World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion (/Thread-Virginia-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Coach - Jan. 26, 2013

Can totally relate to your situation Kaboom, just think some kids aren't as focused this time of year. Im worried our tournament tomorrow won't have enough bladers. People don't realize how much this part of being a host takes a toll on us. All they have to do is communicate.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jan. 26, 2013

(Jan. 26, 2013  2:59 AM)Coach Wrote: Can totally relate to your situation Kaboom, just think some kids aren't as focused this time of year. Im worried our tournament tomorrow won't have enough bladers. People don't realize how much this part of being a host takes a toll on us. All they have to do is communicate.

Thank You!!!Grin At least one person on this site understands what I mean!XD If you guys want a tournament then YOU come to US first. On some real stuff right now guys, if you want a tournament put up the effort cause im sick and tired of struggling to put these tournaments together for you all. When it comes to Virginia Beach tournaments DrPepsidew and I buy ALL the prizes and take care of EVERYTHING. Time for you guys to put some effort in cause I'm not doin carp.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Jan. 31, 2013

Here is the next Richmond tournament info. I know some of you have waited for a while for this and finally it's here. All has been set up and ready to go!

RICHMOND TOURNAMENT INFO
Tournament Name: Richmond Va. - March Madness
Time: 11:30 Registration Start time 12:30pm
Date: 3/10/2013 - Sunday
Format: Full RR (for now)
Fees: Standard WBO fees $5.00 There will be a $5 store fee but all will be returned into store credit!.
Zero-G tournament will follow depending on attendies but should there not be 8 players to make it official, we will still have a mini tournament. Seperate fees apply should there enough entrants but there will be no store fee

Confirmed:
Bazooka

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Jan. 31, 2013

Put jirui22, DrPepsidew, and GabeDG as maybes please Smile

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jan. 31, 2013

(Jan. 31, 2013  2:28 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Here is the next Richmond tournament info. I know some of you have waited for a while for this and finally it's here. All has been set up and ready to go!

RICHMOND TOURNAMENT INFO
Fees: Standard WBO fees $5.00 There will be a $5 store fee but all will be returned into store credit!.
Zero-G tournament will follow depending on attendies but should there not be 8 players to make it official, we will still have a mini tournament. Seperate fees apply should there enough entrants but there will be no store fee

Confirmed:
Bazooka
Put me as a maybe. Also, Im confused. Is this a BB-10 tournament or Zero-G tournament..?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - raduthehandsom - Feb. 01, 2013

Hi Kaboom, i'm very interested in a beyblade tournament here in Virginia Beach, i have few o my friends and classmates that are very enthusiastic beybladers and never participated in such events before and they told me they willing to participate also. I'm not sure how we can help to organize this things but i can promise u i'll do my best to get the word out the soonest you have one coming. Please keep me posted.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Feb. 01, 2013

(Feb. 01, 2013  7:18 AM)raduthehandsom Wrote: Hi Kaboom, i'm very interested in a beyblade tournament here in Virginia Beach, i have few o my friends and classmates that are very enthusiastic beybladers and never participated in such events before and they told me they willing to participate also. I'm not sure how we can help to organize this things but i can promise u i'll do my best to get the word out the soonest you have one coming. Please keep me posted.

Hey, I'm DrPepsidew, the other lead VB blader. If your friends do not have accounts, please have them make one each. Our next event will most likely be in April, if not later on this month. We'll post here for getting people, keep in mind that if you say you are confirmed and are coming to a tournament, you MUST come, or it'll result in either me or Kaboom!!! getting trouble, not to mention yourself, have fun, enjoy the sight, thanks Smile

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Feb. 01, 2013

BB-10 event. I will have a zero-g stadium with me so if there is interest, we will do both. Can you make it? We'd love to have you join if you can.

(Jan. 31, 2013  11:07 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2013  2:28 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Here is the next Richmond tournament info. I know some of you have waited for a while for this and finally it's here. All has been set up and ready to go!

RICHMOND TOURNAMENT INFO

Confirmed:
Bazooka
Put me as a maybe. Also, Im confused. Is this a BB-10 tournament or Zero-G tournament..?

(Feb. 01, 2013  7:18 AM)raduthehandsom Wrote: Hi Kaboom, i'm very interested in a beyblade tournament here in Virginia Beach, i have few o my friends and classmates that are very enthusiastic beybladers and never participated in such events before and they told me they willing to participate also. I'm not sure how we can help to organize this things but i can promise u i'll do my best to get the word out the soonest you have one coming. Please keep me posted.

Is the the same Rad from the last Richmond event? If so glad your back in. Will you guys be able to make it back to Richmond?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Feb. 01, 2013

Pretty much what DrPepsidew said, haha. I think I can schedule in a tournament sometime this month. I'll start to throw things together so your friends and you can have a good timeGrin About how many friends do you have that are willing to come? ( Have them make accounts asap )

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Feb. 03, 2013

Looking to make sure we have this tournament filled up with as many as we had last time. We ended up with 17 bladders last time. Can we pass that?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Feb. 03, 2013

The front page of thie post topic will have the current attendence listings for the Richmond MArch 10th event. Bring a friend and introduce them to Beyblade fever. See you all there!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Feb. 03, 2013

I thought we had 18 bladers last time. Either way I bringing my BB-10 this time and I'm not gonna forget itxD Also, who is Flash Master?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Thunder Dome - Feb. 03, 2013

Flashmaster is someone who went to Colosseum.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Feb. 03, 2013

Flash Master is jirui22

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Feb. 04, 2013

Updateing the Richmond post on the first page. Hey Kaboom, Dr, flash, can I move you guys to the definate place setting?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Feb. 04, 2013

Hey everyone, Please take note of the time change for the Richmond Tournament. Bazooka has an awards presentation that night so I had to move the tournament a bit earlier.

Thanks

(Feb. 03, 2013  3:13 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: I thought we had 18 bladers last time. Either way I bringing my BB-10 this time and I'm not gonna forget itxD Also, who is Flash Master?

LOL - Dark lent me one as well so that we can be a bit smoother and faster at that. Drpepsidew, Kaboom, and Bazooka, Can I count on your help in judgeing if needed?
Hopefully Dark can come up and I'm sure he wont mind lending his expertice.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Feb. 05, 2013

Yes. If I come you can definitely count on me to judge. Also, don't put me on confirmed just yet. Most likely I WILL come but to be safe I'll say I'm a maybe.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Feb. 05, 2013

Flash, Gabe DG, and I are most likely coming, I'll definitely judge if I go though.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Feb. 05, 2013

Cool Dr., I'll move you guys to confirmed

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Feb. 07, 2013

Pruebame- Any thoughts on prizes??? TBA for now?

DrPepsidew- I need you to reply to my message(s)......

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Feb. 08, 2013

RE prizes. Looking at what I can get my hands on this time around. Nothing to announce as of yet. But ya gotta be there to get them Kaboom. I'm sure you'll make it.
I can say this about the prizes. One eyed Jacques will be giving out the store fees in credits for the winners. I am thinking about splitting up the credits and rewarding some to 1-3 place and last place. trying to shake things up but nothing is set yet.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Feb. 08, 2013

(Feb. 08, 2013  5:58 AM)Pruebame Wrote: RE prizes. Looking at what I can get my hands on this time around. Nothing to announce as of yet. But ya gotta be there to get them Kaboom. I'm sure you'll make it.
I can say this about the prizes. One eyed Jacques will be giving out the store fees in credits for the winners. I am thinking about splitting up the credits and rewarding some to 1-3 place and last place. trying to shake things up but nothing is set yet.

When you say credits do you mean store credit? Like store credit on stuff like Comics, Yu-Gi-Oh cards, Pokemon cards, etc. ?Grin

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Feb. 09, 2013

yes whatever they have in store. Smile

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Feb. 09, 2013

Awesome. I'm pretty confident I'm coming for sure so you can move me to the Confirmed list prue.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Feb. 10, 2013

Consider it done. Don't forget to bring your BB-10! lol