World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-V-S-Metal-Fight-Beyblade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - May. 28, 2012

(May. 28, 2012  4:08 PM)AppleBlossoms Wrote: I have no idea of the original Beyblade, but weren't they based on the Chinese Zodiac anyway?

With the pig, the hen and everything ? Not really. The four main Holy Spirits were based on the legendary beasts if the south, east, west and north, and every other Beyblade seemed to be inspired by any random animal Takara could think of. The Chinese Zodiac does not have enough animals to fit all of the Bakuten Shoot Beyblades.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - ShadowDragonZG - May. 29, 2012

I honestly think original series is best,but i love mfb

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - LFblackdranzer - May. 29, 2012

from my (adult) point of view are the story lines and character development (which is quite obvious in both the series imo) fairly equal.

I personally prefer the first series, but thats just because i grew up with those i guess.
What i did hate about the first series however is

im really hoping MFB is different im only half way trough yet so will see

*cant really get why people are hating on the original bitbeasts tho, that made more sense then the beyblades being constellations in my opinion.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dual - May. 29, 2012

I agree except that tyson didnt win all the time, gingka did.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - SouPudeliK - May. 29, 2012

Most fans of the new beyblade do not dislike the old beasts... It's the fans of Bakuten Shoot that say that the new ones are not as good as the old ones.
As I said. They are just different. As far as I remember most old beasts were based on zodiac (not only chinese) signs in general, weren't they? Okay... I probably think so because nearly every animal ever is a constellation in a way. I haven't watched too many episodes after I thought it was like that (King and Queen kinda made me think about it), so I am very likely to be wrong.

But what the hell is so wrong about the new beasts being based on constellations? That's defenitely not less creative because there are just as many possibilities to create interesting beasts for the characters. May I ask what about constellations makes less sense? ö.Ö
And I don't see what (besides less colourfullness...) makes you think they are so very different? Well... if you've just watched the first few episodes it's obvious that you think they are no holy beasts at all.. Because in MFB most characters' beasts are shown when they've become strong enough to use a special move. And from then on they are shown way more often.
... Well.. I guess I'll never understand why that is such a huge problem...

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - CerealKiller - May. 30, 2012

This competition is pretty biased because ur posting this when MFB is at its peak while tyson on his dragoon are like 40 or something. I'm more of an MFB fan Cuz its more my era. NO offfense to you plastic series fans but, sorry. Your plastic boat has sailed. F(BEEP) ZERO G!

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BeybladeGarage - May. 30, 2012

Dragonballz beats them both.
(May. 29, 2012  1:58 PM)TWRP Wrote: I agree except that tyson didnt win all the time, gingka did.
Ryuga's better gingka sucks

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Thorongil - May. 31, 2012

Just finished watching all Metal Fusion episodes and the first 2 Metal Masters.
I have to say i'm liling it better than the start. Once the Battle Bladers start it's really addicting.
Like the new character of masamune too.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dashy - Jun. 06, 2012

I like both of them. I don`t want to compare them because their totally different series.
They both have their good and bad things so for me, there is no need to sit and think which one is the better one all day.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - rahul999rap - Jun. 07, 2012

well i think both r gr8 at there own places but still mfb has done many copies like kyuya is almost like kai, Rago is almost like brooklyn, doji is almost like boris. Metal fight had to start because beys of tyson and kai were destroyed so they had to make beys wid hard metal system. te first bey was dragoon metal storm. they somehow managed to defeat BEGA organization but still there beys were not in condition to use specially of Ray, Kai and Tyson.
therefore mfb beyblade had to start. There were still some stories unfinished in beyblade g revolution. For ex Robert from the majestic s said that he will again take down tyson but that fight was not held.
Well the conclusion is that both original and mfb r equally gud just the mfb had to start because of destruction on the beys of the main characters. but mfb should not hv copied these characters atleast.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Jun. 07, 2012

Wow, there are so many differences between those characters ... Did you even go past the first few episodes ? I admit that, at first, it seems like Metal Fight Beyblade is taking things from the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade storyline, but it gets super diverse after just the first five episodes. Rago is not like Brooklyn at all, you never understood Brooklyn ...

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Thorongil - Jun. 19, 2012

I watched Metal Masters completely too. I love the series, great battles. Ginka & co have won me over.
Can't wait for Metal Fury in English or Dutch dub

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - MaxAttack - Aug. 05, 2012

(Dec. 17, 2011  4:27 AM)UNC@rpyBlader Wrote: MFB is way better than the old series because the MFB bit beats look cooler than the old ones since the old ones are weird bit beasts so MFB Forever!

not even gonna lie, i made a whole account just to reply to your comment. idk wat rock you crawled out of but this
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/K/KA/KAF/KAF2CUTE/1286150292_7566_full.png
cooler than this
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110607223230/beyblade/images/1/19/Galeon1.png
idk, maybe im crazy but the lion from MFB looks pretty normal to me and normal isnt really cool in my book, ur taste interests me man, u must have an orgasm of pure awesomeness when u go to the zoo am i correct

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - SoulEater57 - Aug. 05, 2012

Plastics4Ever <3

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Bbg Returns - Sep. 09, 2012

I like Bukuten shoot Beyblade better because the story line is more intresting and the Beyblades and bit beasts are more creative and all also the music and songs are just awesome, they should make more songs for beyblade instead of those stupid rap music which everyone hates.
(May. 24, 2012  7:28 PM)Thorongil Wrote: I watched the first 30 episodes of Metal Fushion (still watching further now on Youtube primarily). Have to say they're about on the same level as Beyblade: V-Force and G-Revolution.
But the first Season (ending with Tala vs. Tyson) still remains the best, in terms of characterization, best battles.
Also i see some comparisons.
Like Ginga is obviously based upon Tyson (they bought love food)
Kenta is like Max tate
Kyoya is primarily Kai, both loners
Madoka is the female version of Kenny, both experts on repairing beyblades, but don't play that often

No Kyoya is more like Ray and Ryuga is more like Kai.

(Jun. 07, 2012  2:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow, there are so many differences between those characters ... Did you even go past the first few episodes ? I admit that, at first, it seems like Metal Fight Beyblade is taking things from the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade storyline, but it gets super diverse after just the first five episodes. Rago is not like Brooklyn at all, you never understood Brooklyn ...
Wow is Beyblade metal fury that cool.

(Jun. 07, 2012  7:41 AM)rahul999rap Wrote: well i think both r gr8 at there own places but still mfb has done many copies like kyuya is almost like kai, Rago is almost like brooklyn, doji is almost like boris. Metal fight had to start because beys of tyson and kai were destroyed so they had to make beys wid hard metal system. te first bey was dragoon metal storm. they somehow managed to defeat BEGA organization but still there beys were not in condition to use specially of Ray, Kai and Tyson.
therefore mfb beyblade had to start. There were still some stories unfinished in beyblade g revolution. For ex Robert from the majestic s said that he will again take down tyson but that fight was not held.
Well the conclusion is that both original and mfb r equally gud just the mfb had to start because of destruction on the beys of the main characters. but mfb should not hv copied these characters atleast.

I think there should be another season of Bakuten shoot Beyblade to get things over with i want to see Tyson face the majestics also have a match with Kai and want to see more of Ray, White tigers Max, demolition boys, Ppb all stars, team Bega and Daichi and other new teams and Beybladers coming in but that would never happen.

(Jun. 19, 2012  7:44 PM)Thorongil Wrote: I watched Metal Masters completely too. I love the series, great battles. Ginka & co have won me over.
Can't wait for Metal Fury in English or Dutch dub

Metal masters was okay and Metal fusion.
I just want Metal Fury to come out Beywheelz is so boring.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dual - Sep. 09, 2012

Kyoya is not like ray at all and ryuga is not like kai.

She wasnt talking about metal fury.

Tyson faced the majestics in the first season and kai in all three i think.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - TimeOut - Sep. 10, 2012

Original series is by far superior
Also, kyoya reminds me of kai

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BlazeingkaiGT - Sep. 13, 2012

Orginal i accept the new bey's but with the orginal there was magic there was just something about it with the new one its like i try waching it but i just forsome reason can't so yea the orginal is better thats the one i grow up with and like they say the orginla will always be better.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Starlight25 - Sep. 13, 2012

Well with me I've first started with the original plastic beyblades, when I was young and back then were also the goods times as well, where anime shows would show great content and the tv shows weren't bad either. With the originals it got me started into beyblading and my first beyblade which is my #1 favorite Dranzer F (Flame), even though most competitors would say otherwise about it, but it's still my favorite to use. I do like the new series of Metal beys, due to it's rise in popularity with the new generation, however I like the originals better cause that's where it all started with the name Beyblade.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Jinbee - Sep. 16, 2012

Originals were more exciting, and dosent use lines repetitively like "hear me?” Or "what did you say?", still metal fight is ok, the products are very , but the whole series doesn't have that same feeling of excitement, nor is it even that good comparing it to original.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - goka2000 - Oct. 11, 2012

I like the original more. Then again it's probably just nostalgia talking in me, but still, there is something about the original that just makes it superior to me. I like the characters in the original better as well. I like the MFB toy line, but I'm not a big fan of the anime.
Though I do want to check out 4D, that season looks very interesting!

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Ice³ - Oct. 19, 2012

I guess both have merit in my opinion

The Original:
-Focused more on the Characters
-Bit Beasts had creative designs
-The Beyblades looked more unique
-Background Music and Battle was better
-Characters actually sounded like they were speaking to each other compared to the current series
-Wasn't Cringy or Cheesy with stuff like Power of Friendship! Beyspirit!
-The Beyblades came in a Model sheet which you could assemble

The Current Series:
-More Detail on the Beyblades
-They have longer battles compared to the original
-Anyone can have a spirit in their Beyblade Pegasus or Leone without it being a Clone or Dark version
-I'd say also unlike the original Characters appear through out the series without unexplained absences like V-force (Correct me if I'm wrong)

But I'd say I prefer the original just my favorite bunch of characters and a better story-line and less cheesiness.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Starlight25 - Oct. 26, 2012

It'll always be the same thing with the Original Plastic/HMS Beyblades and Metal Fight Beys; it's Civil War between them cause of the fans and competitors.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - DranzerShadow - Oct. 26, 2012

(Jul. 13, 2009  12:12 AM)Raikage Wrote: Well...in my opinion.....MFB is just completely devastating the old series. It's just better overall. I see a LOT of hate for it though. Although it's mainly just people complaining that Kai isn't in it. Tired

that would be awesome if kai was in it..... of course... :I i'd be freaking out....
Beyblade MFB and Beyblade: beyblade/V-Force/G-Revolution are all equal to me, but the very first, makes the most sence.... but, i have to say, theyre all equal, it's too bad the Metal fight series was sooo short.... XD haha
must've been WHY there were so many series after the one XD haha

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Aqua Roxas - Nov. 14, 2012

Original by far. The old one was kinda more realistic. Plus Ryuuga's voice always gets to me and in this Ginga barely loses, in the original Tyson won and lost. By The way anyone notice that Kyoya is a complete copy of Kai.

Kyoya
He was in Face hunters
He was a lone wolf
He was Ginga's main rival

Kai
Was in Blade Sharks
Was a lone woilf
Was Tyson's main rival