World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars"! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars"! (/Thread-Face-Contest-Create-a-Video-to-EARTHBEND-s-Too-Many-Stars)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars"! - helmetboy - Apr. 28, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3vi_1sv4sE

RE: Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars"! - Nano - Apr. 28, 2011

(Apr. 28, 2011  4:36 AM)greimatter Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  3:20 AM)Deikailo Wrote: The committee is going to have this song playing in their heads for DAYS.

I've already had that song in my head now for days. I'm going to have nightmares with it as a soundtrack. @_@

Are you kidding? It would be an awesome dream. I love this song!

RE: Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars"! - Sky Prince - Apr. 28, 2011

(Apr. 28, 2011  4:36 AM)helmetboy Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3vi_1sv4sE heres my beyblade video face contest!
please don't quote the whole op... i suggest u change ur post QUICK before u get marked with a warning.....

RE: Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars"! - helmetboy - Apr. 28, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3vi_1sv4sE mine now can i join??? StupidCryingPinching_eyes_2UnhappyPinching_eyesEee

RE: Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars"! - Sky Prince - Apr. 28, 2011

all out of honesty, the song was stuck in my head after watching the competition i have and MAN DOES MY EARS HURT. i've heard it like a million times. it was stuck in my head so i had to delete the song off my PSP and computer... T.T i already heard enough when i made my vid...
(Apr. 28, 2011  4:39 AM)helmetboy Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3vi_1sv4sE mine now can i join??? StupidCryingPinching_eyes_2UnhappyPinching_eyesEee

i meant to edit ur post before.... when u quoted the opening... i suggest u delete the whole quote....

RE: Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars"! - Deikailo - Apr. 28, 2011

I like the song, too. It gets me pumped, but I like a soundtrack in my head, not a broken record.

RE: Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars"! - BladEra123 - Apr. 28, 2011

grei, did u uploaded ur vid? O__O, i really wanna watch it

RE: Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars"! - Dragoonrocks - Apr. 28, 2011

i do like the song just bcoz it matches well with beyblade vids.....luks like my vid got lost in the pages....

dragoon, look at the Opening post... it's there... so don't worry

RE: Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars"! - Dragoonrocks - Apr. 28, 2011

(Apr. 28, 2011  5:08 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: dragoon, look at the Opening post... it's there... so don't worry

ok....i have put a lot of hard work on my vid.....i hope it is competitive enough...

RE: Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars"! - Nano - Apr. 28, 2011

(Apr. 28, 2011  4:43 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I like the song, too. It gets me pumped, but I like a soundtrack in my head, not a broken record.

Too many stars, too many stars, too many stars, too many stars, too manys stars, too many stars...

This is my favorite song. It has good beat, and the lyrics make sense.

RE: Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars"! - Greimatter - Apr. 28, 2011

(Apr. 28, 2011  4:45 AM)BladEra123 Wrote: grei, did u uploaded ur vid? O__O, i really wanna watch it

Keh. YouTube is still messing it up. I don't know if it has something to do with the codec, or maybe the mhz for the audio is too low.
Agagahg. Upload attempt number seven, here I go.

Also, I'm not saying I don't like the song, but I always end up loathing any song I edit to.
Funk Soul Brother was a good song. ._.

dude, it might have to deal with the File type. I got a file converter on my computer. i want me to run it through? It compresses it so that it will upload faster too on youtube. u wanna give it a shot? PM me if ur willing. and don't worry, i'm not competitive enough to sabotage. if i do end up doing that, i'll get booted out of the competition anyways.... it's just a forum face... =/

RE: Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars"! - Greimatter - Apr. 28, 2011

(Apr. 28, 2011  5:47 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: dude, it might have to deal with the File type. I got a file converter on my computer. i want me to run it through? It compresses it so that it will upload faster too on youtube. u wanna give it a shot? PM me if ur willing. and don't worry, i'm not competitive enough to sabotage. if i do end up doing that, i'll get booted out of the competition anyways.... it's just a forum face... =/

Dude, you're awesome. I've already tried it in a bunch of formats, but sure. It's worth a try.

RE: Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars"! - BladEra123 - Apr. 28, 2011

EDIT!
try converting it on WMV, if u still didn't lol
btw, whats the file size of ur amv?

I've already tried wmv, avi, mp4, mov, and 3gp.
Filesize isn't all that large, it's just 33.3 MB.

If you ask me, some videos are getting too much credit, while good ones aren't. This doesn't go for every video though.

huh? Chocked only 33 mb? mine was 160 mb lol.. and it still worked fine

ya mine was around 80-90mb....wat software do u use for editing ur vids..(Greimatter)....is it playing fine on your computer????anyways try 2 do this....(i hope ur using xp)

open your vid in windows movie maker(easiest software for video editing)....paste the vid into the storyboard and the audio into the timeline...save it to your comp..the size would probably around 50-60mb.....then upload the vid to youtube.....this problem has happened to me once but aftr doing this the vid came out perfect.....

Just audio swap out the bad audio...

nah, it's cool guys. i'm gonna help him out for a while. If it doesn't go well, i'll let you know. if the issue isn't fixed, it's most likely his computer that is having issues in his youtube. if i things come to worst, i'll upload it for him on his youtube account (which would most likely be faster than waiting for me to send it back to him)

@grei.. what video editing software are u using?

It's 33.3 MB because I shrunk it down for better uploading.
I'm using iMovieHD. Aside from uploading it to youtube normally, I exported it directly to youtube VIA quicktime, and that didn't work either.

RE: Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars"! - HorogiumX - Apr. 28, 2011

(Apr. 27, 2011  10:51 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  8:14 PM)HorogiumX Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZu-5HPkr3o

One question, will the videos be rated on picture quality also?

Nice! I love how you did the OMG in the end. I'm not sure about your question though... Sorry.
actually, that was an accident lol

RE: Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars"! - Synth - Apr. 28, 2011

can any one tell me where to get the anime clips?(aside from here)cause when i tried it here,poof,wont work on my windows movie maker.-->offtopic

anyways,its weird but,in horogiumx's video,i can hear what the character was saying