World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? (/Thread-Do-you-think-the-WBO-should-hold-team-tournaments)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - zeneo - Jul. 09, 2012

well,team tournaments sound good,but can i know how beypoints are distributed in team tournaments?
for me,team tournaments will be even awesome if we get beypoints for our team wins

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Cosmic - Jul. 09, 2012

that would be perfect uwik

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Nitrohammer - Aug. 06, 2012

Hell yeah!!!!
(Jul. 09, 2012  3:25 AM)FlamingFury Wrote: i say no because not all people really can find a good team.
plus, how would you find the best of the best?

Easy. You become the best of the best!

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - BattleLion - Aug. 06, 2012

^Yesh^. Love to have it..

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Nitrohammer - Aug. 06, 2012

(Mar. 14, 2012  8:18 PM)Luck Wrote: Personally, i like the idea of having 3 people on a battling team and possibly a sub, but if youve gotta have a tag team one then a team should be able to split in two. But overall i REALLY would like something like this to go ahead.

Nope causecpeople need to be with their friends, and remain comfortable as Hazel stated.
(Feb. 16, 2012  11:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2012  11:10 PM)TWRP Wrote: Oh! Team battles meaning more than 2 beys in the stadium at once! Stupid me! I thought you meant Having 1 person do one round, one person do the other. Cuz I woulda liked that. But 3+ beyblades in the stadium is a BAD idea. To much luck and less launch room (cuz i love my launch room!). It would result in quicker, less exciting battles (in my opinoin at least).

Hm, you were right with your initial idea : it would be weird to have more than two Beyblades in a stadium ... We would certainly not allow it.

We tried tag team at school. But the teams ended up killing each other, thus leading to lots of arguing.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Katsuya - Aug. 06, 2012

I think it would be a good idea

(Jul. 09, 2012  5:18 AM)Cosmic Wrote: that would be perfect uwik

I agree

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Coach - Aug. 06, 2012

I love Uwik's experience I will definitely use this in a side tournament sometime.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Phantom #2 - Aug. 07, 2012

I'm thinking of School vs school instead because you get to have teams too with your friends in it

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Luck - Aug. 07, 2012

(Aug. 06, 2012  5:17 PM)Nitro52 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2012  8:18 PM)Luck Wrote: Personally, i like the idea of having 3 people on a battling team and possibly a sub, but if youve gotta have a tag team one then a team should be able to split in two. But overall i REALLY would like something like this to go ahead.

Nope causecpeople need to be with their friends, and remain comfortable as Hazel stated.

They would be, anyway, thats necro-bumping a post. forget about that post.
XD
Uwik: Love the format and the sound of what happened Smile

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Beychamp76 - Aug. 07, 2012

yes team tournaments will be great because you could have 3 starting members from your team that participate and all the others are subs so if a starter cant battle, one of the subs will take their place. Also, if you win, your whole team (the people who battled) should get the same amount of beypoints and the losers should lose the same amount of beypoints.
Sorry if im confusing

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - legendblader01 - Aug. 07, 2012

That would be a great idea! by teaming up there will be a higher chance of winning, they can share customizations, and come up with battle tactics to win! this is like one of the best ideas ever! the WBO should actually do this? DEFINITE THUMBSB UP!!!!!!

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Blader Silver - Aug. 15, 2012

I really like that idea of team tournaments because i was trying to gather two or three of my friends and we were going to find a tournament to attend but we can't find one.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - kyoyatategami - Aug. 16, 2012

1. The initial idea- Having 3 regulars and one sub
pro- you don't have to rely on just one person
con- some weak blader on the team might not even get a chance and still gain points

2. Kai-v's idea- tag team tournament
pro- Everyone gets a chance and both bladers will have to be strong to survive
con- if one blader is not able to blade in that match for any reason there no one to sub in

Both ideas are good and i think that there should be tournaments for both

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - vulcanation - Aug. 24, 2012

it would be fun to battle one another as part of a team but........ idk:\

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - StreetDOGE - Aug. 24, 2012

HECK YES1!!!!!1!!!.................but i just haz to join team firstUnhappy.Credit to Insom for the epic sig

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - beybladefoever - Aug. 24, 2012

yes there should but who would pay for it we would all have to pay like 50$

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - wtater888 - Aug. 24, 2012

I would love team battles. Only problem is that I would cream all yall. Just kidding but I got the power.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - BeatFox - Aug. 24, 2012

I think it would be awsome but i usually cannot go to tournaments but if it happens then some one but it on youtube

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Viral - Aug. 25, 2012

I would love team tournaments and Indonesia (my country Grin) was successful with it. But what about if not much of the teams attended and there wasn't enough teams to battle? If a team had eg. 20 members and only 3 battled but other teams had only 5 overall that would mean not much teams are battling.

What I'm trying to say is, if there is alot of people attending but the majority of them are 1 team. What would happen if only two teams are battling, would they have to quit their team and just create a team and create a team thread when they come back home?

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - SpikeBeyRaahul - Aug. 29, 2012

It would surly be Awesome to have Team Tournaments but I think that the Normal Independent tournaments will be Neglected.If the WBO has some Rule that Team Tournaments should be hosted once in 3 Months or 2 months and Tag-Team would be more preferable because it would be easy and better.So,I think Team Tournaments should go ahead.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - TimeOut - Sep. 02, 2012

I was told it would be better to just post this in this thread:

This seems like the best place to post this, so...
It seems that there are a ton of different teams on here and that there is not any real purpose for them.
I present: Beypoint team totals, add together the beypoints of your team members
There will be no prize for leading this list other than pride and the title of Supreme Team
Due to the fact that teams are of varying sizes only the 10 bladers with the highest individual beypoint totals may be used to come up with your team beypoints.
This list will keep track of the top 12 teams and I will update it as I receive team totals from captains. Also, I will sporadically check to make sure that you are not lying. In the post in this thread please follow this format.

Please note: This is not mandatory, this is mearly an idea of how teams can see where they stand against one another.

Team Name (team beypoint total)
1. blader 1 (individual beypoints)
2. blader 2 (individual beypoints)
all the way up to blader 10

Leading Teams
1. empty for now ..............................................................The Supreme Team
Rest of List (Click to View)

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Dual - Sep. 02, 2012

Not all teams have ten members...some only have five. Or less.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - TimeOut - Sep. 02, 2012

Well then we could institute a proportion kind of system, say on a team of five players each member has 1012 points totaling 5060, we would simply double this number to get what they would have if they had 10 players on their team.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - RahulFencer - Sep. 02, 2012

Aah that would be awesome team battles.
i wud luv it