wins, but yeah you do have a good point.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dual - Jan. 04, 2013

I actually agree with him. With plastics, sometimes good beyblades will lose to bad ones, but you'll never see storm aquario beat a top tier combo. Although, I don't actually own a plastic top tier so...