World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? (/Thread-Do-you-think-the-WBO-should-hold-team-tournaments)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Blader Silver - Oct. 28, 2012

I agree with daja vu and infinite blader thats why when a team wins split the prize or leader just goes without while letting the others settles their problems in rock, paper, scissors

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - aidanoe - Oct. 28, 2012

they should make 2013's world championships be a 4 team tournament when you travel round the world ya know like in the episodes in metal masters it would be great but don't make a Europe team separate it into country's from Europe like English team, Spanish team and that sort of stuff.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - ~Thunder~ - Oct. 28, 2012

i think so

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - dyingwilltsuna - Oct. 28, 2012

YES! YES! (bison street fighter) But the only problem is that i work alone.just like on the show teammates can let you down. if there ever will be ill just watch.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Blader Silver - Oct. 28, 2012

I agree there should be a team tournament that lets you go around the world

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Kai-V - Oct. 28, 2012

(Oct. 28, 2012  7:10 PM)Blader Jay Wrote: I agree there should be a team tournament that lets you go around the world

We will be happy to receive your generous donation to allow more than five people to travel even to one location from around the world ...

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Falchy - Oct. 29, 2012

I believe team tournaments would be very entertaining. I would love to play with my team in a tournament together.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - finthewolf - Oct. 31, 2012

I Don't Have A Team Unhappy

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - BillyBlast - Oct. 31, 2012

@ Finthewolf, not exactly usefull content to be added...

I haven't discuessed anything here about this in a while I think but would like to state my thoughts which I might have already stated.

It would be cool for the WBO to host team tournaments and have a team ranking system, but it would be incredibly hard to do. the only way I can see it happen is a way Deikailo suggested a long time ago which would still be somewhat difficult and complicating to do. What Deikailo suggested was to hold a Block Round Robin then in a 4 by 4 example of 4 teams with 4 players each that all show up. (which is very unlikely) that you could have 4 blocks and put 1 member into each of the blocks and the winning team would be if all the members of 1 team had the majority of wins in their match or a Round Robin with everyone in the finals from the people who were the winners in their Block, the winning team of the tournament would be the Team whoose Blader got first in the tournament. All of this is very unlikely and in other situatiions not perfectly lade out like this would be very hard to do. I would love this to happen but it might take brain smashing months to do which I don't think anyone would like to put on anyone which is why team tournaments will most likely never occur. I am not really trying to egg on discussion I just did not feel right posting to corrrect, and did not really feel it was that rule breaking to report therefore which is why I at least tried to correct.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - DragonBladerzzz - Oct. 31, 2012

hmm this could be good but still my answer would be no

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Meteor-V - Nov. 01, 2012

My answer would be Yes! This sounds like a great idea!

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - zheather - Dec. 03, 2012

i think they should and can one please please be in scotland

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Luck - Dec. 03, 2012

Wrong place to ask stuff like that.
@*Billy* : That would be pretty much the only sensible way to do it.

I find it amusing when users just post! 'Yes! Make it in >Insert Location here

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Kai-V - Dec. 03, 2012

(Dec. 03, 2012  7:58 PM)Luck Wrote: I find it amusing when users just post! 'Yes! Make it in >Insert Location here
And there are often not even regular tournaments in those locations, so there is even less chance of a tag team event happening there on top of that.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Luck - Dec. 03, 2012

(Dec. 03, 2012  8:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2012  7:58 PM)Luck Wrote: I find it amusing when users just post! 'Yes! Make it in >Insert Location here
And there are often not even regular tournaments in those locations, so there is even less chance of a tag team event happening there on top of that.

Yarp :L
Although, a user can wish right ? Tongue_out

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Coach - Dec. 03, 2012

Even in locations that regularly have tournaments its hard to get full teams to show up nevertheless many teams to compete against eachother....

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Luck - Dec. 04, 2012

(Dec. 03, 2012  9:12 PM)Coach Wrote:

Even in locations that regularly have tournaments its hard to get full teams to show up nevertheless many teams to compete against eachother....

Even if people did follow through using something along the lines of Dekailo's idea, it would be almost impossible for everyone on every team to turn up, unless the teams were randomized at the tournament, but even then, that would be kinda defeating the point of why people want team tournaments.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Vanitas - Dec. 20, 2012

people of WBO let me know if you agree or not but i honestly think if WBO should to ever hold a team tournament
it should be like this

3-4 members on a team how ever each member on the team must be there

each member only gets bey points or minus bey points if he/she wins or loses no extra points for not doing anything

How ever if your team wins first place all members of the team shall get a prize only if there team came first but lets say for example the host has 4 prizes but the team that one only has 3 members the person with the most wins that is not part of the team that one individual should receive it but if its a tie then let the people battle for it

battle system should be

in any order that the team wants to arange them selfs dose not have to be the same order every time so no one is an extra every time

team ABCD team EFGH

A vs H= H wins
B vs G= B wins
C VS F= draw
D vs E = D wins so there for team ABCD would win

how ever but to prevent from wasting alot of time and people trusting in there teammates so much the battle is out of 1 so right away if H lost A there no round 2 between A and H

A beypoint ranking system i have spoken to Kie- V with b4 and she said it would be really hard to do and take along time so be for any team ranking systems happen WBO would have to see how team tournaments even go in the first place

(im just trying to help get team tournaments started )

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Barreto - Dec. 20, 2012

I say yes, but there would have to be a new ranking system, plus new rules/formats. Maybe even a fee to pay for the organizer to buy 3x the prizes.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Vanitas - Dec. 20, 2012

(Dec. 20, 2012  8:48 AM)Barreto Wrote: I say yes, but there would have to be a new ranking system, plus new rules/formats. Maybe even a fee to pay for the organizer to buy 3x the prizes.

yeah that may be so but there wont be a 'Team ranking system ' for a while due to the fact that it will take a lot of work

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Tasty - Dec. 26, 2012

Why dont you do it like v force when they had the 4 in team but only 2 could participate?
But remenber you need to think about da prises....

But overall it would be epic cos i got a team called

Vongola Revoution!

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - bj3rdd - Dec. 26, 2012

I actually like the idea! I can just see it now ... The winner of the team tournament is TEAM FLASH BANG! Haha, wouldn't it be like regular tournaments but in groups?

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Medz - Dec. 26, 2012

Despite what Kai-V's said, to me a team ranking system based on the current ranking system doesn't seem too difficult, I wouldn't mind lending a hand if needed. (If team tournaments do ever happen)

Edit: Maybe some of you guys should organise team tournaments on smaller scales to start with, not official WBO ones of course but start from there and see how it goes?

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Kai-V - Dec. 27, 2012

(Dec. 26, 2012  10:39 PM)Medz Wrote: Despite what Kai-V's said, to me a team ranking system based on the current ranking system doesn't seem too difficult, I wouldn't mind lending a hand if needed. (If team tournaments do ever happen)

Edit: Maybe some of you guys should organise team tournaments on smaller scales to start with, not official WBO ones of course but start from there and see how it goes?

Most areas would be much wiser to start having or maintain holding regular tournaments first, because London, Toronto and Australia have trouble just getting enough participants, and other regions have simply never hosted a proper event yet.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - BOT_222_WBO - Dec. 27, 2012

Yes but you need more prices if team group.