World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokémon Black and White 2 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokémon Black and White 2 (/Thread-Pok%C3%83%C2%A9mon-Black-and-White-2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Bobmcdoogal - Oct. 16, 2012

(Oct. 16, 2012  9:18 PM)aensoni17 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2012  9:13 PM)Andy12 Wrote: I dont like black and white versions, I just thought some of the missions were pointless.

What do you mean by missions? The entralink?

Bobmcdoogal; Thanks for the clarification.
He meant Funfest missions

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Cosmic - Oct. 16, 2012

Where do you get a fire stone at? in Black 2 i have been searching everywhere!

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - H3LLO - Oct. 16, 2012

Try looking for them in the dust spots in caves and such. And if I were you, I wouldn't ask questions that can easily be answered off of google.... you may or may not find out why..... Wink
You could trade one over from the first Black and White games if you have one on those games.

Aaaaaannyyyywaayyy, I absoltuly love my avenue. I can get 24 fresh waters for a really low price. Lower than 24 Super potions, which do the same thing. And I can get 12 Moomoo Milk for a decent price.

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - ghost22 - Oct. 17, 2012

should start paying attention to the avenue after you beat the game or during

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Cannon - Oct. 17, 2012

(Oct. 16, 2012  10:00 PM)Cosmic Wrote: Where do you get a fire stone at? in Black 2 i have been searching everywhere!

Desert Resort via Dowsing Machine is one of the places to obtain one.

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - H3LLO - Oct. 17, 2012

(Oct. 17, 2012  2:47 AM)kyoya321 Wrote: should start paying attention to the avenue after you beat the game or during

Why would it matter? If you get berry shops or any other miscellanies things in the avenue it could help a lot.

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - ElevatorMadness - Oct. 17, 2012

I'll probably be waiting until Christmas to get Black 2. I've a fair idea of what my team will be (along with alternate members).

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - ghost22 - Oct. 18, 2012

(Oct. 17, 2012  8:56 PM)aensoni17 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2012  2:47 AM)kyoya321 Wrote: should start paying attention to the avenue after you beat the game or during

Why would it matter? If you get berry shops or any other miscellanies things in the avenue it could help a lot.

ok but can the avenue expand if you get more people

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Cannon - Oct. 18, 2012

Finally got my hands on White 2 for $44, since the $42 one at Big-W was Out of Stock/couldn't find it. (basically cheapest price in AU)

Spent like 4 hours on Breeding my team; using the PokeTranfer thingy, from like Platinum, Heart Gold, Diamond, etc. since I don't really like the ones obtainable in B/W2.

So! the eggs and my final team will be:
- Surskit > Masquerain
- Torkoal
- Seedot > Nuzleaf > Shiftry
- Murkrow > Honchkrow
- Mudkip > Marshtomp > Swampert
- Eevee > Glaceon (I'll catch it in the game)

I wanted Arcanine, but meh, used it last time.

EDIT: Heh, I also bought $15 of eShop credit, so I could get the Dream Radar thingy. Wow .. You can get Giratina, Dialga, Palkia, Lugia and Ho-Oh through it .. O.o

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Anchor - Oct. 18, 2012

You do realize you find the rock to evolve eevee into glaceon after the elite four, right? I like your team though.

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Cannon - Oct. 18, 2012

(Oct. 18, 2012  11:19 AM)Anchor Wrote: You do realize you find the rock to evolve eevee into glaceon after the elite four, right? I like your team though.

My plan is to:
1. Trade over the Eggs to White 2.
2. Hatch them on my White 2, since I want the User ID to be registered on that game.
3. Trade it back to Black or White.
4. Teach good moves to it (ie. Ice Beam, Overheat, etc to my other Pokemons)
5. Evolve Eeevee at like level 1 when I find it at Icy Rock. LOL
6. Trade it Back.

= Fun.

Pretty much the first time I've done this for an Adventure ..

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - ghost22 - Oct. 18, 2012

You cant transfer pokemon back to other versions if u transfer your pokemon from B/W to B/W2 you cant put them back in the B/W version

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Hazel - Oct. 19, 2012

(Oct. 18, 2012  11:58 PM)kyoya321 Wrote: You cant transfer pokemon back to other versions if u transfer your pokemon from B/W to B/W2 you cant put them back in the B/W version

This is thoroughly incorrect, and outright stupid - to trade something, something has to be exchanged. I know several people who have already traded Pokémon from White 2 to Black, taught it something new, and put it back on White 2.

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - ghost22 - Oct. 19, 2012

Hazel
ok i guess. but its not true i mean the little person even saids it when you enter the poke transfer area

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - akio314 - Oct. 19, 2012

Which Eeveelution has the most competitive use? I want to evolve my Eevee.

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - TentacleZooka - Oct. 20, 2012

I've made no progress at all this week. im just living in the pwt right now. my team is close to lv 42

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - ghost22 - Oct. 20, 2012

(Oct. 19, 2012  11:31 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Which Eeveelution has the most competitive use? I want to evolve my Eevee.
try flareon
(Oct. 20, 2012  12:04 AM)Bazooka Wrote: I've made no progress at all this week. im just living in the pwt right now. my team is close to lv 42

i know tht feeling my team is just reaching lvl 60 only 2 members of my team has and plus im battling the champion but she is hard

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - SnakeFangs™ - Oct. 20, 2012

Should i buy this game? I have tons of pokemon games and im wondering if this one is worth my time

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Hazel - Oct. 20, 2012

(Oct. 20, 2012  12:47 AM)Andy12 Wrote: Should i buy this game? I have tons of pokemon games and im wondering if this one is worth my time

It is an exceptionally well-done game, but if you're just going to be haughty and pretentious, do what you want.

(Oct. 20, 2012  12:45 AM)kyoya321 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2012  11:31 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Which Eeveelution has the most competitive use? I want to evolve my Eevee.
try flareon

...Flareon is the most useless Eevee by a very wide margin. Espeon and Vaporeon are the most prominent and effective competitive Eeveelutions.

(Oct. 19, 2012  11:09 PM)kyoya321 Wrote: Hazel
ok i guess. but its not true i mean the little person even saids it when you enter the poke transfer area

That's for transferring from Pre-Black/White/Black2/White2 games, not from Black2 to Black and vice versa...

well i guess so
but flareon is the strongest of them all no actually glaceon

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Primal - Oct. 20, 2012

Hazel, I'm sorry, but I had to smile at how your opinion of the games changed from this: (Click to View)

Anyway, I'm currently in Opelucid City in Black 2, trying to grind my team up to about Level 48 for Drayden. My team is Samurott, Lucario, Ampharos, Arcanine, Flygon, and Espeon.

I'm fully aware that pretty much all six of those Pokémon are overused in playthroughs nowadays, but I had this team picked out from the time I saw that they were in the games. In my next time playing Black 2, I'll try to be a little more original.

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Cannon - Oct. 20, 2012

(Oct. 20, 2012  1:37 AM)kyoya321 Wrote: well i guess so

.. Did you even read his post? Seriously ..

He said that is awful, and you still post that. Tired I agree with him on that. Like, no-one ever evolves their Eevee into a Flareon.

(Oct. 20, 2012  1:59 AM)Primal Wrote:
Hazel, I'm sorry, but I had to smile at how your opinion of the games changed from this: (Click to View)

HAHA, I remember that !

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Pony - Oct. 20, 2012

Well, I seem to be corrected O.o the game isn't bad. It looks pretty good. I actually want it! Time to shell out $40 and get that game!

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Hazel - Oct. 20, 2012

(Oct. 20, 2012  1:37 AM)kyoya321 Wrote: well i guess so

...no, neither of those are. You clearly know absolutely nothing about competitive play, stats, type advantages, or the movepools of any of these Pokémon, so you should stop talking.

(Oct. 20, 2012  1:59 AM)Primal Wrote:

Anyway, I'm currently in Opelucid City in Black 2, trying to grind my team up to about Level 48 for Drayden. My team is Samurott, Lucario, Ampharos, Arcanine, Flygon, and Espeon.

I'm fully aware that pretty much all six of those Pokémon are overused in playthroughs nowadays, but I had this team picked out from the time I saw that they were in the games. In my next time playing Black 2, I'll try to be a little more original.

I quite openly admitted to being impressed with this game's content, once sufficient information about it was out several months after the announcement. The announcement itself, however, was just disgusting.

Use whatever Pokémon you like; originality is for people who try so hard to be different that they sacrifice enjoying the things they're afraid to admit liking.

(Oct. 20, 2012  12:57 AM)Hazel Wrote: Use whatever Pokémon you like; originality is for people who try so hard to be different that they sacrifice enjoying the things they're afraid to admit liking.

Smile you helpped prove my point but anyway where is the zoroark on victory road